Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

03.11.2018 13:15
the Carolina Hurricanes on Monday night.The Hurricanes are a hot team at home and they want to keep that in place especially as Antworten

RALEIGH, N.C. -- The Detroit Red Wings are counting on a bringing a dose of confidence on the road with them.If the result of one game is a sign of a turnaround, then theyll be glad to have new-found momentum as they meet the Carolina Hurricanes on Monday night.The Hurricanes are a hot team at home and they want to keep that in place especially as they showcase what appears to be a deeper and more versatile lineup.But its the Red Wings who have been out of sorts in recent weeks so theyre hoping that Saturday nights 6-4 home victory against Anaheim is something to feed off.It has been a tough stretch here, center Frans Nielsen said. It was good to see, good to get some confidence. We go on the road now, but its a different feeling in the room.Heading to Carolina could be a daunting assignment if the Red Wings are at all fragile. The Hurricanes have a nine-game home points streak (8-0-1) and have one more point overall than Detroit despite having played one less game.Part of the success for Carolina has come with improvement on offense even if at times the goal-scoring itself has been problematic.Were generating way more quality chances than we were earlier in the year, Hurricanes coach Bill Peters said. Were generating them, now we have to finish them.The outcome against Anaheim snapped the Red Wings four-game losing streak Saturday. The next three games are on the road for Detroit.Now youve got to build on it Monday, Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill said. You have to come out with the same compete level. For us to be a great hockey team, we have to have ultra, ultra, ultra compete.If the Red Wings have looked vulnerable during their December struggles, its another reason teams will want to pounce on them.Its a game of confidence, Nielsen said. Every team you play is trying to outwork you and you have to be ready every night.Blashill said the Red Wings made enough happen to land on the right side of some fortunate situations in their most-recent game.Part of that luck was shooting the puck, he said. When you shoot the puck, (you can) make something out of nothing.The Hurricanes havent been invincible, but theyve made headway with success on home ice during the past month.Peters said the ability to roll with four lines has been an asset, particularly with a busy stretch of the schedule. Monday nights game will be the third in four nights for Carolina.I think its beneficial when you can (use four lines), Peters said. Those guys are important guys. Now all of a sudden youre using those guys.The lineup for the Hurricanes is mostly in place after injuries interfered with some groupings. That means more options for Peters, but something that he said works out for the best.Everybodys roles have shifted and changed a little bit now that everybody is healthy, he said. ... How you adjust and accept those roles are important on a team. Its not an individual sport.The status of Detroit defenseman Mike Green seems uncertain considering he departed late in Saturday nights game with an undisclosed ailment.The Hurricanes made a roster move Sunday by recalling defenseman Klas Dahlbeck, who had been with Charlotte of the American Hockey League. Jeff Driskel College Jersey . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Jack Youngblood College Jersey .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. http://www.cheapfloridajerseys.com/ . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Stitched Florida Jerseys . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Chris Rainey College Jersey . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. Joel Embiid, the Philadelphia 76ers rookie center, continues to make the most of his opportunities. In doing so, he has helped the downtrodden Sixers fashion a modest home winning streak.Embiid scored 26 points, the highest total in his nine-game NBA career, to lead Philadelphia to a 120-105 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Saturday night, the Sixers third straight home victory.On Monday, he faces a sizable challenge when the Miami Heat, featuring NBA rebounding leader Hassan Whiteside, visits Philadelphia (3-10).Whiteside, who had 18 points, 18 boards and three blocked shots in the Heats 114-111 victory over the Washington Wizards on Saturday night, is averaging 17.7 points, 16.2 rebounds and 2.8 blocks for Miami (4-8).Embiid, the third overall pick in the 2014 draft, missed his first two seasons while recovering from a pair of foot surgeries. The team has been limiting him to 24 minutes a game as a precaution and will do so until at least Christmas. He has also been held out of four games to date.Embiid, who is averaging 22 minutes a game, nonetheless leads the Sixers in scoring (18.0) and rebounding (7.6).On Saturday, he poured in 17 points in the first quarter. Embiid told reporters afterward he was hoping to atone for the teams dismal performance on national television Thursday, a 110-86 loss at Minnesota.Thats just probably one of the main reasons I came out (on fire) in the first quarter, he told the Philadelphia Inquirer. I just wanted to dominate.Embiid added that he was further motivated by sociial media criticism about being outplayed by Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns.dddddddddddd Towns had 25 points and 10 rebounds while Embiid finished with 10 points and 10 boards. Embiid didnt think the criticism was justified because Towns didnt guard him.That made me mad, Embiid told the Inquirer. And thats food for me. I like that. I like competition. I want to fight. I want to win. So tonight I think it helped me a little bit.Miami guard Goran Dragic scored 22 points against Washington on Saturday, as the Heat won back-to-back games for the first time this season. Miami, which dropped six straight prior to that, generated a season-high point total and made half its shots. The Heat was shooting 42 percent from the floor, third-worst in the NBA, entering the game.Much better, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra told the Miami Herald. We still have a long ways to go. But guys are getting more comfortable, one in their roles and two where our strengths are. So thats a start.Heat backup center Willie Reed is not expected to play Monday, after hyperextending his right knee against Washington.Top overall pick Ben Simmons (foot) has yet to play this season for the Sixers, and is not expected to return until January at the earliest. Philadelphia has also been without guard Jerryd Bayless (wrist) and center/forward Nerlens Noel (knee), but both have ramped up their rehab in the last week. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz