Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

04.11.2018 01:33
go, had everything on, and I was just trying to get something out of my shoe, he said. The scissors slipped. Just a silly accide Antworten

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady returned to the team Tuesday from an excused personal absence, telling reporters he had to take care of something without divulging what it was.Brady also detailed what unfolded before Thursdays preseason game against the Chicago Bears, when he sliced his right thumb on a pair of scissors and was a late scratch.I was ready to go, had everything on, and I was just trying to get something out of my shoe, he said. The scissors slipped. Just a silly accident.Its a crappy way to not be out there because its a silly mistake. Im glad it wasnt in the regular season. I learned from it and hopefully wont be operating any more scissors for a while.Brady said that when the accident happened, he let out a pretty loud word I wouldnt repeat in front of my kids. I couldnt believe it and then got it checked out.CSN New England tweeted a close-up photo of Bradys thumb.Asked how his right thumb feels now, Brady said, Good. It took a few days. I wanted to go, and Coach [Belichick] said its probably best if we just take it easy.I wish I could have played. Ive been missing playing, and I wanted to be out there with my teammates. I feel like thats what my job and responsibility is, to be out there with my team. It was tough to not be out there.Brady said he thinks he would have played if it were a regular-season game but added that he supported Belichicks decision.As for whether he wants to play in Fridays preseason game at Carolina, Brady said, Absolutely. I like to be out there every time I get a chance to play. You only get so many opportunities a year. Im getting [only] so many opportunities left in my life, so Id like to take advantage of any and all of them if possible.Asked whether hes been told he will play, Brady said, Im always prepared to go. Whenever my number is called, Ill be ready. Cheap Notre Dame Jerseys Free Shipping . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Joe Montana College Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.cheapnotredamejerseys.com/ . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Louis Nix III College Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Stephon Tuitt College Jersey . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- Troy Hill is getting a second chance with the Los Angeles Rams, and he claims he wont waste it.The Rams re-signed the second-year cornerback to their practice squad Wednesday, one day after waiving him in the wake of his arrest last weekend. Hill participated in practice while the Rams (4-6) prepared for their trip to New Orleans.Hill had carved out a regular role on the Rams defense after just nine games in his second NFL season, only to lose it by crashing his car and getting arrested last Saturday morning. But coach Jeff Fisher said he believes in second chances, and Hill got one immediately after clearing waivers.Its a humbling experience, and Im thankful for these coaches, Hill said. I let them down, and they gave me this second opportunity. I just want to do everything I can to show them that I can be trusted and work my way back.Los Angeles waived Hill on Tuesday, three days after he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol. He was involved in a crash on a freeway near Encino early Saturday morning, and the Rams deactivated him for Sundays game against Miami.Hill declined to go into details about the accident or his arrest, but the Ventura County product acknowledged that he figured he had blown it with the team.I really did, he said. I know I let this team down.Hills 38 tackles are still fourth on the roster, and he has started four games for the Rams, filling in for injured starting cornerbacks Trumaine Johnson and E.J. Gaines at different times. Hill felt the most embarrassment when he wasnt with his teammates for their 14-10 loss to the Dolphins.I just let them know that I let yall boys down, Hill said. I should have been out there with yall on Sunday. It hurt me more than anything, trying to watch the game from a TV screen and Im not out there. Just that guilt that I let them down, regardless of whatever the situation was.The Rams claimed Hill off waivers from New England on Dec. 31 after the undrafted Oregon product spent most of his rookie season with the Cincinnati Bengals.dddddddddddd Los Angeles liked Hills coverage skills and grasp of their defensive scheme.I think people deserve second chances in life, Fisher said Tuesday before the decision to re-sign Hill. I think he learned from it, but I was just disappointed in his choices.The Rams also re-signed cornerback Steve Williams, who joins rookie Michael Jordan on the active roster in their restocked defensive secondary. Los Angeles signed and released Williams earlier this season, and the San Diego Chargers re-signed him in early October before releasing him two weeks ago.The Rams are shuffling their defense before they face Drew Brees and the NFLs most productive offense, but Fisher is also thinking about changes to his offense after its latest impotent performance. Fisher refused to say whether hell make changes on his offensive line before visiting the Saints.But Fisher is happy with his biggest change of all: No. 1 pick Jared Goff has built on his solid effort against the Dolphins with strong work in practice, calling him lights-out during drills on Wednesday.Hes got a really good feel for it, Fisher said of Goff. This week, so far after two days of practice, hes putting it down the field and doing some good things. Hes in complete control of what were doing, so its really good to see.QUOTABLEIf things arent going well, whether youre in sales and youre not making sales, or youre coaching and youre not scoring touchdowns, its frustrating. -- Rams offensive coordinator Rob Boras on his units strugglesNOTESDE William Hayes missed practice to attend to a family illness, Fisher said. Hayes will be with the Rams on Sunday. ... C Tim Barnes skipped practice Wednesday to rest his injured foot, while DE Ethan Westbrooks rested a thigh injury. Everybody else participated in practice, including DE Robert Quinn.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz