Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

09.10.2018 13:23
then struggled in the sixth with the game tied at 2.Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale was none too happy with the bullpen.I took hi Antworten

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- No. 21 North Carolina doesnt have much room for error anymore.The Tar Heels (6-2, 4-1 Atlantic Coast Conference) emerged from a week off spent getting ready for Georgia Tech and knowing they need a perfect November -- and a loss somewhere by No. 23 Virginia Tech -- to earn another league title game berth.As much as you want to worry about what (the Hokies) have going on and who theyre playing, you know that you cant let up on whoever youre playing against because one more loss for us and were out of the hunt, no matter what happens to them, North Carolina cornerback Des Lawrence said Monday. At the same time, as bad as we want them to take a loss, we have to be able to prepare and focus on what we have to do in order for us to stay in the hunt.During the first two months of the season, the Tar Heels claimed four ACC victories -- including a sweep of the leagues Florida-based schools, both of whom were ranked at the time -- to earn a share of first place in the Coastal Division.But they continue to be haunted by their lone conference defeat.That rainy 34-3 loss to the Hokies on Oct. 8 sure looks like it will cost North Carolina a trip to Orlando, Florida, for the league title game. Yes, Virginia Tech (6-2, 4-1) was beaten once in ACC play -- Syracuse sprung an upset a week after the Hokies stunned UNC -- but it took care of Miami and Pittsburgh on consecutive Thursday nights to remain in control of the division race.Cant control what happened in the past, coach Larry Fedora said. Its all about this week. ... It wont be about what happened. Its about, what are we going to do? We have to take care of our business.Even that may not be enough.The Hokies figure to be heavy favorites the rest of the way. Their three remaining ACC opponents -- Duke, Georgia Tech and Virginia -- have a combined league record of 3-10, and theyre 10+-point favorites this week against the Blue Devils.So all the Tar Heels can do is win the rest of their league games -- beginning with this weeks visit from Georgia Tech and continuing through games against neighborhood rivals Duke and N.C. State -- and root for the Hokies to lose, as they did last week against Pitt . Fedora cracked a wry smile Monday when the coach said he was pulling for them.All that matters is, were in a position, going into the month of November, of reaching our goals, Fedora said. Theres a lot of teams out there that dont have that opportunity. ... Theyre in a position right now where we can still reach all of our goals, and thats pretty good.---Follow Joedy McCreary at http://twitter.com/joedyap. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/joedy-mccreary---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org Andrew Triggs Jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Jake Smolinski Jersey . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. http://www.athleticsrookiestore.com/Athletics-Joe-Morgan-Kids-Jersey/ . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Walt Weiss Jersey . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Dennis Eckersley Jersey .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. MILWAUKEE -- Once Zach Davies got going, the Arizona Diamondbacks didnt have much of a chance.Davies pitched 6 1/3 effective innings, Hernan Perez hit a two-run homer, singled and scored the go-ahead run in the sixth and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Diamondbacks 6-4 on Thursday.Davies is now 3-0 with a 1.71 ERA with four walks and 17 strikeouts in four starts in July.Hes had a bunch of starts like this, Brewers manager Craig Counsell said. When he gets into a groove, he runs through the lineup pretty good.I was making sure I settled down a little bit and focused more, Davies said. Once the first inning is over, you let it go.Davies got some key run support for Perez, who started at shortstop for benched Jonathan Villar. Perez crushed Robbie Rays first pitch 458 feet off the facing of the scoreboard in deep center for the two-run homer in the third.That was huge, but I knew I had to keep it there and keep making pitches, Davies said of Perezs sixth home run this season.Davies (8-4) allowed three runs -two earned- on six hits. Facing the Diamondbacks for the first time, he walked one and struck out five.Jeremy Jeffress pitched the ninth for his 24th save in 25 chances.The Brewers added a run when Kirk Nieuwenhuis homered off Tyler Clippard leading off the eighth.Ray (5-10) cruised through the first five innings, then struggled in the sixth with the game tied at 2.Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale was none too happy with the bullpen.I took him (Ray) out after he gave up the lead and our bullpens got to be able to hold it, Hale said. Burgos has got to be able to get that guy out and get us in the dugout.If the bullpen doesnt get squared away, Hale hinted at some changes.We have got to find some guys out of our bullpen that are going to stop the bleeding, shut it down, Hale said. Its imperative. If we cant find them here, were going to have to go elsewhere and give other guys a chance.Ray struck out five straight batters, including the side in the second and fifth innings and set a career high with 11 strikeouts, one better than in his previoous start, a 1-0 loss at Cincinnati on July 23.ddddddddddddVILLAR SITSBrewers SS Jonathan Villar was benched for a baserunning blunder in the first inning of Wednesday nights 8-1 loss to the Diamondbacks. Known for his aggressiveness, he tried to steal third with two outs, but catcher Welington Castillo nailed him with a perfect throw. Villar also made two errors in the top of the first.I think it is a good day for him to just take a step back in general, Counsell said. It is a good spot to just step back and watch the game.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: 3B Jake Lamb struck out as a pinch hitter in the seventh and stayed in the game at third. He missed the previous two games with a bruised left hand. Hale said that Lamb would start Friday. ... OF David Peralta (lower back strain) is scheduled to join the Diamondbacks on Friday. Hes been on a rehab assignment at Triple-A Reno. ... OF Socrates Brito (fractured right toe) has gone 1 for 7 two rehab games with the AZL Diamondbacks.Brewers: The Brewers have been very cautious with Braun and have given him several scheduled days off to rest. Braun had a tough May. He missed four games with right wrist soreness, two games with lower back soreness and two with neck soreness. ... C Jonathan Lucroy had a scheduled game off to rest. ... INF Will Middlebrooks has shown some improvement. He was placed on the 15-day disabled list July 25 with a lower right leg strain. Will has made some nice progress, manager Craig Counsell said. He was actually able to get on the field yesterday and play catch, which is a good sign. Hopefully, were on the short end.UP NEXTDiamondbacks: RHP Zack Godley (3-1, 5.88 ERA) makes his second career appearance and first start against the Los Angeles Dodgers.Brewers: RHP Junior Guerra (6-2, 2.85) aims for his 11th quality start on Friday when he faces the Pittsburgh Pirates for the second time this season. He is 0-0 with a 2.57 ERA in two career games. Discount Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz