Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

08.10.2018 01:32
d Sergei Bobrovsky made 42 saves as Russia beat Team North America 4-3 in a fast-paced, end-to-end game Monday night at the Worl Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman said it almost felt like he was stabbed in the back when Carolina Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman rescinded Normans franchise tag in April.Norman initially wouldnt even use Gettlemans name -- referring to him as whatchacallit -- during a Thursday conference call with media in Charlotte, North Carolina, to discuss Monday nights game between the Panthers and Redskins at FedEx Field.When that situation came up, it was totally out of left field, said Norman, who played for the Panthers from 2012-2015. It just went downhill from there. It almost felt like I was stabbed in the back in a way.At the same time, Im not saying he probably meant to do that in that way. It was just probably the business aspect of it, and the money factor, and what he believed, and how he learned how to do things.Norman and his agent, Mike George, were asking in the range of $14 million to $15 million per season in a long-term deal with the Panthers. On the advice of his agent, Norman hadnt signed the franchise offer sheet and did not report for the start of offseason workouts because that was his only leverage.After rescinding the tag, Gettleman said it was because he didnt see a long-term deal being reached, and he felt he could use the $13.95 million Norman was scheduled to receive with the tag on other moves.He aint been nothing but nice to me until that came about, Norman said. I was like, Wow, smile on your face and go behind your back and do something ... like that, its kind of like, Geez. Thats tough.Two days after the Panthers rescinded the tag, Norman signed a five-year, $75 million deal with Washington.Norman said Thursday he realized he wasnt a part of Carolinas core plans when whatchacallit said it, referring to Gettlemans news conference to talk about the decision.Im not beating a dead horse by saying this stuff, said Norman, a fifth-round pick out of Coastal Carolina in 2012, the year before Gettleman arrived. He didnt draft me. He didnt bring me in. Marty Hurney did. So at the end of the day, I had no ties to that. I understand that, and I get it. The personality of how I am probably dont suit some people in that atmosphere.At the end of the day, it seems as if I wasnt worthy enough to be there. I got fired. Im kind of taking it like that.Norman described the atmosphere at Carolina as buttoned-up and himself as more of a free spirit. He doesnt know whether that played into Gettlemans decision.Im freeborn. Im free spirit, Norman said. If you guys tell everybody in a group to go right, Im going left. Thats just me. Im not going to shy away from anything. Im going to be real about it, and Im going to be honest, whether you like it or not. I dont know how much they really care for that.?Norman doesnt hold the type of animosity toward Carolina that Steve Smith expressed when he was released following the 2013 season. Smith promised blood and guts the first time he met the Panthers as a member of the Baltimore Ravens.But Norman did have a friendly reminder for those who thought the Panthers wouldnt miss him.It looks like were going to the playoffs, and I dont know if anybody else is, Norman told ESPN in a separate interview. It looks like weve got a good shot more than they do.The Panthers (5-8) have a 1 percent chance to make the playoffs and would be eliminated entirely if Atlanta or Tampa Bay win Sunday. The Redskins (7-5-1) are a half-game out of the final wild-card spot in the NFC with three games remaining.I was a little salty about it, Norman, who was born and raised in the Carolinas, said of the Panthers decision to move on from him. Of course, if youve been somewhere all of your life, 28 years almost going on 29, its like, What the heck? You didnt expect that to happen.But it did, and things worked out for the best. Steven Souza Jersey . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. C. J. Cron Jersey . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. http://www.officialraysgearshop.com/Customized/ . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Blake Snell Jersey . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Joey Wendle Jersey . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. TORONTO -- Vladislav Namestnikov, Nikita Kucherov, Evgeny Kuznetsov and Vladimir Tarasenko scored on consecutive shots and Sergei Bobrovsky made 42 saves as Russia beat Team North America 4-3 in a fast-paced, end-to-end game Monday night at the World Cup of Hockey.Russias offense came alive with four goals in a 6:14 stretch during the second period to chase North America goaltender Matt Murray, who stopped the first 15 shots he faced. Backup John Gibson only faced four shots and stopped them all.No. 1 draft pick Auston Matthews, Morgan Rielly and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins scored for North America (1-1), which outshot Russia 45-23. Bobrovsky was brilliant as Russia (1-1) bounced back from an opening loss to Sweden.We knew we cant lose the game, Russian captain Alex Ovechkin said. If we lose the game were obviously out of the tournament. Back to back, I think we played a solid second and our penalty-kill guys, Telegin, blocked the shots, Bobrovsky. You can see everybody sacrificing, and we get the result.The game was a showcase of the best of the sport, with firewagon hockey, plenty of goals and saves.The kids put on a show on an early shift as Matthews stole the puck from Ovechkin and Connor McDavid skated around Pavel Datsyuk to set up a 2-on-1 rush. Matthews finished it off for his first of what should be many goals at Air Canada Centre.Murray bailed out turnover after turnover by his teammates, including a couple from defenseman Seth Jones. North Americas defense had to fill several minutes with Aaron Ekblad out with an upper-body injury, replaced by Jacob Trouba.North Americas penalty kill worked liike a charm and gave Murray a break, but the dam burst at even strength midway through the second period when Jones missed his whack at a loose puck.dddddddddddd. Namestnikov got the rebound, banked the puck off the post and Murrays skate and in, beginning the Russian onslaught.After Ovechkin clanked a shot off the post behind Murray, a wide-open Kucherov pounced on a loose puck to give Russia the lead. Within a few minutes, Kuznetsovs goal flying down the right wing and Tarasenkos from the left faceoff circle made it 4-1 and ended Murrays night.Murray jammed his thumb in the second period, but coach Todd McLellan said that wasnt why he was pulled. He called the goals allowed team goals because North America lost its way for 10 minutes.I thought we were hesitant, McLellan said. We looked slow and thats not the way we play.Once North America got its composure and the puck back, it continued to bombard Bobrovsky with shots. Rielly scored late in the second period and Nugent-Hopkins early in the third. It failed to score on an extended 5-on-3 power play and couldnt beat Bobrovsky on 6-on-4 in the final minute with Shayne Gostisbeheres shot hitting the post as time ran out.Thats not the way to play the Russians, but I thought we did a good job of responding and really making a game of it, McDavid said.North America wraps up round-robin play Wednesday against Sweden, while Russia faces Finland on Thursday.---Follow Stephen Whyno on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/SWhyno . Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz