Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

02.12.2018 06:35
have to face Madison Bumgarner in the National League wild-card game Wednesday.Well, Mets manager Terry Collins noted, the San Antworten

NEW YORK -- Sure, the New York Mets have to face Madison Bumgarner in the National League wild-card game Wednesday.Well, Mets manager Terry Collins noted, the San Francisco Giants have to face Noah Syndergaard. So they should have their hands full, too.Syndergaard (2.60) finished third in the majors in ERA, followed by Bumgarner (2.74) at fourth.Its the big leagues. Youre going to face great pitching in the postseason, Collins said. I know theyre in their clubhouse saying, Wow, weve got to face Syndergaard. It should be a great game. ... Theyre a great team. They had a rough second half. Everybody knows that. But theyre very talented. I know theyre probably banged up a little bit like we are.Syndergaard originally was slated to start Sundays game against the Philadelphia Phillies if it turned out to be meaningful, but instead he threw a bullpen session at Citizens Bank Park and focused on preparing for Wednesday.Syndergaard and Bumgarner squared off at Citi Field on May 1 in a 6-1 victory by the Giants. Syndergaard allowed four runs in 5? innings and surrendered a two-run homer to Hunter Pence in that game, while Bumgarner tossed six scoreless innings.Syndergaard rebounded to toss eight scoreless innings in a 2-0 win against the Giants on Aug. 21 at AT&T Park. Bumgarner allowed four runs -- all on a grand slam by the now-injured Justin Ruggiano -- in five innings in a no-decision earlier in that series. Bumgarner also homered against Jacob deGrom in that game.Its funky. [Bumgarner] is stepping at you and coming from behind you, Mets infielder Kelly Johnson said of the left-handers delivery. ... The man can pitch. Hes almost like a DH in the lineup, too. So weve got to worry about that. His track record speaks for itself.I dont think I have to sit here and talk about how good he is. Its going to be a tough game. Its going to be fun. I think being at Citi Field -- for us, winning the home field -- cant be stressed enough because thats a big swing in advantage for us, [and] not having to travel across the country, too.Said Collins: If you get balls to hit, you better hit them. Because if you let him get ahead of you, youre in trouble.The Mets revived their season during that mid-August series at San Francisco.After losing the opening two games at AT&T Park, the Mets had dropped to 60-62 and had fallen 5? games behind the Cardinals for the second wild-card spot. However, Yoenis Cespedes and Asdrubal Cabrera returned from the disabled list during that series and the Mets took off, winning the final two games in San Francisco and ultimately going 27-13 to close the regular season.Cespedes had three homers in the two games he played against the Giants in that series.The Mets have posted the best record in the majors since Aug. 20, buoyed not only by Cespedes and Cabreras returns but by the performances of rookie right-handers Seth Lugo and Robert Gsellman.We started to get our pieces back. Theres no question, Collins said, reflecting on the series in San Francisco. We knew we had to hold it together while they were out, and we did. We didnt win as many as we wanted, but we still competed. And when we started getting our pieces back, we knew we were going to be OK. Those young pitchers really helped us finish it off.Cespedes right quadriceps continues to nag him, although he minimized the injury Sunday.I think after I came back, the whole team collectively started to improve, Cespedes said through an interpreter. And I think thats why we are where were at now. I feel good. I think Im ready physically and Im ready mentally. Thats the most important thing. Cheap Nike Air Vapormax . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Nike Air Vapormax For Sale . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. http://www.cheapvapormaxforsale.com/ . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Nike Vapormax Wholesale China . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Cheap Vapormax For Sale . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Maybe the Chiefs should have petitioned the NFL to avoid noon kickoffs.They might be 2-0.Kansas City got out of the gate like a beat-up Pinto trying to find first gear on Sunday, the second straight slow start for a team that can ill afford to dig out of holes.And unlike the previous week, when the Chiefs managed the biggest comeback in franchise history to beat the San Diego Chargers, they were unable to come all the way back in a 19-12 loss to the Houston Texans.Way too many mistakes against a good football team to come out on the right end, Chiefs coach Andy Reid said Monday, echoing comments he made after the game.Any time you have three fumbles, you have about a 25 percent chance to win the game, so youre putting yourself in a bind there.It wasnt just the fumbles that put them in a bind, though.The Chiefs dropped a bunch of passes, quarterback Alex Smith threw several more behind his intended targets, and penalty flags piled up like dirty laundry at the end of the week.Listen, offensively, we have to pick it up, Reid said. We did some things I think were uncharacteristic between dropped balls and penalties and missed assignments. Thats not the way we normally operate, so we have to put an end to that.Which of course is easier said than done.One thing that might get the Chiefs off to a faster start against the New York Jets this Sunday? The return of four-time Pro Bowl running back Jamaal Charles, their biggest difference-maker on offense.Charles has been practicing for several weeks after surgery to repair his torn right ACL last season, but he has been inactive for the first two games.Reid said that Charles told him last week that he wasnt quite ready to get on the field, but there is a chance he could play against the Jets.I thought he practiced better last week, Reid said. I wouldnt rule it out. I just dont have enough information to put that out there (that he will play).The Chiefs have survived with Spencer Ware and Charcandrick West splittting the load, and in fact thrived with them much of last season.ddddddddddddBut neither of those running backs gives the Chiefs the same kind of game-breaking threat as Charles, someone who can take any pass or handoff to the end zone.Asked what would convince Reid to play him Sunday, the coach replied: You make sure hes safe. You surely dont want to take a step backward. Hes a pretty good player and you can rush yourselves, but were not playing tiddlywinks here. Its a violent sport. You want to make sure hes fully recovered.Or at least recovered enough to help an offense out of its doldrums.The Chiefs are averaging just 116 yards total offense in the first half of their first two games, and managed just a pair of field goals. Theyre averaging 236 yards and 16.5 points in the second half.The biggest reason for the big difference is that Kansas City has had no choice but to ditch its conservative play-calling and open things up.The Chiefs have been in double-digit holes in the second half of each of their first two games, forcing Smith to go no-huddle and begin chucking the ball.He met the challenge against San Diego. He came up short against Houston.Absolutely zero rhythm and production going in that first half. It was not enough, Smith said. You cant settle for field goals in a game like this. Youve got to find a way to get in the end zone.The solution to the slow starts is anybodys guess, but unearthing one ultimately is why Reid is paid so handsomely.And it had better happen soon. The schedule doesnt get any easier with the Steelers looming on the road after a visit from the Jets.Weve got to play better football, Reid said. The margin between winning and losing is so small in this league -- you do stupid things its going to be tough to come out on the right side of the score.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz