Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

05.11.2018 05:58
LJ Peak and Akoy Agau added 14 points apiece and Tre Campbell had 12 points on 4-of-6 shooting from long distance. Peak added fi Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Rodney Pryor scored 26 points with seven rebounds and Georgetown outlasted Howard 85-72 on Sunday.Pryor was 9 of 12 from the floor, including 5 of 8 on 3-point attempts, and had three steals. LJ Peak and Akoy Agau added 14 points apiece and Tre Campbell had 12 points on 4-of-6 shooting from long distance. Peak added five steals. The Hoyas (3-4) shot 49 percent and made 13 of 28 (46 percent) 3-point attempts.Howard (0-5) was led by James Miller, who scored 27 points on 9-of-17 shooting and grabbed five rebounds. Miller made 8 of 10 from the line. Solomon Mangham had 13 points and Damon Collins added 11.Georgetown scored the first 16 points of the game. Millers dunk, nearly 5 minutes into the game, were the first Bison points, but Peak responded on the next possession with a 3 and the Hoyas held Howard at arms length the rest of the game. Christian Kirksey Jersey . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Carlos Hyde Jersey . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseysonline.com/?tag=duke-johnson-jr-jersey-online . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Wholesale Browns Jerseys Online . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Ozzie Newsome Jersey . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. KL Rahul, Indias opener, took Englands bowlers apart on the third day of the fifth Test and fell just one-run short of his first Test double hundred in Chennai on Sunday.The right hander batted for more than hundred overs on a day that began with India still 417 runs shy of Englands first innings total. When he departed, five overs before stumps on the third day, the hosts had reduced the deficit to 86 with six wickets remaining.Rahul allied with wicketkeeper Parthiv Patel, to add 152 runs for the first wicket, and then Karun Nair for a 161-run stand for the fourth wicket that gave India a chance at forcing a win with two days of cricket remaining.Having missed the majority of the series due to injury, Rahul needed to find runs in order to justify his opening berth with a busy season at hand. He did just that on Sunday, by playing Englands spinners impressively. He made his attacking intentions clear early on, by hitting Liam Dawson for sixes in the third and fifth overs of the morning.He used his feet comfortably and employed the reverse-sweep to disrupt Englands spinners. Rahuls dominance against spin ensured Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali ended the day with a combined economy rate of 4.19 across 41 overs.India lost four wickets in the course of the day, with Parthiv Patel adding an impressive 112-ball 71, Cheteshwar Pujara and Virat Kohli falling cheaply and Rahul falling late.Rahul hit 16 fours and threee sixes in his innings.dddddddddddd. He became the second Indian, after Mohammad Azharuddin, to fall for 199 in a Test. Rahul has four Test hundreds, the most by an Indian opener since the start of 2015. He has four hundreds in 17 innings, compared to Murali Vijays three in 26 and Shikhar Dhawans two in 16 during this period.This pitch was good, and I didnt want to waste the opportunity, Rahul said, Missed out on the whole New Zealand series. I thought I was in good form. Went back home, worked on my fitness. Played one Ranji game, that was good to get my flow. I was killing myself I missed out in Wankhede, the wicket was very good.This hundred will be on the top of the list. Now you understand what your coach means when he says one run will be important. Ill always have to live with this. I played a horrible shot and got out on 199. I havent seen the videos. Just been standing under the shower. It will take some time to sink in. I thought I would get a double hundred in ease. Just have to come back stronger. I did discuss with my batting coach [on improvements]. Knowing where my off stump is. I hadnt played enough games, so didnt know where my off stump was. Went back and worked on my basics and Sanjay Bangar said if I stayed inside the crease, I would judge the line better Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz