Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

05.10.2018 08:52
eel like I played very well. I feel like I did what I needed to do to help my team.Facyson started 10 games last season, then ha Antworten

Brandon Facyson made a big splash as a freshman at Virginia Tech, intercepting four passes before September was finished and winding up with five for the year. It earned his some freshman All-American accolades.But the redshirt junior hasnt had an interception since in a career that had been marked by injuries until last season, when he largely was out of the limelight despite a season in which he led the Hokies with 10 pass breakups.This season, Facyson is healthy and hoping to get back to drawing attention with his play.Everybody tries to bring me back to that freshman year when I had my five interceptions, but just because I had five interceptions and I didnt have any interceptions last year, that doesnt mean I didnt play well, he said.I feel like I played very well. I feel like I did what I needed to do to help my team.Facyson started 10 games last season, then had surgery to clean up some issues in his knee after the season. He was limited in spring practice for the third year in a row while recuperating, but will have a big role this season.I really like where Brandon is, defensive coordinator Bud Foster said. He is competing. ... We want him to be around the ball and be at the line of scrimmage a little bit more. We want him to be more pressed and different things like that. Im pleased at where he is and his mindset right now.It helps to be going into a season without feeling the effects of prior injuries, Facyson said. Since arriving in Blacksburg, hes also had a slow-to-heal stress fracture in his foot, a broken leg and a concussion.They were a little bit of a struggle, but youve just got to take each day one day at a time and just kind of watch what you eat and how you recover and do things to make that better for yourself, he said. Ive learned a couple of things along the way, and Im very excited to be out there 100 percent and with no injuries.Hes also poised to graduate in the fall, and still intends to pursue medical school at some point with the goal of becoming a heart surgeon. Dealing with all his injuries, he said, has highlighted the value of education.In my mind, Ive always said that school was the most important thing regardless of football or anything else, he said. I need my education and my grinding on the academic part hasnt changed whether Ive been injured or not.While Ive been injured, its definitely highlighted because football doesnt last forever and youve got to have something to fall back on. But in this case, its not something to fall back on. Its always been my Plan A.That, and getting the Hokies defense back to the level of stinginess that Foster has come to expect. The Hokies were unusually porous last season, especially against the run, and are working to remedy that this season.Coach Foster holds us to very high expectations and we hold ourselves to very high expectations, and when we dont reach those expectations, we dont feel down on ourselves, Facyson said. We know the areas we need to improve and we feel like were hitting those areas right now. Were going to try to do everything in our power to improve those areas this year.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org---Follow Hank on Twitter: www.twitter.com/hankkurzjr http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Seth-Roberts-Draft-Jersey/ . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Shilique-Calhoun-Draft-Jersey/ . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Tahir-Whitehead-Draft-Jersey/ . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Ted-Hendricks-Draft-Jersey/ . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Jim-Plunkett-Draft-Jersey/ . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts China Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet White NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz