Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

03.11.2018 13:15
American, Caeleb Dressel, was second fastest in 47.91. Also moving into the semis was Santo Condorelli of Canada and Vladimir M Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Ryan Lochte was tired of sitting around his room in the Olympic athletes village and watching his U.S. teammates in the pool.He was raring to get racing.Lochte competed for the first time in the Rio Games on Tuesday, anchoring the Americans 4x200-meter freestyle relay in the preliminary heats. Clark Smith, Jack Conger and Gunnar Bentz joined Lochte to get the U.S. into the final with the second fastest time of 7 minutes, 6.74 seconds.Britains quartet of Stephen Milne, Robbie Renwick, Dan Wallace and Duncan Scott had the top time of 7:06.31.The Russians are a medal threat for the night final, qualifying third in 7:06.81.Besides the relay, Lochtes only other event in Rio is the 200 individual medley, where he and teammate Michael Phelps resume their longtime rivalry.It was rough because I love racing, he said of waiting until Day Four of competition. Sitting back in my room and just watching finals, I was like, `Man, I cant wait until its my time. Now its ours and I think were just going to keep the ball rolling from what weve done the last two days.In Lochtes absence, the Americans have won 15 medals, including four golds.Everything they did, especially last night, really got me going, he said. We were definitely pumped up for this morning.The biggest surprise of the preliminaries was Daniel Gyurtas failure to advance in the 200 breaststroke. He wont defend his Olympic title from four years ago after finishing 17th. He fell two-hundredths of a second short of a spot in the semifinals. The top qualifier was Anton Chupkov of Russia in 2:07.93. His teammate, Ilya Khomenko, also advanced as did Americans Kevin Cordes and Josh Prenot.American Nathan Adrian has some work to do in the 100 freestyle. The defending Olympic champion grabbed the 16th and last qualifying spot for the semifinals with a time of 48.58 seconds. He was 0.68 seconds behind top qualifier Kyle Chalmers of Australia, who was timed in 47.90.I just didnt know it was going to be that close, Adrian said. Im impressed how far the world has come. That was certainly safe four years ago. Just got to be that much more sharp through all the heats, semis and finals these days.The other American, Caeleb Dressel, was second fastest in 47.91. Also moving into the semis was Santo Condorelli of Canada and Vladimir Morozov, one of the Russian swimmers initially banned from the Rio Games.In the womens 200 butterfly, Mireia Belmonte Garcia of Spain was the fastest qualifier in 2:06.64. She earned bronze in the 400 IM last weekend.U.S. teammates Hali Flickinger and Cammile Adams tied for the second-fastest time of 2:06.67 while swimming in different heats. Janarion Grant Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Javorius Allen Jersey . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. http://www.cheapravensjerseyssale.com/?tag=tavon-young-jersey-sale .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Jaleel Scott Jersey . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Chuck Clark Jersey . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. IOWA CITY, Iowa -- Brady Ellingson hopes this early scoring outburst cements his role as Iowas sharpshooter off bench.Ellingson scored 21 of his career-high 23 points in the first half, Cordell Pemsl added 18 points and nine rebounds and Iowa breezed to a 116-84 win over Savannah State on Sunday.The Hawkeyes (2-0) made a school-record 18 3-pointers and led by at least 20 points the entire second half. Iowas 116 points are the most in Fran McCafferys six seasons as coach and tied for the seventh most in program history.Ellingson hit 4 of 6 3-pointers -- a much-needed confidence boost after a rough start to his college career. The sophomore guard battled a foot injury during a redshirt season two years ago and was in and out of the rotation last season because of inconsistent play.(My confidence) was really high, Ellingson said. I was really open, so I got to set my feet.Troyce Manassa had 14 points and 11 rebounds for Savannah State (0-2), which committed 20 turnovers.Tyler Cook scored 14 points and Peter Jok had 13 for the Hawkeyes. Nicholas Baer added nine points and a career-best six assists. Iowas bench scored 76 points -- led by Ellingson.The Hawkeyes were out-rebounded in the first half, but came back to edge the Tigers 52-40 on the boards.Iowa has won 39 of its last 40 non-conference home games.BIG PICTUREIowa: Pemsl wasnt the most prolific recruit in McCafferys freshman class, but hes clearly going to be a factor off the bench for Iowa. At 6-foot-8 and 250 pounds, Pemsl is strong, but he has a greaat handle around the rim.dddddddddddd Pemsl made all seven of his field goal tries and converted four and-one opportunities.Hes just a really skilled big man, McCaffery said. He has an innate ability to make a decision in traffic.Savannah State: The Tigers have allowed 113 and 116 points in their first two games. They mixed up man and zone defenses against Iowa -- neither were very effective. Savannah State had the best scoring defense in the MEAC last season, but it lost four starters from that team.STAR WATCHJok never got into a shooting rhythm against the Tigers, finishing 5 of 15 from the floor. The senior made only one of his first six shot attempts.This was two days after Jok scored 27 points against Kennesaw State -- the most by a Hawkeye in a season opener since Adam Haulskas 29 against The Citadel in 2006. Joks 27 points was also the most by a Big Ten player among Fridays games.HE SAID ITWe would have preferred a little more of a mixture of penetration, but we have good 3-point shooters, McCaffery said. And we were open.The Hawkeyes attempted a school-record 43 3-pointers. Iowa made just 7 of 22 3s in Fridays opener.UP NEXTIowa faces its first real challenge of the season on Thursday against Seton Hall (2-0) as part of the Big Ten- Big East series.Savannah State plays Middle Georgia State in its home opener on Thursday before another tough test at Memphis next weekend. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz