Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

04.10.2018 02:57
8) made light work of chasing down South Africas 101-7 after a tight England bowling display, Charlotte Edwards side cruising ho Antworten

Sarah Taylor top-scored with 37 as England Women completed a hat-trick of warm-up wins ahead of the ICC Womens World Twenty20 with a seven-wicket success over South Africa, in Chennai. Taylor and Amy Jones (28) made light work of chasing down South Africas 101-7 after a tight England bowling display, Charlotte Edwards side cruising home with 21 balls still in the bank.South Africa struggled to set a score despite choosing to bat first after Anya Shrubsole dismissed Dane van Niekerk for a duck, the seamer going on to record impressive figures of 4-17.With 10 overs gone, the batting side had just 38-2 on the board and but for a solid 31 from Trisha Chetty and 21 off 19 balls by Dinesha Devnarain, South Africa would not have reached three figures.Jones was quick out of the blocks in reply in partnership with Edwards (12), putting on 30 for the first wicket in 4.1 overs, before she shared a second-wicket stand of 44 with Taylor.The opener couldnt quite take England over the line - Heather Knight and Danni Wyatt sealing an emphatic victory.England get their World T20 campaign underway against Bangladesh on Thursday, live on Sky Sports 2 HD. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Hats/ . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Richard-Dent-Jersey/ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Jonathan-Bullard-Jersey/ . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Marcus-Cooper-Jersey/ http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Customized/ . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. PITTSBURGH --?Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger absolutely expects Andrew Luck to take the field for the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night, but he cautions the star quarterback to be smart while in concussion protocol.Roethlisberger is drawing from experience after 12-plus years in the league and multiple concussion-related issues.The brain is nothing to mess with, Roethlisberger told Indianapolis reporters on a conference call. He is young and has a long career ahead of himself.Roethlisberger, 34, said he has to expect Luck, 27, to play because Lucks a tough competitor and one of the best in the game. But he wouldnt knock Luck for sitting if necessary.The Tennessee Titans sacked Luck twice and hit him eight times in the Colts win Sunday, with defensive tackle Austin Johnsons fourth-quarter hit likely forcing Luck into the concussion protocol.Luck must be cleared before playing. Scott Tolzien is the backup. On the season, Luck is averaging 3.5 sacks per game.Roethlisberger was in the protocol last season after taking a hit from Seattle Seahawks defensive tackle Michael Bennett in a Week 12 loss. He played the next game, with six full days to recover compared to Lucks three days this week. Roethlisberger said after that game that he didnt have a concussion. Roethlisbergger has taken 453 sacks in his career, 34 in the past two seasons.dddddddddddd Roethlisbergers concussion history dates to at least 2006, when he was questionable for a game with the Oakland Raiders while coming off a head injury.When asked by Indianapolis media whether hes kept track of his concussions, Roethlisberger said, I have no idea. Maybe too many.I have played this game a long time and younger days in my career when I wouldnt have [missed time], and there were many times that Ive said that I havent told anybody that I had been dinged or had a concussion, Roethlisberger said. Looking back on it, I wish I wouldnt have. You have to be smart when it comes to your brain because you only play football for such a short period of your life. When you have a family and people that you are going to be with for the long term, you have to really make sure your health is taken care of.Roethlisberger has played through several injuries as part of what he calls a violent sport. One injury cant be played through, he says.You can rub dirt on a lot of things, but you cant rub dirt on the brain, Roethlisberger said.ESPNs Mike Wells contributed to this report. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz