Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

05.10.2018 08:51
ormances being when he ended runner-up to Luke Donald in 2004 and lost out in a play-off to Mark Hensby a year later.Stenson is Antworten

Henrik Stenson is hoping a well-managed schedule will help him end his winless run and claim a maiden win on home soil at the Nordea Masters. The world No 6 hasnt won in 13 visits to his home event, with his best performances being when he ended runner-up to Luke Donald in 2004 and lost out in a play-off to Mark Hensby a year later.Stenson is currently the only player in the worlds top seven yet to claim a worldwide victory in 2016, with top-six finishes in Abu Dhabi and Dubai his best showings so far, while he hasnt reached the winners circle since the 2014 DP World Tour Championship. The Swedes form has dipped since narrowly missing out on Houston Open victory in April, but returns from a three-week break keen to start a busy summer with a strong display in Stockholm. Stenson underwent a knee operation at the end of last season With the schedule the way it is, Ill only get to spend another three weeks in Sweden this year, so I want to make the most of it and enjoy myself. Stenson told a press conference on Tuesday. And the best way of enjoying it would be to win this week.Ive had a second, two thirds and a sixth place from the nine tournaments Ive played so far, so thats a pretty decent record but it could obviously be better. I havent played much since Augusta because Ive been trying to pace myself, so at least Im well rested heading into a busy period. I dont have much of a break before the Ryder Cup, so its a pretty packed schedule and hopefully I can play well on my weeks on, then rest well on my weeks off.Stenson tees off alongside BMW PGA Champion runner-up Rikard Karlberg and three-time Nordea Masters champion Lee Westwood - whose last European Tour victory came at this event in 2012 - for the opening two rounds. Westwood won the tournament in 1996, 2000 and 2012 Westwood is impressive form having followed a runner-up finish in the Masters by posting a top-10 in Ireland and a strong showing at Wentworth, with the 43-year-old keen to continue that run this week.Im looking forward to going back, Westwood told the EuropeanTour.com. Ive won it three times in three different decades, so its one of my most successful tournaments and itd be lovely to win it a fourth time. Its in a great spot on the side of the lake with some lovely scenery, so itll be nice to go back. They have a very good variation of holes, and its an exciting finish. The tournament has been very good to me and Ive got a great record, so hopefully I can keep the run going next week. Watch the Nordea Masters throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage begins on Thursday from 10am. Also See: Wentworth shots of the week BMW PGA Season Pass 2015 recap: Noren eases to win Golf live on Sky Sports 4 http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Grady-Jarrett-Jersey/ . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Deion-Sanders-Jersey/ . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Ryan-Schraeder-Jersey/ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Tevin-Coleman-Jersey/ . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Ty-Sambrailo-Jersey/ . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Timberwolves have secured their veteran shooting guard. They finalized a deal to send away his predecessor at the position to further enhance this fast-changing roster under new basketball boss Flip Saunders. After agreeing to the framework of the deal the day before, the Wolves acquired Kevin Martin via a sign-and-trade manoeuvr with the Oklahoma City Thunder on Thursday night and dealt Luke Ridnour to the Milwaukee Bucks. The Bucks also got a 2014 second-round draft pick from the Wolves. The Thunder got the draft rights to second-round draft pick Szymon Szewczyk from the Bucks. The Thunder also sent an undisclosed amount of cash to both the Wolves and the Bucks. The Wolves needed to trade Ridnour for flexibility to sign small forward Corey Brewer, their former first-round pick who played last season for the Denver Nuggets, and to re-sign small forward Chase Budinger. Those deals were expected to be done on Friday. Coach Rick Adelman was fond of Ridnour, who started all 82 games for the Wolves last season while playing out of position for a small, injury-ravaged team. He came to Minnesota after two seasons with Milwaukee. "Sometimes you have to give up things you dont really want to, but you have to look at where you want to go at the end," Saunders said. The Timberwolves were last in the league in 3-point shooting last season. The 6-foot-7 MMartin shot a career-high 42.dddddddddddd6 per cent from behind the arc with the Thunder. He has averaged 20-plus points per game in five of his nine seasons in the NBA. His production decreased with the Thunder, but Saunders chalked that up to the presence of Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. Saunders also brushed off any concern about Martins defence, praising his shooting touch as a defensive weapon of its own. "As Coach said, he feels in his system we can chalk in 18 points," Saunders said, referring to Martins career scoring average. The 6-2 Ridnour had the most efficient season of his career with the Bucks in 2009-10, setting personal bests in field goal and free throw shooting. "Luke didnt want to continue playing as a 2 guard," Saunders said. "He wanted to be in a situation where he thought he could get really extended playing time at the point guard." The Wolves watched small forward Andrei Kirilenko, who earlier opted out of his contract, agree to terms on a new deal with the Brooklyn Nets. But they added another veteran to the roster by agreeing to terms on a two-year, $3.2 million contract with power forward Ronny Turiaf, according to his agent, Mark Bartelstein. "The direction Flips got the team going and the style that Rick plays is something he was really excited about," Bartelstein said in a phone interview. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts China Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet White NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz