Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

05.10.2018 08:51
part in the ongoing concussion lawsuit against the NHL by former players but declined participation, as told to ESPN this past w Antworten

Eric Lindros was asked to take part in the ongoing concussion lawsuit against the NHL by former players but declined participation, as told to ESPN this past weekend at Hall of Fame inductions in Toronto.His focus is ahead, not behind, he said. That is why hes so involved in concussion research.I think we do things differently. I think we can look at that space and go at it in a different way, Lindros said. I think theres space to be positive about this and look at, sure, its a problem, but lets tackle it, lets have some success with this -- not just for hockey players but for all sports and for all aspects of life.Concussions are going to occur. They just are. Theres car accidents. Theres bike accidents. These things happen. And if we had a tangible solution to it, were helping all of society. So Im going to go at it a different way.Despite his own history of concussion, he feels fine.Ive felt really good for a long time. I dont worry too much about it, the Big E said.Lindros was officially inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Monday and undoubtedly made a dent on the sport. His dominance and distinctiveness cant be denied.Hes once in a lifetime, longtime teammate Rod BrindAmour said. I dont know if youll ever see a player like him because the games changed so much now. The physical part of the game is kind of out the door. No kids growing up are trying to be like that. Its all skill and skating, so I dont know that youre going to see that kind of player again.Lindros won the Hart Trophy as league MVP in 1994-95 but had his career shortened by serious and multiple concussions. He saw his younger brother, Brett, retire after 51 games because of multiple concussions. Mike Piazza Jersey . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. Yasmani Grandal Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.dodgersteamproshop.com/Dodgers-Logan-Forsythe-Kids-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Alex Wood Jersey . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Cody Bellinger Jersey . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. New season. New roles. New goals.Those factors dont always bode well. Players who performed well last season dont always repeat their success the following season. The reverse is also true: Some players go from being small-time contributors one season to headliners the next.A players season is largely defined by whether he reaches his potenttial and how he does it.dddddddddddd And it doesnt always have to do with positioning for a professional career.Heres a look at what players have the most to gain and the most to lose on each of the top 25 teams. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts China Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet White NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz