Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

06.10.2018 04:11
r on Thursday by beating former No. 1-ranked Jelena Jankovic of Serbia in three sets.In Saturdays quarterfinals, Masarova will p Antworten

GSTAAD, Switzerland -- French Open junior champion Rebeka Masarova advanced to the quarterfinals of her first senior tour event, the Ladies Championship Gstaad in her native Switzerland on Friday.The 16-year-old Masarova, ranked No. 797, won her second-round match 7-6 (2), 4-6, 6-2 against Anett Kontaveit, a 20-year-old from Estonia ranked No. 92.Masarova debuted on the WTA Tour on Thursday by beating former No. 1-ranked Jelena Jankovic of Serbia in three sets.In Saturdays quarterfinals, Masarova will play Annika Beck of Germany, who had two wins on Friday in the rain-affected clay-court event.The fifth-seeded Beck beat Katerina Siniakova of the Czech Republic 6-2, 6-1 in the second round after completing a first-round win against Marina Erakovic of New Zealand.Top-seeded Timea Bacsinszky of Switzerland ended a two-day wait to play her second-round match by quickly beating qualifier Mandy Minella of Luxembourg 6-2, 6-2.Bacsinszky, ranked No. 11, next plays Johanna Larsson, the sixth-seeded Swede, who beat Swiss qualifier Amra Sadikovic 6-3, 6-4.Third-seeded Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands also won twice, completing a first-round win over Tamira Paszek of Austria before beating Claire Feuerstein of Italy 7-6 (9), 6-1 in the second round.Fourth-seeded Caroline Garcia of France was beaten 6-7 (5), 6-1, 6-4 by Lara Arruabarrena of Spain, who later lost in the second round, against Carina Witthoeft of Germany 6-1, 7-6 (7). Christian Arroyo Jersey . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Mallex Smith Jersey .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. http://www.officialraysgearshop.com/Rays-Jesus-Sucre-Kids-Jersey/ . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Sergio Romo Jersey . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Alex Cobb Jersey . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. INDIANAPOLIS -- Theyre only 14 games into the regular season, but that isnt preventing the Golden State Warriors from campaigning for an individual honor on behalf of Draymond Green.I hope he wins [Defensive Player of the Year], Warriors coach Steve Kerr said after Mondays 120-83 win over the?Indiana Pacers. Were well aware of how great (San Antonio Spurs forward)?Kawhi Leonard is. And its one of those votes that the last couple years could have gone either way, but I would love to see Draymond rewarded for his efforts.Kevin Durant weighed in as well.Why not? Thats my teammate. Hes covering a lot of ground for us guarding one through five, he said. Rebounding, blocking shots, hes doing it all. That stuff is a popularity contest, so my campaign starts now: Draymond Green for Defensive Player of the Year. So hopefully you guys realize what he does on the court, the small thhings that go into being a great defender.ddddddddddddGreen told ESPN last week that he desperately wanted to win the award this season after finishing runner-up to Leonard the past two seasons.Thats something that I want to win, and if theres anything Ive ever been selfish about, its that award, Green said. Like, I want that award.Green has certainly made a case early on. He entered Mondays game in the top 10 in steals (2.2) and blocks (1.7). At 6-foot-8, he anchors the defense and does it in dominant fashion. At this rate, it seems certain hell be in the conversation for the award once again.I know hes talked about going after that award, but hes does it night in and night out with his effort, Steph Curry said, so I like his chances for sure. Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz