Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

03.12.2018 01:17
an mens tennis. On the strength of his appearance in the final of the Rogers Cup, Thornhill, Ontarios Milos Raonic moved up thre Antworten

Its a milestone moment for Canadian mens tennis. On the strength of his appearance in the final of the Rogers Cup, Thornhill, Ontarios Milos Raonic moved up three spots to number 10 in the ATP Rankings on Monday to become the first Canadian to crack the worlds Top 10. Fellow Canadian Vasek Pospisil, who was beaten by Raonic in the Rogers Cup semifinals, moved up 31 spots to check in at number 40 - his first-ever appearance among the worlds Top 50. Raonic, 22, advanced to his first Masters Series final on Sunday before losing to Spains Rafael Nadal. Pospisil, 23, scored upset wins over American John Isner and world No. 6 Tomas Berdych before falling in three sets to Raonic. Raonics play earned the praise of world no. 3 Nadal. "With his serve, his chance to be in the top 10 for a long time is very good," the Spaniard said at a press conference on Sunday. "Then what you need is to work on the mental part and in the game from the baseline, to try to play the right way on the important points. "I think he will do it. Hes still young," Nadal continued. "Hes having great results. This week is going to be very important for him and for tennis in Canada in general." Both Raonic and Pospisil are back in action this week in Cincinnati at the Western and Southern Open. The US Open begins in New York on Aug. 26. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Pink . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Cheap Hydro Flask 40 oz Wide Mouth Mint Water Bottle . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. http://www.flaskwaterbottle.com/cheap-hydro-flask-32-oz-wide-mouth-flamingo-water-bottle.html . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Cheap White Hydro Flask 24 oz Standard Mouth Water Bottle . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Hydro Flask 21 Oz Standard Mouth . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Nico Rosberg says he was never going to leave his dream team Mercedes after penning a contract extension which will keep him there until 2018.On Friday morning Mercedes confirmed Rosbergs new contract, which extended a deal which was due to expire at the end of 2016. When asked about his new deal after topping the second practice session for this weekends Hungarian Grand Prix he said leaving the team never crossed his mind.?No, Ive always said that Im happy here, he said. Im very, very happy with signing because it is my dream team and its my family away from home. Its my racing family and we have a great time together. Im sure we will have a very, very successful future also.After the Spanish Grand Prix Italian media had reported Rosberg had been flirting with Ferrari over a potential switch next year. The German has brushed off discussions about what might have been and is fully focused on more success with Mercedes, who he has been with siince it returned to F1 in 2010.ddddddddddddI dont really want to go into the past, Im just super excited now that its happened and Im looking forward to some more great years together. This is my racing family so its awesome that the trip continues.Former race winner Gerhard Berger took control of the negotiations for Rosberg and the championship leader was happy to have the distraction taken away.Explaining why he picked Berger, he said: Two reasons. One, because he knows what hes doing. The guys clever, so hes done a great job with the negotiations and everything so Im very happy with the end result.And secondly because it always takes some focus off, negotiations are such a big thing. Its such an important thing in my job life and it allowed me to put 110% focus on my race driving and thats what I wanted to do. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz