Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

07.10.2018 01:44
, I was really thinking match-by-match. And then Ive come so far...so overall, its just been a wonderful week for me.Do you real Antworten

SEATTLE -- Kelsey Plum had 26 points, with five 3-pointers, and eight assists, and Chantel Osahor scored 19 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as No. 17 Washington beat Colorado State 101-68 in the quarterfinals of the preseason WNIT on Monday night.The Huskies will host No. 25 Missouri on Thursday.Natalie Romeo hit Washingtons 16th 3-pointer in the second half to tie a school record for most in a single game.Katie Collier added 15 points and eight rebounds, and Romeo hit three 3-pointers and scored 13 points for Washington (2-0). The Huskies made 16 of 30 3-pointers, 21 of 25 free-throw attempts and outrebounded the Rams 45-21.The Huskies made nine 3-pointers, by five different players, in the first half to take a 49-30 lead.Ellen Nystrom led Colorado State (1-1) with 21 points and seven rebounds. Sofie Tryggedsson made four 3-pointers and scored 14 points, and Elin Gustavsson chipped in 11 points. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Sean-Mannion-Jersey/ . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/T-Shirts/ .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Tyrunn-Walker-Jersey/ .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Hoodie/ . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Pharoh-Cooper-Jersey/ . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Rio -- In the space of a week, PV Sindhu has written herself into the history books. The first Indian woman to win an Olympic silver medal, Sindhus road to the podium has not been easy, as shes had to make quite a few sacrifices, including but not limited to leaving her mobile phone with her coach Pullela Gopichand for two months.?Soon after her defeat in the final to World No.1 Carolina Marin, Sindhu opened up about her preparations for Rio, the inevitable comparisons with Saina Nehwal, and the road ahead.?PV Sindhu. Indias first female athlete to win a silver medal at the Olympics. That in itself is a remarkable achievement...Yes, I think Im really very happy and yes I didnt think (I would come this far) and when I was coming to Rio for the first time, I was really thinking match-by-match. And then Ive come so far...so overall, its just been a wonderful week for me.Do you realise just what youve done to the country today? You are the number one trend across social media...Yes, Im very proud and very thankful. Id like to thank my parents, my coach, and also my support staff out there. Id like to especially thank the crowd out there; theyve really supported me very well. Im very thankful to them. I would like to thank the Indian government. Theyve been really supportive, as have Badminton Association of India. I am really grateful to them because they have prayed for me and made this possible. Thank you.Did you ever feel that you were the second-best player on court during that final?In the first game, I was down but then I came back and won the game. In the second game, I believed that I could do it. I think Carolina Marin played extremely well. After the second game, the third was quite equal. I just gave a few simple errors, and she took the lead of about 3-4 points. I feel that she maintained that throughout the match.First of all, I congratulate her and I feel overall it was a good match for me. It was a good week for me, because I had not thought that I would come to the finals and get a silver medal at the Olympics. Of course, in a match one should lose and one should win, and maybe it was just hers to win today.?You beat three players ranked higher than you coming into this match, but Marin is the World No.1. What aspects of her game did you find toughest to deal with?I think (going into) today, I didnt tell myself that she is No.1. I felt that it was anybodys game today. Whoever really fights hard and gives their best would be the winner. I think both of us did that, and one should win and one should lose.Both of us were really very aggressivve on court, and we wanted this medal.dddddddddddd Because this is the Olympics, and its big - the gold medal match. Anybody would think that I have to take it. Both of us fought for it, and I feel its her day today.Youve had a few early losses this year. Just what changed in Rio?I think Ive really worked hard before coming here, and Ive been training really hard. There are so many sacrifices also, because Gopi sir [her coach Pullela Gopichand] has made many sacrifices, and all of those days, he was on court with me, making me do my training.There was one more player in (Kidambi) Srikanth, and he was also working really hard. I think he too played a really brilliant game. I think my parents have also really worked hard for me, made many sacrifices for me. And I have got a medal for them now.You are among the top 10 singles players of the world now. Whats the next goal? Top five? Winning a Super Series title?Definitely I would try to win (a Super Series title) and from now, I think it will change a lot. With the same confidence, I would go much further and win some of the Super Series titles.Comparisons with Saina Nehwal are inevitable, because she has achieved so much in the sport. Today, do you feel like more of an equal player than you did before because of what you have achieved?I think everybody until the top 20 or 30 rankings is an equal. You dont know when what might happen and things might change anytime any day. So its a different comparison with everybody else. I think with everybody its a different strategy and a different style of play.I think with Saina, its a different thing, because she has achieved a lot more and shes very much elder to me. Yes, shes achieved a lot more. Today finally, I think I have achieved something in my life, because this is my dream. Its anybodys dream to get a medal at the Olympics and Ive done it. Im really very happy.So, Gold in Tokyo 2020?Hopefully yes (smiling), I will definitely work hard to get a gold.Gopi just told us that he didnt give you your phone for the last two months. Now that youve got the silver, what are the one or two things that you want to do when you get home?Now Im in a mood to celebrate, so I want to go back to India as soon as possible. Yes, of course, Im going to get my phone back ?{laughs}. And then Im going to eat a bit of junk food, so thats ok for today, because Ive got a medal and Ive achieved something. Obviously, hes (Gopichand) is not going to say no. Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz