Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

03.11.2018 10:11
ssembled in Christchurch on Monday morning, but fast bowler Matt Henry - a Christchurch native - had been in the city overnight. Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Driving a car for more than 30 minutes, standing up straight for extended periods and getting into his football stance all had the same effect on New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul last season. It hurt, and it hurt a lot. The 2011 All Pro player disclosed on Saturday that he played last season in pain, and it didnt go away until he had disk surgery on his back in June. "A back is a really, really horrible thing to have, back surgery period and you dont want to rush back," Pierre-Paul said Saturday before the Giants held their first practice. "Im not concentrating on the first game, the second game, the third game, fourth game, fifth game, sixth game. Im just trying to come back when I feel like Im ready to come back." While he feels better now, the catalyst of the Giants defence is not sure whether he will be ready for the season opener at Dallas on Sept. 8, although that is his goal. The Giants have placed him on their active physically unable to perform list, leaving him to continue his rehabilitation. "Honestly my plan is to get better, come out here and be a big part of the team and try to get to the playoffs because thats where it starts to make a Super Bowl run," he said. "And be a better player than I was last year." To be honest, Pierre-Paul had a sub-par 2012 season. After recording 16 1/2 sacks in helping the Giants win the Super Bowl in 2011, he had 10 less last year as New York posted a 9-7 record and missed the post-season. To his credit, Pierre-Paul never talked about his back or how much it hurt. He tried to reduce the pain level by strengthening his core during the season, and he admitted taking three shots during the year to numb the pain. It didnt work and it showed on the field. Pierre-Paul was not as dominant as he had been the previous year, although many suspected that was because opponents were paying more attention to him with double-and-triple team blocking. "Like I said, I dont know how much my back had to do with it or whatever," said Pierre-Paul, who added the pain started two years ago and only got worse. "It was a constant pain when I got down in my stance. When we played a 4-3, I always have to be down, and the push off that was there, and the pain takes away a big part of it." Pierre-Paul said he disclosed the pain with the trainers and talked to the team doctors about it, but they recommended that he continue his core training. The pain seemed to disappear after the season ended, but it returned during minicamp. Thats when the disk problem was discovered and the surgery was performed. The disk problem had also caused him to lose strength in his right leg, tests showed according to Pierre-Paul. After less than two months of rehabilitation, Pierre-Paul feels hes at 75 per cent. "The whole discomfort is gone," said the first-round pick who is entering his fourth season. "When I sit down I dont have that pain any more. When I am standing up I dont have that pain. I can stand up straight. Basically everything is gone. Thats a good thing. I am doing pretty good." Pierre-Paul believes he can regain the explosiveness that made him one of the NFLs most-feared defenders. "Its all on me. How I rehab," he said. "I am trying to get my core right, stronger, my back stronger. Its all on me. You dont want to go out there too early. You dont want to go out there too late. You want to be just enough so you can play the game." For now, Pierre-Paul sees his role as being there for his teammates. Hell watch practice and try to offer his insights. The downside is that he doesnt feel very much a part of the team. "I can do the rehab and all the things they tell me, but I still have to get a week under my belt in practice to see what I can do," Pierre-Paul said. "Going against two and three guys, getting double-teamed, is totally different from working by yourself. Thats what I have to be ready for." If he does get ready, the Giants are again going to be a threat to hassle opposing quarterbacks. Derek MacKenzie Jersey . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Aleksander Barkov Jersey . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. http://www.nhlpanthersauthority.com/authentic-nick-bjugstad-panthers-jersey/ . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Jared McCann Jersey . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Keith Yandle Jersey .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. The first Test between New Zealand and Pakistan at Hagley Oval is expected to go ahead as scheduled on November 17, despite Christchurch having suffered a 7.5 magnitude earthquake, just after midnight on Monday.The Pakistan mens team, who were in Nelson when the quake occurred, reported being a little shaken by the experience, but will prepare for Thursdays Test as usual.Preparations for the Test are going ahead, but we are continuing to monitor the situation, a New Zealand Cricket spokesperson said. Its just a case of staying in touch with authorities.Both teams arrived in Christchurch on Monday and have training sessions scheduled for Tuesday. The area continued to be hit by aftershocks, however. A 6.3 magnitude quake was felt at around 1.30pm on Monday, and these are expected to continue through the next week.Pakistan team manager Wasim Bari said NZC had assured his side of their safety, in the team hotel and at the ground. The cricketers had spent a largely sleepless night in Nelson. They had evacuated their hotel when the quake hit, and most had not returned to their rooms for the remainder of the night, electing instead to remain in the reception area.For us it was something new because we dont have many earthquakes in Pakistan, Bari said. This was a prettty strong one.dddddddddddd Wed just finished watching the India-England match and the doors and windows were going from one side to another as if they were made of paper. There was some trauma as well for the boys. Back home, the families had felt disturbed.The Pakistan womens team, meanwhile, had ridden out the quake in the upper floors of a Christchurch hotel. Their manager Basit Ali told Geo News that the team was safe, though still scared.The New Zealand mens squad had only assembled in Christchurch on Monday morning, but fast bowler Matt Henry - a Christchurch native - had been in the city overnight. He described the experience as a bit scary, but was pleased the Test would go ahead.It always brings the community together - provides a brief moment of normality, Henry said. Its probably good timing to have the Test match this week. Hopefully the weather plays its part.The epicentre of the earthquake was at a depth of about 5km, about 40km from the town of Amberley, which is only about 90km north-east of Hagley Oval. Hagley Oval had become a Test venue after the previous Christchurch ground was devastated by an earthquake in 2011. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz