Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

04.11.2018 01:33
day. He feels a lot better today but I think after the (bullpen) well see how (he) feels.The Mets used 16 pitchers during the fi Antworten

NEW YORK -- Lengthy medical updates have become a part of Mets manager Terry Collins daily routine.Not exactly what New York needs during its final push for a return to the postseason, but thats the reality facing the reigning NL champions.Rather than making his scheduled start Saturday against the Philadelphia Phillies, ace Noah Syndergaard was scheduled to throw a bullpen after being scratched with strep throat. Depending on how he feels after throwing, Syndergaard could pitch Monday or Tuesday against Miami.We arent really sure yet, Collins said Saturday. He feels a lot better today but I think after the (bullpen) well see how (he) feels.The Mets used 16 pitchers during the first two games with the Phillies, including Friday after left-hander Steven Matz was scratched, and then had to exhaust the bullpen again Saturday when Sean Gilmartin allowed five runs before departing with two outs in the first inning.The Mets began their game Saturday with a one-game lead over St. Louis and San Francisco for the top NL wild-card spot.While Syndergaard should return soon, Collins wasnt as optimistic for Matz.Doctors again examined Matz, and Collins said an MRI came back clean on the young left-handers troubled shoulder. However, the manager made no mention of when, or if, Matz would throw again this season. If Matz does return, Collins wasnt sure if hed be able to find a start for him over the seasons final week.Right now, it might be, if hes able to pitch, we put him in the `pen and see if we can get him an inning here and an inning there, he said. But where we are, Im not sure where were going to get him in.Collins also said Wilmer Flores could miss the remainder of the regular season. He injured his wrist in a home-plate collision on Sept. 10 in Atlanta. Hes received two cortisone injections but shown little improvement and has not taken batting practice.Not close to hitting, Collins said.Flores said he visited a doctor Friday and was instructed to give his ailing wrist a little more time.I want to be healthy, Flores said. Im the first guy that wants to be out there helping the team. Its just frustrating. I want to tough it out, but its something that I dont want to hurt the team and hurt myself by doing that.While Flores remains out, shortstop Asdrubal Cabrera was in Saturdays lineup, one day after fouling a ball off his left knee. Collins said Friday night he might give Cabrera the next day off, but the infielder talked his way into the lineup.He just came in today and said `Im in there, Collins said. Were on a mission and he knows hes playing good and knows hes swinging the bat great and knows he needs to be in there.The good news for Collins and the Mets is Cabrera is just dealing with a bruise, something unrelated to the strained patellar tendon hes battled in his left knee.This is a bruise, not like the other knee issue he has. When that one flares up, were in trouble, Collins said. Kevin Durant College Jersey . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Authentic Texas Jerseys . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. http://www.cheaptexasjerseys.com/?tag=texas-earl-campbell-college-jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Cheap Texas Jerseys Authentic . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Stitched Texas Jerseys .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. After Roy Jones Jr. scored a 10-round shutout decision against journeyman Rodney Moore on Aug. 13 in front of his hometown fans in Pensacola, Florida, despite suffering a torn right biceps midway through the fight, Jones said he was strongly considering retirement.After all, at age 47, Jones was way past his prime but on his way to the International Boxing Hall of Fame as one of the sports all-time greats, having won world titles in four weight classes -- middleweight, super middleweight, light heavyweight and heavyweight -- and reigned as the pound-for-pound king for most of the period between 1993 and 2004.But Jones has decided to fight on, and on Thursday night, promoter David Feldman announced that Jones would face Bobby Gunn in a 12-round cruiserweight fight on Feb. 17.A news conference is scheduled for Tuesday at the Chase Center in Wilmington, Delaware, the probable site of the fight, although that was not officially announced.Jones confirmed the fight to ESPN, saying of Gunn, Hes been wanting it, so here it is.Jones (64-9, 46 KOs), who will turn 48 on Jan. 16 and will be in his 28th year as a professional boxer by fight time, has won two fights in a row against very low-level opponents since former cruiserweight world titleholder Enzo Maccarinelli, a tremendous puncher, severely knocked him out in the fourth round in Mosccow in December 2015.ddddddddddddI know Bobby Gunn is coming to bring it, Jones said. Hes a hard-nose, tough fighter that comes right at you, but Im going to show him why Im one of the best that ever did it and he doesnt belong in the ring with me.Gunn (21-6-1, 18 KOs), who turns 43 later this month, is best known for his exploits as a bare-knuckle fighter. He claims to be 72-0 with 72 knockouts in bare-knuckle fighting.As a boxer, he is a journeyman who has lost three bouts in a row, to Glen Johnson, James Toney and Tomasz Adamek, who knocked him out in the fourth round of a cruiserweight world title bout in 2009.Gunn, a Hackensack, New Jersey-based Canadian, has not boxed since 2013 and has fought only twice since 2009, the losses to Johnson and Toney, both former world champions who were way past their best days when they faced him. Gunn also got knocked out in the first round by Maccarinelli in a 2007 cruiserweight world title fight.Gunn has wanted to fight Jones for years.Its an honor to share the ring with a legend like Roy Jones, Gunn said. Ive been chasing him for a few years now, and on Feb. 17, I will catch him.Feldman said the fight would be televised on pay-per-view but offered no details. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz