Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

02.11.2018 13:52
g in Calgarys last game, which Glenn sat out with an elbow injury.dddddddddddd Drew Tate was announced as Calgarys starter earli Antworten

Earlier this week, skateboarder Tony Hawk reached an unexpected milestone: His first 900, landed at X Games 1999 in San Francisco, California turned the ripe old age of 17. Its been a blast to be a part of X Games for the past twenty years, said Hawk on a 2015 shoot with XGames.com. Weve seen so many milestones take place during X Games.On Monday, Hawk reached another milestone, 17 years to the day after landing the first 900 air on a skateboard. At age 48, on his home ramp in Carlsbad, California, Hawk decided to go for another 900 air. A lot has happened since then in my life, its been the craziest rollercoaster ride, and it was the apex of my competitive career, so Im gonna try a 900 today, said Hawk in a video for The Ride Channel, which has been viewed on YouTube over 3 million times and even made it to the front page of CNN.com.I never thought Id be doing this at my age, but Im still going and Ill keep going till the wheels fall off, continued Hawk.The trick didnt come easy. Hawk attempted it more than a handful of times, and slammed multiple times. But after a dozen or so attempts, he landed it, knee slid down the opposite transition, threw his helmet down and walked away, knowing that he was the first person to ever do the 900 air on a skateboard, and now the first person to to successfully land a 900 air at age 48.Im sore but thankful today, said Hawk following the land.And for the remainder of the day, Tony Hawk pulled dad duty. He dropped off and picked up his kids in the North San Diego County area, juggling his kids interests on a summer weekday. He had a plumber come fix a leak at his house. He was sore as hell.And that night, he opened a bottle of champagne, took some Advil and caught up on Game of Thrones. All this from a legendary skateboarder that successfully landed a 900 air at age 48 just to see if it was possible. View the video above. Anthony Firkser Jersey . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Aaron Stinnie Jersey . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. http://www.cheaptitansjerseyssale.com/?tag=luke-stocker-jersey-sale .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Derrick Morgan Jersey . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. Warren Moon Jersey . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee.CALGARY -- If he wasnt playing in the game, quarterback Kevin Glenn says he would definitely watch it. If he wasnt coaching in it, so would Corey Chamblin. Fridays CFL game at McMahon Stadium between the Saskatchewan Roughriders and Calgary Stampeders (TSN and TSN Mobile TV at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt) may be just another regular-season game with two-thirds of the season still to be played. But this game has more than enough back story to hook the interest of CFL fans. "This is a game that I wish I could play in," Saskatchewan head coach Chamblin said. Added Calgarys Glenn: "If I was on another team and this game was coming on, I would be tuned into watching this game. Id tell my wife and kids daddys watching football tonight because the Riders and Stampeders are playing." The Roughriders are the only undefeated team in the CFL this season at 5-0. The only loss so far for the 4-1 Stampeders was to Saskatchewan on July 5. Saskatchewan can go 6-0 to start the season for just the second time in franchise history, or the Stampeders can pull even with the Roughriders atop the CFL standings. The Roughriders can also win the season series by taking the second of their three meetings, which means Saskatchewan would finish ahead of Calgary if the two clubs were tied in the West Division standings at seasons end. The Roughriders and Stampeders rank first and second respectively in the league in offence. Roughriders running back Kory Sheets is the CFLs leading rusher ahead of No. 2 Jon Cornish of the Stampeders. In addition to having a premiere running back, both sides have multiple threats at receiver. Neither team has missed a field goal this season. Theyre tied for the average starting point in drives (39-yard line). Both football clubs are coming off their bye weeks with questions at quarterback. Darian Durant is back after sitting out Saskatchewans last game with an ankle injury. "Its been feeling fine," said Durant, who has yet to throw an interception this season. "Ive been really aggressive with the treatment and the coaching staff has been a big assist to me in monitoring my reps and making sure I have no setbacks during practice." Calgary backup Glenn will get the start Friday with Bo Levi Mitchell dressing as the No. 2. Mitchell went the distance in a win over Winnipeg in Calgarys last game, which Glenn sat out with an elbow injury.dddddddddddd Drew Tate was announced as Calgarys starter earlier this week, but had a setback with the throwing-arm injury he suffered late in that game in Regina in Week 2. Head coach John Hufnagel said Thursday that Tate will be sidelined at least another two to three weeks. "We want to take it cautiously," Hufnagel said. The coach compared Tates injury to tennis elbow, saying his quarterback was experiencing pain in the soft tissue connected to the bone. As reporters crowded around Glenn on Thursday, defensive linebacker Keon Raymond called out to his quarterback "Youre important buddy, if you havent noticed." Its always a toss-up as to whether there will be more green than red at McMahon when the Stampeders host the Riders. The multitude of Saskatchewan expats in Calgary, plus those who make the drive west from Saskatchewan, help decorate McMahon in Christmas colours. Saskatchewans hot start has Rider Nation hoping their team will be in the Grey Cup in Regina in November. Calgarys defence will have its hands full containing Sheets and taking the football away from a Saskatchewan offence that hasnt turned it over yet this season. Stampeder defensive end Charleston Hughes, the teams sack leader, has returned to the lineup after missing two games with a wrist injury. He threw gas on the fire Thursday with this comment about Sheets. "I dont think hes probably going to rush over 100 yards against us," Hughes said. "I dont think hes been hit yet. He needs to get hit. I dont think he can take a hit." Countered Sheets: "Come hit me. If you can catch me, come hit me." So the stage is set. Whether the game lives up to the hype is another matter, but the result is important to both clubs. "It means a lot in the standings even though its early in the season," Hufnagel said. Notes: Calgary receiver Maurice Price will play Friday after missing three games with a hamstring injury . . . Saskatchewan receiver Geroy Simon is four catches away from being the third player in CFL history to reach a career 1,000 . . . Calgary is 7-3 versus Saskatchewan in their last 10 games. Watch all the action unfold live on TSN and TSN Mobile TV Friday at 9:30pm et/6:30pm pt. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz