Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

07.11.2018 10:17
sure taught him a little bit," Ellard said, adding that Toon also has "great hands." Stills father, also named Kenny, played in Antworten

CLEVELAND -- LeBron James, Kevin Love and the rest of the Cleveland Cavaliers spent the last month lobbying for their friend and teammate J.R. Smith to get rewarded for his role in their championship run last season.Eleven days before they begin their title defense, Smith finally got the deal he wanted.The shooting guard announced on Friday night that he has agreed to terms with the Cavs. A person with knowledge of the contract told The Associated Press its for four years and $57 million. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the package has not been signed.We are extremely happy and proud to say we have agreed to terms to come back to the Cleveland Cavaliers, AKA the champs. AKA my brothers, Smith announced in a video posted on Uninterrupted.com.The 31-year-old Smith was a major contributor last season when the Cavs rallied in the NBA Finals to beat Golden State. He averaged 12.4 points and shot 40 percent on 3-pointers in 77 games, using his shooting and defense to play a crucial role in helping the Cavs become the first team to overcome a 3-1 deficit in the finals.He hit two big 3-pointers in Game 7 to help the Cavs come back from an eight-point deficit and deliver Cleveland its first sports championship in more than 50 years.As important, the wild child has played with a maturity and dependability since teaming up with James that simply wasnt there for much of his career. There have not been the off-court distractions in Cleveland that plagued Smith at other stops, with James calling him a model citizen earlier in the preseason.James didnt hide his eagerness to see the Cavaliers lock Smith up and give him a shooting guard who can stretch the floor and play strong defense. The superstar said two weeks ago that the Cavaliers just need to get it done.Smiths deal, which was first reported by ESPN, guarantees him more than $45 million in the first three years of the deal, the $15 million per season he was looking for when negotiations opened this summer. If he stays for four seasons, he will get $57 million.Its been a long road. I appreciate everyone sticking with us through this rough patch of time, Smith said on the video. I know the holdout and everything has been long and tedious for everybody. But its extremely huge for us and were happy to be a part of the Cleveland family.The process played out similarly to Tristan Thompson, who is also represented by Klutch Sports, last year. Thompson stuck to his demands all the way until Oct. 22 before agreeing to a five-year, $82 million contract. The patient approach has become a hallmark of Klutch, led by James longtime friend Rich Paul and with the contract terms negotiated by Mark Termini.In 2014, Klutch client Eric Bledsoe went through months of negotiations with the Phoenix Suns before signing a five-year, $70 million deal in late September that was the largest for a restricted free agent that offseason.The Cavaliers were playing a preseason game in Chicago on Friday night, though James, Love, Kyrie Irving and most of the teams regulars did not make the trip. Smith will have one preseason game to get back into the swing of things, on Tuesday against Washington in Columbus, Ohio. Cleveland opens the regular season at home against the New York Knicks on Oct. 25.The contract wasnt the only big news Smith had on Friday.Oh yeah and one more surprise, Smith said. Were having another baby!---AP Basketball Writer Jon Krawczynski contributed to this report. Jacquizz Rodgers Jersey . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Kwon Alexander Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseysonline.com/?tag=cameron-brate-jersey-online . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Carl Nassib Jersey . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Garrison Sanborn Jersey . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week.METAIRIE, La. -- A young, unproven receiver will likely find himself on the field this fall for a Saints passing game that has been among the NFLs best since Sean Payton and Drew Brees joined forces in New Orleans in 2006. Payton and wide receiver coach Henry Ellard, a former standout NFL receiver himself, will spend the next few months determining whether one of two recent draft choices or a host of undrafted free agents on the roster deserve that shot. "At this point, its hard to say," Ellard, now in his second season on New Orleans staff, said after the first practice of minicamp on Tuesday. "Were keeping it wide open and changing the rotation, each and every day at practice and seeing how guys respond in different situations." The candidates include Kenny Stills, who was drafted in the fifth round of this years draft out of Oklahoma, and second-year pro Nick Toon, who missed his entire rookie season with a foot injury after being drafted in the fourth round out of Wisconsin. At 6-foot-4, the same height as Marques Colston, Toon stands out and also has pedigree. His father, Al, was a former All-Pro receiver with the New York Jets. The younger Toon also distinguished himself during 11-on-11 drills at the end of Tuesdays practice, when he made an adjustment and diving catch on a back-shoulder throw deep down the left sideline. "He has good size. I like that. And length," said Payton, who was suspended in connection with the NFLs bounty probe when Toon joined the team last spring. "Its just a matter of getting settled in and once we get into the pads, establish himself as someone who is consistent." "We have some young guys at the receiver position," Payton said. "All of those guys are competing for spots and playing time." Two seasons ago, the Saints primary receivers were Marques Colston, Lance Moore, Robert Meachem and Devery Henderson. Meachem signed with San Diego as a free agent in 2012. Henderson became a free agent after last season and Saints general manager Mickey Loomis has indicated the club plans to move on without him. That leaves at least one, if not two, receiver spots that will see regular time on the field. "Weve got a great group of young receivers that really all have a chance to make their mark and find a place in that group," Brees said. "Kenny Stills is showing a lot of promise. Hes a young, talented guy.ddddddddddddAll those guys understand that they are going to get some opportunities and they have to make the most of them and see how they can fit into this offence." Last year, Joe Morgan emerged at the Saints fourth receiver. He made some spectacular plays, but was inconsistent and limited in the types of routes he ran effectively, Ellard said. "We know he can run down the field," Ellard said. "But I want him to become that intermediate guy that can get in and out of cuts and still be able to make plays over the middle of the field instead of always just down the field." Toon, Ellard said, is already ahead of the curve in terms of the precision of his routes. "His father played the game and Im pretty sure taught him a little bit," Ellard said, adding that Toon also has "great hands." Stills father, also named Kenny, played in the NFL as well, but as a defensive back, which is where Stills played in high school before the Sooners converted him to receiver. A couple months before the Saints drafted Stills, he ran a 4.38 40-yard dash at the NFL combine. "Just a smart kid that can run. We love that part because you cant coach speed," Ellard said. "Hes adjusting well to what were doing, picking up on things and eliminating mistakes." Stills said one of his biggest adjustments was dealing with the speed at which everyone else plays in the NFL. "Its a fast game at this level," Stills said. "Thats kind of the first thing that I learned and saw. But Im always going to be confident in my speed and my ability to run by people, and hopefully I get that chance to do it in this offence." Stills said his father warned him about the speed of the NFL, and also advised him that the best way to find his way in the league was to work hard on his own assignments and not get distracted worrying about the pecking order at his position. "Talking to my dad, its not about trying to find your spot or thinking about taking somebodys spot or getting on the field right away," Stills said. "For me its just learning and being able to take advantage of my opportunity. Obviously its a great opportunity for there to be spots open, but I just want to be able to be ready, that way if they feel like Im ready to play Ill get in there and play and do the best of my ability." Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz