Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

04.11.2018 01:33
everybody has a fair shot.CLANKThird base coach Joe Espada gave Headley a stop sign on Romines hit, but Headley kept going after Antworten

NEW YORK -- Luis Severino walked off the mound in the fourth inning, headed to an offseason of uncertainty following a sophomore season of frustration.Expected to be a major component of the New York Yankees rotation, the 22-year-old right-hander was demoted to the minors three times.At the beginning it was a tough situation. I got sent down, but Im finishing strong, he said Saturday after the Yankees rallied to beat the Baltimore Orioles 7-3 in their penultimate game of the season. Its good.Severino was 5-3 with a 2.89 ERA in 11 starts over the final two months last season. But he went 3-8 with a 5.83 ERA this year in 11 starts and 10 relief appearances, making only four big league starts after mid-May.New York wants him to develop a changeup to go with his 97 mph fastball and slider. Because he doesnt have a consistent third pitch, the Yankees could shift him to the bullpen.I think its a topic of discussion for the winter, manager Joe Girardi said. I think what you try to do next spring is you take the 12 best pitchers when you leave camp.New Yorks projected 2017 rotation includes Masahiro Tanaka, CC Sabathia and Michael Pineda. Beyond that, Severino is slated to compete with Luis Cessa, Bryan Mitchell and others. And then there are possible additions in trades and free agency.I think the one thing that players need to understand is theres no certainty in this game, Girardi said. When you take the field on a daily basis, you have to prove yourself, so theres nothing given to anyone in this game. So you have to go out and earn it. So I think its important that you never forget that. He understands that he had an up-and-down year. He knows that.Baltimore built a 3-0 lead on Michael Bourns two-run single in the second and Manny Machados third-inning homer on an 0-2 pitch. Starting after the Yankees decided to skip Tanakas final turn, Severino allowed five hits in 3 2/3 innings, leaving after 66 pitches.I think I need to work on my changeup and my fastball command, he said.Austin sparked the comeback against tiring Wade Miley with an RBI single in the fifth and a home run in the seventh around Chase Headleys run-scoring double in the sixth. Austin Romine hit a two-run single against All-Star setup man Brad Brach in the eighth, and Brett Gardner doubled in two runs off Oliver Drake.Tyler Clippard (2-3) pitched a perfect eighth, and Dellin Betances struck out the side after an infield hit in the ninth. The Yankees sent the wild card-chasing Orioles to their second loss in eight games.I think everyone in there wants to finish strong, said Headley, whose eighth-inning double down the right-field line set up Romines hit. You play the game with integrity to try and make sure everybody has a fair shot.CLANKThird base coach Joe Espada gave Headley a stop sign on Romines hit, but Headley kept going after making contact with shortstop J.J. Hardy. Third base umpire Jim Reynolds signaled Headley should be allowed to score.It was obstruction. So I wasnt real clear if I didnt go home whether Id be awarded home, Headley said.GOODBYE TEXPlaying his next-to-last game before retirement, Yankees slugger Mark Teixeira went 1 for 2 and left for a pinch runner after his fifth-inning single.JUDGE-MENT TIMERF Aaron Judge, sidelined since a season-ending oblique strain, was back in the clubhouse. He hit .179 with four homers and 10 RBI in 27 games after his Aug 13 call-up, striking out 42 times in 84 at-bats.The strikeouts are a concern, Girardi said. When he hits it, theres a real good chance hes going to hit it hard, and hes going to have misses that go out of the ballpark, thats the bottom line, because hes so big and strong.INCOMPLETENew York is nearing its first season without having any complete games from its starting pitchers. The Yankees had one each in 2004, 2007 and 2009. Miami, Milwaukee and Toronto also had no complete games going into Saturday.MEMORY LANEOn the 55th anniversary of Roger Maris 61st home run, son Kevin Maris threw out the ceremonial first pitch, flanked by brothers Randy, Rich and Roger Jr.DOWN ON THE FARMAlex Rodriguez met with players at the Yankees minor league complex in Tampa, Florida, and worked with SSs Jorge Mateo and Gleyber Torres, and 3Bs Miguel Andujar and Kyle Holder, then stayed in the dugout for the instructional league game against Baltimore.UP NEXTCessa (4-3) is slated to start Sunday for New York against RHP Kevin Gausman (8-12). JJ Redick Jersey . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Trevor Booker Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. http://www.official76ersproshop.com/customized/ . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Wilt Chamberlain Jersey . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Joel Embiid Jersey .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament.ATLANTA -- The Minnesota Twins have recalled left-hander Caleb Thielbar and optioned left-hander Pedro Hernandez to Triple-A Rochester. The move was made Monday before Minnesotas game at Atlanta. The 26-year-old Thielbar is a native of Randolph, Minn., about 40 miles south of Minneapolis. Two seasons ago, Thielbar became the first pplayer from the independent league St.dddddddddddd Paul Saints to have his contract purchased by the Twins. Thielbar had a 3.76 ERA with 34 strikeouts in 26 1-3 innings in relief this season for Rochester. Hernandez had a 5.85 ERA. In four starts this month, he allowed 30 hits, 17 runs and four homers over 17 innings. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz