Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

09.10.2018 13:23
- four gold -- and became a darling of the games. Instead of turning pro immediately, she swam in college for two years before j Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- With the Olympic swimming finals ending in the early morning hours, Michael Phelps has a quick turnaround before hes due back at the pool.The 19-time gold medalist packs a lot into his scant off-time: massages, ice baths, eating and some all-important sleep.After helping the U.S. win the 4x100-meter freestyle relay on Sunday night, Phelps returned to the athletes village and chowed down.I think I had a pound of pasta and spaghetti, he said. And Im not a spaghetti fan but I forced myself to eat it.Then he went to bed at around 3 a.m. and climbed back on an 11 a.m. bus headed to the pool for Mondays preliminaries.Phelps qualified fifth in the 200 butterfly heats with a time of 1 minute, 55.73 seconds in his first individual event in Rio.Ive been a little off on my predictions to make it into semis and finals, he said. I was thinking 1:57 would be good this morning, but I saw a couple of 55s and wanted to be somewhere at the front of the heat.Top qualifier Tamas Kenderesi of Hungary clocked 1:54.73 and his teammate, Laszlo Cseh, was second in 1:55.14.Phelps appearance on deck drew the loudest cheers and most excitement among the fans. They stood to take photos of him and he lingered in the pool after his heat, the last man to climb out. He waved to the stands.Then it was back on the bus for a return trip to his room and an afternoon nap.The good thing is that we have a long time between prelims and finals, he said.Katie Ledecky beat Phelps to bed by about 15 minutes after winning the 400 free in world-record time Sunday.That was probably going to be my hardest swim of the week so Im glad its over with, she said. I was planning on sleeping until about 10, but I woke up around 8:30 and just stayed up. I just woke up thinking about last night.Ledecky is attempting a sweep of the 200, 400 and 800 freestyles for the first time since the 1968 Olympics.I feel like every year at the big championship meets, my stroke just feels as good as it ever has, she said. Once I get going, its kind of hard to stop.Ledeckys quiet confidence is in stark contrast to teammate Missy Franklin, who raced for the first time at the Rio de Janeiro Games on Monday. Franklin qualified 12th in the 200 free heats and will need to be faster in the semifinals to ensure a spot in the eight-woman final.Im so not used to waiting until Day 3 to swim, she said. Thats the fastest Ive been in prelims in a while. The thing is, everyone else really brought it this morning, too.Four years ago in London, Franklin claimed five medals -- four gold -- and became a darling of the games. Instead of turning pro immediately, she swam in college for two years before jumping to the pro ranks last year.I dont remember nearly as much of 2012 as I thought I did, she said. Its been awesome coming back here and just kind of accepting the expectations I have now, and knowing thats just to do my best.Phelps isnt as busy at the Rio Olympics as Katinka Hosszu of Hungary, nicknamed The Iron Lady for her ambitious event schedule.She topped the 200 individual medley heats with a time of 2:07.45. She will be busy Monday night, competing in the 100 back final at 10:30 p.m. and returning 66 minutes later for the 200 IM semifinals.Hosszu opened the eight-day swimming competition on Saturday by winning the 400 individual medley in a world-record time. Romelu Lukaku Jersey .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Paul Pogba Jersey . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. http://www.manunitedfcpro.com/Kids-Scott-Mctominay-Jersey/ . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. David Beckham Jersey . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Manchester United Jerseys . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Bengaluru Bulls recorded a hard-fought 29-27?win over Puneri Paltan in a closely contested affair.Mohit Chhillar, the most expensive player of the season, displayed good form in defence as he scored six points whereas Rohit Kumar turned the game in the last minute with a super raid and a score of eight points.Bulls further gained one spot in the league table, moving to the fifth position with 13 points from four games. Puneri Paltan suffered their second defeat of the season, but remained on top of the table with 20 points after six games.Deepak Niwas Hooda scored a super raid in the third minute as Puneri Paltan led 3-1. Ajay Rathi scored two points in the sixth minute for the Bulls to tie the game at 3-3. Deepak Niwas Hooda and Amit Rathi scored a point apiece in the 14th minute, as the teams were tied 7-7. Bulls displayed a good defence on the Paltan raiders as they led 10-8 byy the end of first half.ddddddddddddSonu Narwal scored two points with his first raid in the 22nd minute with Paltans leading 11-10. However, Mohit Chhillar was in commanding form for the Bengaluru Bulls as they continued to restrict them. By the 32nd minute, Paltans continued to lead 20-16. Bulls defence then forced a super tackle to tie the game at 20-20. With less than five minutes to go, they forced another super tackle to lead 22-21.Puneri Paltan inflicted an all-out in the 39th minute to lead 26-23 but Rohit Kumar scored a raid point in the last minute to make it 26-25. Kumar then followed it with an excellent super raid with 28 seconds to go as the Bulls led 28-26. He further scored another raid point to turn the match in Bengaluru Bulls favour. Discount Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz