Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Soaring
jokergreen0220 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

05.10.2018 08:08
PHILADELPHIA -- In their cozy, hitter-friendly ballpark, the Philadelphia Phillies just cant seem to score runs. [url=http://www Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- In their cozy, hitter-friendly ballpark, the Philadelphia Phillies just cant seem to score runs. Duke Jerseys From China . Casey McGehee hit a two-run double, Nathan Eovaldi pitched six-hit ball into the seventh inning and the Miami Marlins beat the Phillies 4-0 Monday night. Hoping to build momentum after a 5-2 road trip that featured five straight wins over Atlanta and St. Louis, the Phillies were shut out for the 10th time this season, and seventh time in their last 25 home games. Theyve lost three in a row after the five-game winning streak pulled them to within 3 1-2 games of first place in a mediocre NL East. "I dont have an explanation for that," manager Ryne Sandberg said of the teams hitting problems at home. "It needs to change. A night like this is conducive for hitting, we need to do a better job at home." Eovaldi (5-3) went 6 1-3 innings and got 12 of his 19 outs on flyballs. The right-hander hadnt won since May 26 and gave up 11 runs in his previous two starts. Phillies starter Roberto Hernandez (3-6) allowed two runs and three hits, striking out six in six innings. Hernandez lined a single to right in the third inning for his first career hit after going 0 for 40. "I dont care about hitting," Hernandez said. "They pay me to pitch." Coming off a 3-7 homestand, the Marlins kicked off a four-game series with a rare win in Philadelphia. Theyre just 10-26 at Citizens Bank Park since 2010, including two wins in their last 10 games. The Marlins are tied with San Diego and Tampa Bay for fewest road wins this season with 13. "Eovaldi threw the ball well," Phillies slugger Ryan Howard said. "We hit some balls pretty good but just couldnt find any ground. I dont think we were pressing. We just didnt get that hit." The Marlins got all the runs they needed in the first inning. Derek Dietrich hit a single and Giancarlo Stanton was hit by a pitch. McGehee followed with a drive to right-centre to score both runners. Though he only has one homer out of the cleanup spot, McGehee has 46 RBIs. McGehee has a 14-game hitting streak on the road. Hes hitting .435 (27 for 62) with 10 RBIs in those games. Pinch-hitter Reed Johnson drove in a run in the ninth on a bloop single to left. Dietrich also had an RBI single in the inning. Eovaldi pitched out of a jam in the fourth after Cody Asche ripped a double to put runners on second and third with two outs. He retired Domonic Brown on a shallow fly to end the inning. Eovaldi allowed one walk and has issued only five in his last seven starts, covering 45 innings. The Marlins turned three double plays, including a nifty 6-4-3 started by Ed Lucas on a hard one-hopper in the hole by Carlos Ruiz in the eighth inning. NOTES: Injured Phillies ace Cliff Lee will throw his third bullpen session Tuesday. Lee has been sidelined by an elbow strain since May 20. Hes hoping to return before the All-Star break. ... Phillies reliever Mike Adams received a cortisone shot on his ailing right shoulder last week and hopes to return after the All-Star break. ... Former Phillies OFs Pat Burrell and Bobby Abreu (currently with the Mets) were among those who turned out to honour Jimmy Rollins during a pregame ceremony. Rollins became the clubs all-time hits leader on June 14. ... LHP Andrew Heaney (0-1, 1.50) goes for the Marlins against RHP David Buchanan (3-3, 4.95) on Tuesday night. Quinn Cook College Jersey . FIFA said the suspension was requested by ethics prosecutor Michael Garcia, making Beckenbauer the first person to be punished as a result of the case. Beckenbauer refused "repeated requests for his assistance, including requests that he provide information during an in-person interview or in response to written questions provided in both English and German," FIFA said in a statement. Christian Laettner College Jersey .com) - Wimbledon runner-up Eugenie Bouchard notched a win, while second-seeded two-time champion Ana Ivanovic, third- seeded Australian Open runner-up Dominika Cibulkova and fifth seed Sabine Lisicki all exited the draw at the Generali Ladies Linz tennis event. http://www.cheapdukebluedevilsjerseys.com/?tag=jayson-tatum-college-jersey . He even addressed his group of relievers Sunday morning. Dustin McGowan made those worries a nonfactor, at least for a day. McGowan pitched three-hit ball for seven innings, Colby Rasmus hit a grand slam and Melky Cabrera added a two-run homer as the Blue Jays beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-2. BALTIMORE -- Even though the Boston Red Sox insist that theyve turned the page from last year, their first win of the season was eerily reminiscent of 2013. David Ortiz and Mike Napoli homered, John Lackey threw six sharp innings and Boston ruined the Baltimore debut of Ubaldo Jimenez with a 6-2 victory Wednesday night. Dustin Pedroia had four hits for the defending World Series champion Red Sox, now 1-1 after losing to Baltimore on opening day. "Dustin, David and Mike. Thats three of the better hitters in the league," said Boston manager John Farrell, who rode the trio to 97 wins during the 2013 regular season. Lackey (1-0) looked even sharper than he did last year, when he had a 3.52 ERA in 29 starts. In this one, the right-hander allowed two runs and three hits before handing the ball to the bullpen, which finished with three scoreless innings. "I just threw country hard balls the first few innings, then was able to mix in other pitches later on," Lackey said. "I was very pleased for the first time. It felt pretty good. Its something I can keep building on." Lackey said he made "one mistake" -- an 0-2 pitch that Nelson Cruz hit over the right field wall for his second homer in two games. But the Orioles did little else right against Lackey, who walked one and struck out six in improving to 14-5 lifetime against Baltimore. "He had command and he was throwing strikes and he was working fast," Orioles catcher Matt Wieters said. "It seemed like it was the fourth or fifth inning before we really started to see some pitches over the middle of the plate. Youve got to tip your hat to him. When he can locate like that with his kind of stuff, youre going to have success." Ortiz connected in the third inning and Napoli made it 4-2 with a two-run shot in the fifth. Both homers came off Jimenez (0-1), who signed a four-year contract with the Orioles in February after winning 13 games with Cleveland last year. "The one to David, that was a good pitch," Jimenez said. "It seems like he was looking for that pitch and he hit it good. But the one to Napoli, I would definitely like to have that back. Oh-and-2, biig mistake. Marvin Bagley III College Jersey. I was trying to go away and left it right down the middle." Jimenez allowed four runs, five hits and three walks in six innings. He struck out six in his lamentable Orioles debut. "You always want to win. But it is part of the game," he said. "Thats how it goes. I still have 30 more games to go. I have to get ready for my next one." Ortiz put the Red Sox up 2-0 in the third inning with a drive to right following a single by Pedroia. Ortiz was 0 for 7 lifetime against Jimenez before connecting. "The pitch to Ortiz wasnt a bad pitch," Wieters said. "He was probably looking for something in and he got it and he didnt miss it. Youve got to give him credit." Lackey gave up a leadoff single to Nick Markakis, then retired 11 straight before Chris Davis walked with two outs in the fourth. Cruz followed with an opposite-field drive to right on an 0-2 pitch. Signed as a free agent in February, Cruz has accounted for all of Baltimores four runs this season -- three RBIs and a run scored. In the fifth, Jimenez hit Daniel Nava with a pitch and Napoli homered on an 0-2 count. Boston pulled away in the seventh against Ryan Webb. After two singles and an intentional walk to Ortiz loaded the bases, Napoli lined a two-run single to left. Napoli had a major league-leading 31 RBIs last year with the bases loaded. And this year, nothings changed. "In that situation, youve got one out and the bases loaded, so Im just trying to hit a flyball to get the run in," Napoli said. "I just happened to get a base hit, so thats extra. Its nice to come through in those situations." NOTES: Thursday nights series finale features a duel of left-handers: Bostons Felix Doubront against Wei-Yin Chen. ... Baltimore LHP Johan Santana, seeking to rebound from shoulder surgery, threw 30 pitches off a full mound Wednesday in Florida. "Its encouraging to see that Johans throwing all his pitches," manager Buck Showalter said. ... David Lough went 0 for 4 and Steve Lombardozzi went 1 for 3 in their Orioles debut. ... Lackey has gone at least five innings in 23 of 24 starts against Baltimore. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz