Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

04.10.2018 02:57
ut and said what we need to do better to get wins and what we need to do to play better. Period. And I think the leaders of each Antworten

MOSCOW -- Russian long jumper Daria Klishina is facing a barrage of criticism at home for agreeing to compete under a neutral flag.Because Russian track and field athletes were suspended globally following state-sponsored doping, the U.S.-based Klishina was given permission by the IAAF over the weekend to compete as a neutral athlete because she met exceptional eligibility criteria.But that enraged some Russians, who called her a traitor, and pointed out she lives and trains abroad.One social media account published her picture in a leaflet that was reminiscent of Nazi propaganda that encouraged collaboration in the occupied territories of the Soviet Union.Russian athletes, the only thing you have to do in order to compete in the Olympics is to give up the banner of your country, the leaflet said. Do give up the shameful Russian flag!Even the typically bland state-owned Rossiyskaya Gazeta published an opinion piece lambasting Klishina.Theyve allowed only one Russian, the long jumper Daria Klishina, to compete at the Olympics only because she trains in the United States, veteran sports journalist Nikolai Dolgopolov wrote. How silly is that?Klishina dismissed the criticism in a piece published by the All-Russia Athletic Federation, and said she hopes other Russians will be cleared.It is not like I started training in the United States with an American trainer a month ago, she said. I have been there for three years now, that is why I think it is wrong to accuse me and call me a traitor of the motherland. I still hope that it wont be just me who gets to go to Rio.More than 80 Russian athletes have applied for clearance from the IAAF, and only Klishina and doping whistleblower Yulia Stepanova have had their requests accepted.The IOC has yet to allow them to compete in the Rio de Janeiro Games.Dmitry Peskov, the spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin, sought to lower the tensions on Monday.Its not the right time for emotions, its time for legal actions that we are undertaking, Peskov said. Court decisions are pending. Russian athletes and those who represent them will use all legal means at their disposal and fight till the bitter end. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/ . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Chris-Boswell-Jersey/ . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-David-Decastro-Jersey/ .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Ryan-Shazier-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Donnie-Shell-Jersey/ . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats.Immediately following their Week 4 loss at home to the Toronto Argonauts that dropped the team to 1-3 on the season, veteran Winnipeg Blue Bombers defender Jovon Johnson told reporters that the team was going to have a players-only meeting on Day 1 of practice that coming week. Johnson, far and away the most veteran among an extremely inexperienced Bombers defence, said post-game that night, "Of course its not usual, but different situations call for different things and guys want to get some things off their chest." Head coach Tim Burke, clearly not enthused, had this to offer the next day in response. "Im going to have a players meeting with the head coach first before they have their meeting." And sure enough, on Day 1 the following week, practice began nearly an hour late as the bench boss met with his team before the players held their own summit. "Each group leader just voiced their opinion," said nine-year CFL vet Terrence Edwards. "We just went out and said what we need to do better to get wins and what we need to do to play better. Period. And I think the leaders of each group are going to make sure that their players are doing the little things to be a better player. And I think thats one of the things that are hampering us right now, the smaller details in our offence." Burke was more specific to exactly what he is displeased with. His club, the most inexperienced in the entire CFL by a definitive margin, is struggling with maturity. "I was talking about adversity, because it seemed like we were going into the tank whenever adversity hits. CFL games are like this; up and down, and the lead changes all the time. The league is set up to score points… And thats the thing they have to understand — OK, we gave up a touchdown. Its not the end of the world. We threw an interception. Its not the end of the world. We kicked the ball out of bounds. Its not then end of the world… If youre not feeling that way, if youre mature you can handle the adversity, then you dont yourself fall into the trap. So I was just trying to point out a few areas where we could be more mature." "The other thing is, you have to believe you can win. You have to know you can win. If you make yourself believe youre going to win all the time, then youre going to be shocked when you lose rather than expecting to lose." Seven-year pro Glenn January, the leader of a developing offensive line, feels the need for team and individual maturity goes beyond in-game situations. "In game. Out of game. The whole week, in and of itself, is difficult. And as the season progresses it begins to be more of a drag, and justt how you handle yourself and how you prepare yourself week in and week out — thats the sign of being a true professional.dddddddddddd And I think thats on us to make sure everybody understands whats expected of everyone else in the locker room." January defines the maturity needed. "The maturity to go out and block out some of the voices that creep up in the back of your mind whenever you might be getting tired or maybe something is not going your way. And that is something that you learn with some ups and downs that you play through. I think that weve got a lot of young players that are not experienced enough to handle tough times." Things dont get any easier for the Blue Bombers in Week 5 against the 3-1 Calgary Stampeders, as some of their more inexperienced players continue to work to fill in at some key positions where the injury bug has bit hard. Notes: To start 2013, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers roster accounted for the least amount of total games played among CFL teams (1,665). Winnipeg has a league-low 10 players with four or more seasons of CFL experience, compared to the next least in Hamilton (13) and Edmonton (15). Interestingly, Winnipeg is tied with B.C. for the least amount of first-year players (4)… The Bombers defence, cited by some as the bright spot for Tim Burkes team, has allowed opposing quarterbacks to complete 87-per-cent of their passes over the last two games for 648 yards, four touchdowns, and no interceptions… Quarterback Justin Goltz will make his first career professional start this week while Buck Pierce will dress as the No. 3 pivot behind Max Hall. Following walkthrough on Thursday, Pierce (abdomen) said he is healthy enough to play but his trainers apparently disagree. Tim Burke urges that it is the trainers call… Receiver Chris Matthews will miss a consecutive game after re-aggravating his lower-back injury in practice this week… Slot back Terrence Edwards returns from a shoulder ailment that has kept him out of the lineup since Week 2… Slot back Cory Watson remains out with a hamstring injury sustained late in practice last week. His return is expected in three weeks… Nickelback Johnny Sears, who made his season debut in Week 4 following offseason knee surgery, will be out six weeks with a foot injury suffered against the Argonauts. Boundary halfback Demond Washington will move to Nickelback, while backup boundary corner Marty Markett moves into Washingtons spot... Defensive tackle Bryant Turner, Winnipegs lone 2012 CFL All-Star, returns this week after suffering a chest ligament injury while taking down Anthony Calvillo late in Week 2 at Montreal… Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz