Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Soaring
jokergreen0220 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

05.10.2018 08:08
TORONTO -- Toronto defenceman T. [url=http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Clayton-Geathers-Draft-Jersey/]C layton Geathers Jersey[ Antworten

TORONTO -- Toronto defenceman T. Clayton Geathers Jersey .J. Brennan thinks the Marlies are their own worst enemies. A neutral zone turnover by Marlies captain Trevor Smith led to the game-winning goal at 11:14 of the third period as Toronto fell 3-2 to the Texas Stars in Game 3 of their American Hockey Leagues Western Conference final. "I think were kind of shooting ourselves in the foot with turnovers," said Brennan. "Its a game of mistakes especially in the conference finals. Little things separate a team in a one goal game, couple mistakes we made and they capitalized." The goal came just 59 seconds after Brennan had picked up his second of the night to tie the game 2-2. Kevin Henderson and Patrik Nemeth had the other Stars goals while Cristopher Nilstorp made 20 saves. The win was the Stars second in three nights and gives the Dallas Stars affiliate a 2-1 series lead in the best-of-seven Western Conference final. Drew MacIntyre stopped 27 shots in the loss. The Marlies won their first eight games to open the playoffs. "The challenge for us is the neutral zone, we cannot turn over pucks in the neutral zone, thats where we have to be smart," said Marlies coach Steve Spott. "We have to be a team that gets pucks in deep and then hunts people down and gets it back. We simply havent done that well enough in this series." A newly formed fourth line of Kenny Ryan between Tyler Biggs and Brad Ross factored in on the games opening goal from Brennan at 9:16 of the first period. Biggs was in the Marlies lineup for the first time since Game 2 of the first round (April 26) replacing Jerred Smithson. Andrew MacWilliam (upper body) made his series debut replacing Dylan Yeo on the blue-line. Wednesday was MacWilliams first game since a collision with Chicago Wolves forward Adam Cracknell in Game 3 of the second round. "I thought that line was good, I thought of all the lines, that line gave us what I was hoping to get, which was a level of physicality," Spott said of his fourth line. "They played with some urgency and some grit so I liked that line." Brennan nearly had his second of the game, and period, on a Marlies power play late in the opening frame as he wired a Spencer Abbott feed from the top of the face-off circle, but Nilstorp was there to make the save. Nemeth tied it 1-1 at 3:16 of the second period beating a screened MacIntyre five hole for his first of the playoffs. Henderson, who played for Spott with the Ontario Hockey Leagues Kitchener Rangers, gave Texas its first lead of the game at 6:59 of the third tipping home the rebound off Brett Ritchies shot for his first playoff goal. "Theyre a veteran hockey club and theyre good," said Spott. "When you look at their 12 forwards, theyre playing with a level of desperation that our 12 forwards havent found yet. Weve got a couple guys that are playing at the level that we expected." Notes: Maple Leafs great Johnny Bower dropped the puck in a ceremonial faceoff. Game 4 of the series goes Thursday with Game 5 at Ricoh Coliseum Saturday afternoon. Christine Michael Sr Jersey .J. - The New Jersey Devils know the odds are against them as they chase a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Malik Hooker Jersey . - Aroldis Chapman, with two black eyes, has returned to the Cincinnati Reds clubhouse four days after being hit in the face by a line drive. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Le-Raven-Clark-Draft-Jersey/ . The Indians scored twice in the top of the ninth, getting the go-ahead run on a wild pitch by closer Matt Lindstrom. Axford (0-1) came in seeking his fifth save in as many chances.TORONTO -- DeMar DeRozan had zero intention of losing to the Golden State Warriors for a second time this season. DeRozan had one of his best games of the season as he scored 32 points to lead the Raptors past the Warriors 104-98 on Sunday afternoon, with the memory of Toronto giving up a 27-point lead to Golden State in December still lingering in his mind. "It was a big win, big win against a great Western Conference team," DeRozan said. "Especially with the way we lost at their place. The way that we lost was definitely tough, we understood that coming into tonight so it was definitely a big win." Acknowledging that the December loss was something Raptors players had thought about coming into Sundays contest, DeRozan downplayed his own stellar offensive output. "I just got out and played, to be honest," DeRozan said. "Just try to go out there and play to win. I understand that every game we go out and play, how important it is and everybody in this locker-room really wants to make the playoffs so Im just going out there doing whatever I can." DeRozan did more than just play on Sunday afternoon. He won the efficiency battle against Stephen Curry to give Toronto its first victory against the Warriors with Golden States all-star guard in the lineup. While Curry finished with 34 points on 13-for-27 shooting, DeRozan put in an all-star performance, scoring his 32 points on 10-for-16 shooting from the floor and 11-for-12 from the line. He also recorded four rebounds, six assists and a steal. Kyle Lowry added 13 points and eight assists for Toronto (33-26), while Patrick Patterson had 12 points and five rebounds. Currys 34 points for Golden State (36-24) were a game-high. David Lee added 20 points and 11 rebounds. While DeRozan was quiet about his own big night, he was effusive in his praise of his point guard. "Whatever I say about Kyle is an understatement," DeRozan said. "We go off him to be honest, man. We just ride off him, thats a hell of a player right there. Hes there reason why Im getting 30 points." Golden State went ahead by five points early in the fourth quarter before the Raptors reeled off an 11-0 run to take a 92-86 lead with less than six minutes remaining. Torontos fourth quarter scoring attack was led by DeRozan who scored 12 of his 32 in the quarter. "We just lost our composure on the offensive end a little bit and didnt play solid enough on the other end in the last five minutes," Curry said. "We had a five-point lead with eight minutes left, they went on aan 11-0 run and we didnt have an answer for it. Marshall Faulk Jersey. ." The game was close throughout, with Toronto holding a five-point lead at halftime. Things remained tight in the third with Curry scoring 14 in the quarter. The Warriors took a three-point advantage into the final quarter, ahead 78-75. Toronto shot 57 per cent through the first quarter, but found themselves behind by three at the end of one. Terrence Ross missed the game for the Raptors after spraining his ankle in the first half of Torontos triple-overtime loss to the Washington Wizards on Thursday. Landry Fields started in his place. It was the second start for Fields this season and he made his presence felt early, scoring six points in the opening quarter. After the game, Fields was singled out by coach and teammates for stepping up when he was needed. Casey said he went with Fields in the starting lineup because of what he could bring to the floor defensively. "He got switched off on Curry a few times and I thought his length helped us," Casey said. "Im a defensive guy and if guys are willing to play defence theyre going to have a big advantage over guys who are not defensive minded. Landry has done that for us and I commend him on his professionalism. Not playing at all, he was ready to go when his number was called." Lowry echoed the words of his coach. "Landrys just being professional," Lowry said. "He hasnt played in a while and he comes in tonight, unbelievable defensive effort. Saved me a few times by cutting backdoor, just being there and being athletic the way he can play. Hes been through a lot and youre just happy for him as a player, as a teammate. Youre happy for the opportunity and the things he was able to do tonight." For a team that has continued to say that they are 15 players deep, seeing a teammate step up meant a lot to the Raptors locker room. "Weve got great 15, 14, 13 guys. Weve got guys, Julyan (Stone), (Dwight) Buycks, Landry (Fields), Steve (Novak), theyve been true professionals. People dont see it from the outside looking in, but theyre as big a part as this team as anybody." Jermaine ONeal was not available for the Warriors after the team discovered he was missing his passport. ONeal had been with the team for their previous game against New York and head coach Mark Jackson said the team would meet him in Indiana for their Tuesday night game against the Pacers. Former NHLer and star of the 1972 Summit Series Paul Henderson was in attendance as was current Toronto Maple Leaf Joffrey Lupul. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz