Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

08.11.2018 05:14
.Just trying to figure out whats going to happen, you know what I mean? Wall said, according to the Post. [Cousins] loves where Antworten

Former?Kentucky?teammates DeMarcus Cousins and John Wall told reporters on Monday that they have discussed playing together in the NBA as well, although both players want the other to go to their current teams.We talk about it all the time, Wall said of playing in the NBA with Cousins, according to The Washington Post.The storyline came up because Cousins?Kings?played Walls?Wizards?in Washington on Monday. The Wizards defeated the Kings 101-95 in overtime.Before the game, Cousins, when asked whether the two players have discussed an NBA reunion, said: Its come up.Cousins even mentioned former Kentucky teammate Eric Bledsoe in the discussion but said that if it happens, he wants Bledsoe, currently with the Phoenix Suns, and Wall to be with him in Sacramento.Theyre going to all come to Sac. Come to Sac! ... [Wall] wants me [in D.C.], Cousins said. Eric want us in Phoenix. ... Play with John and Eric again, you never know what will happen. Its the NBA, so hopefully one day hell be in a Sacramento uniform.Wall, Cousins and Bledsoe played together at Kentucky for one season (2009-10) before leaving for the NBA draft, where all three players were first-round selections.Wall, like Cousins, would like his former teammate to join him in Washington if a reunion is workable in the future.Just trying to figure out whats going to happen, you know what I mean? Wall said, according to the Post. [Cousins] loves where hes at and I love where Im at, so whatever we feel like gives us the best opportunity to win -- I know what our [team] is here and what I want to do here. And its something I keep in my mind.If the players are to be teammates in the NBA, it will have to wait until the end of next season, unless a trade happens. Cousins is under contract with the Kings through the 2017-18 season. Both Wall and Bledsoe are under contract with their teams through 2018-19. Daniel Ross Jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Leighton Vander Esch Jersey . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. http://www.cheapcowboysjerseyssale.com/?tag=datone-jones-jersey-sale . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Randy Gregory Jersey .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Chuck Howley Jersey . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. The Philadelphia Phillies are looking to awaken their slumbering offense. Atlanta Braves right-hander Joel De La Cruz is just looking for a victory.De La Cruz (0-7, 4.66 ERA) will oppose Jeremy Hellickson (10-8, 3.80 ERA) when the National League East rivals open a three-game series Friday night in Citizens Bank Park.De La Cruz, a 27-year-old rookie, signed with the Braves as a free agent in December, having previously pitched in the minors for the New York Yankees, Washington Nationals and Milwaukee Brewers.His struggles have continued even as the National Leagues worst team has gone on a rare hot streak, winning four of five and five of seven. De La Cruz has pitched to a 6.60 ERA over his last four outings.Most recently he was tagged with a 7-0 loss to the San Francisco Giants, lasting just four innings and allowing six runs (three earned) on seven hits. He struck out two without walking a batter.De La Cruz surrendered four consecutive two-out hits in the first inning, including an RBI single by Brandon Belt and a two-run double by Joe Panik. He then yielded a two-run homer to Angel Pagan in the second, after an error by second baseman Jace Peterson.(De La Cruz) threw the ball OK, but when (your defense) makes some miscues, youve got to be able to get the next guy out, Braves manager Brian Snitker said, according to Major League Baseballs official web site. He wasnt able to do that. I think in the third inning, things were little bit better and crisper. But to assess his performance, it wasntt real good.ddddddddddddHe has faced Philadelphia three times this season, twice as a starter and once as a reliever, going 0-1 with a 3.27 ERA over 11 innings.The Phillies, who have lost five of six, are last in the major leagues with 492 runs, and their .238 team batting average is next-to-last. They are also hitting an MLB-worst .224 at home, and managed three runs on nine hits while being swept in a three-game series by the Nationals earlier this week.Nine hits in a three-game series isnt going to cut it, manager Pete Mackanin said after a 2-1 loss in Wednesdays series finale. Were just not hitting the ball. We need more offense, obviously.Hellickson leads the Phillies in victories, and 15 of his first 18 outings were quality starts. Last time out, however, Hellickson went just four innings against the New York Mets, his second-shortest appearance of the season, and allowed five runs on seven hits to absorb a 12-1 loss.Hellickson, who saw his ERA balloon from 3.60 to 3.80, gave up a two-run homer to Asdrubal Cabrera in the third, and a three-run homer to Yoenis Cespedes in the fourth.I just lost command of pretty much all three pitches tonight, Hellickson told MLB.com. I think the two home runs were probably two of the better fastballs that I threw. Its a good lineup. Its hot right now.Hellickson is 1-0 with a 3.09 ERA in two career starts against the Braves. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz