Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

03.11.2018 13:16
d two late goals -- the first in the 89th -- in the 2-1 win over Sporting in the teams opener in the group stage.Gareth Bale lim Antworten

LISBON, Portugal -- Defending champion Real Madrid advanced from the group stage of the Champions League for the 20th straight time after beating 10-man Sporting Lisbon 2-1 on Tuesday.Karim Benzema came off the bench to get the late winner in the 87th minute.A draw would have been enough to get Madrid through to the knockout stages anyway, but victory gave the team a chance to finish first in Group F -- with a home victory over Borussia Dortmund in the final round.It was important that we won here, Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane said. We achieved what we came to get. We are going to play a final against Dortmund now.The German side, which routed Legia Warsaw 8-4, has a two-point lead over Madrid.Benzema salvaged Madrids victory with a header after a well-placed cross by Sergio Ramos. That came just seven minutes after Sporting midfielder Adrien Silva equalized by converting a controversial penalty kick. The penalty was awarded after the ball hit Fabio Coentraos arm, which he had just thrust into the air to complain of a hand ball by Sporting.We had our difficult moments in the game but thats normal, Zidane said. But we managed to score a wonderful second through Karim Benzema.Benzema had been doubtful to play during the week because of an injury but his recovery proved crucial. He entered the match in the 67th to replace Francisco Isco Alarcon.Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo, returning home to play against the team where he started his career, got an assist in Madrids first goal when he mis-hit a shot inside the area. The ball bounced off his back foot and moved forward for Raphael Varanes easy shot from close range in the first half.It was the third straight game for Ronaldo without a goal in the Champions League, keeping him two short of becoming the first player to reach the 100-goal mark in European competitions.Sportings Joao Pereira was sent off in the 64th with a straight red after an altercation with Madrids Mateo Kovacic.We were great both technically and tactically. We only missed a few details, Sporting coach Jorge Jesus said. In Madrid we were not able to defend our lead after 87 minutes and tonight the red card to Joao Pereira was decisive.Madrid scored two late goals -- the first in the 89th -- in the 2-1 win over Sporting in the teams opener in the group stage.Gareth Bale limped off the field on Tuesday after being substituted because of an apparent ankle injury in the 58th.The game marked Madrids return to Lisbon for the first time since winning the 2014 Champions League against Atletico Madrid at the Estadio da Luz.The victory extended Madrids unbeaten streak to 30 matches in all competitions. The Spanish club has scored 25 goals in its last six away games. Ryan Smyth Jersey . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Wayne Gretzky Jersey . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. http://www.oilersauthority.com/authentic-paul-coffey-oilers-jersey/ . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Jean-Francois Jacques Jersey . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. Jussi Jokinen Jersey . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. If Sydney FC fans needed any further confirmation that Matt Jurman is as tough as they come, they got it on Saturday night.Not to be put off by a killer cut above his right eye which later required 10 stitches, a heavily bandaged Jurman got straight back into it against Adelaide United.He could never have predicted his first three touches on return to the Allianz Stadium pitch would all be headers, and all within the space of a minute.Each was toasted with a lively cheer from the Sky Blues faithful, a jaunty recognition of the hard-as-nails centre-backs bravery following a horrible head clash with Uniteds James Holland.I was like, `oh, fair enough Ill keep at it then, Jurman said.It was just a magnet to my head and I thought, `how many times is this going to happen tonight?Minutes earlier there had been concern after Jurman collided forcefully with Holland in an aerial challenge in the box during the goalless draw.As Holland went to ground, his Sydney counterpart spun away clutching at his eye and flicking blood away as it streamed down his face.The 26-year-old admitted initially freaking out a bit as the team doctor and physio rushhed out to stem the flow.ddddddddddddI thought I was going to score and then next minute I was looking at my hands and had blood everywhere, it was leaking out of my head, Jurman said.I didnt know how bad it was but to see blood coming out that quick, I thought it was quite bad.I started walking off and then realised the game wouldnt stop, so I stayed on and got treatment.But its nothing that hasnt happened before.In fact, it has happened to Jurman before.During Sydneys 2014-15 grand-final loss to Melbourne Victory, a flailing elbow from former Brisbane teammate Besart Berisha left him bandaged and needing stitches.That split was slightly lower and Jurman played much of the decider barely able to see out of one eye.It was the same stubborn will to play on that has him certain hell be fine for Wednesday nights FFA Cup final against Melbourne City.I told them I have to be ready so they better figure out something quick, he said.I think itll be fine - you stitch it up and hopefully it recovers pretty quick. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz