Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

08.09.2018 01:26
attle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scor Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- While Teddy Bridgewater is weighing options for surgery, the Minnesota Vikings are scrutinizing the possibilities for another quarterback.Bridgewater visited team headquarters Thursday, just two days after the freak non-contact injury to his left knee sent him to a hospital by ambulance and devastated a team that was counting on its beloved leader to help make a legitimate push for the Super Bowl.The initial diagnosis was a dislocation of the knee and a complete tear of the anterior cruciate ligament, plus other significant damage that the Vikings have not disclosed, and the likelihood of it occurring was pegged at less than 1 percent.Bridgewaters representatives and family members flew to Minnesota and joined him in a meeting with Vikings head athletic trainer Eric Sugarman and general manager Rick Spielman to delve into the details. Spielman said a decision about when and where to have the operation should be made before the weekend.Given the timing and the severity of the injury, Bridgewater could have trouble returning to full strength for the 2017 season. Spielman declined to speculate the timetable for recovery until the surgery has been completed. The Vikings have said Bridgewater was fortunate to avoid damage to his arteries and nerves.The other thing hes got going for him is Teddy is a young 23-year-old guy, Spielman said. Youre not talking about a 34-year-old guy toward the end. So we expect a full recovery from Teddy.Spielman referenced running back Adrian Petersons swift recovery in roughly nine months from an ACL injury to start the 2012 opener.Hopefully were talking about Teddy the same way next year at this time, he said.Bridgewater drafted a statement distributed by the Vikings, thanking the entire organization, highlighting Sugarman and his staff and expressing appreciation for the well wishes from fans.Your thoughts and prayers mean a lot to me and have helped me in this difficult time. There are great players and great leaders in our locker room who are going to fight to the end to reach the goals we set for 2016. I will be there mentally, physically and in spirit to support them accomplish those goals, Bridgewater said.In order to have a testimony, you have to have a test. I come from amazing DNA. I watched my mom fight and win against breast cancer. We will, as a team, attack my rehab with the same vigor and energy. My faith is strong, my faith is unwavering and my vision is clear. My purpose will not be denied.The statement was shown on the video boards during the second quarter of Minnesotas preseason game against the Rams. The crowd, with some of the patrons clutching get-well-soon signs, began to clap before hitting a crescendo with a roar.Spielman and his lieutenants in the front office have had a hectic two days, scouring the list of free agents, studying film during marathon sessions and assessing candidates who could be cut on Saturday afternoon or otherwise available in a trade.Essentially speaking to the rest of his peers around the NFL during an interview with reporters on Thursday night, Spielman said hes already rejected several offers he considered to be crazy by other teams assuming desperation with the Vikings.Were not giving up any of these talented young players we have. I can tell you that right now, Spielman said. We worked too hard, our coaches and our scouts, to build this thing and go out and draft guys and develop guys to just give them away for a guy to come in here and may only be here for seven months.No, he hasnt called Peyton Manning. Spielman joked about speaking with Brett Favre, the newly minted member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.I think the gold jacket put the seal on that one, he said.For now, 15-year veteran Shaun Hill will take over for Bridgewater.We have the utmost confidence in Shaun Hill, Spielman said. The way hes played this preseason, how he runs this offense.---Online:AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Hockey Jerseys .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Authentic Jerseys Cheap .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. http://www.authenticwholesalejerseyscheap.com/ . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. NEW YORK -- UConn is back in a familiar spot, No. 1 in the poll.The Huskies passed Notre Dame for the top position in The Associated Press womens basketball poll Monday, barely edging the Irish by two points. The rivals will face each other on Wednesday in South Bend, Indiana.Both teams are undefeated and the Huskies are coming off a week where they beat Top 25 teams DePaul and Texas. UConn has four victories over Top 25 opponents while Notre Dame has one.The Huskies (7-0) had been second in the poll behind the Irish (8-0) for the first few weeks of the season. UConn garnered 18 first place votes from the 33-member national media panel while the Irish received the other 15. The Huskies ascension to No. 1 was bolstered with then-No. 3 South Carolina losing to Duke on Sunday.Its the first time since 2005 that a team lost its No. 1 ranking without losing a game. That year, second-ranked Tennessee passed Duke after Thanksgiving when the Lady Vols beat Michigan State and Maryland, who were in the top 10 at a Thanksgiving tournament.The Gamecocks fell to sixth with Baylor, Maryland and Mississippi State all moving up a spot.Duke came in at No. 21 with South Florida a spot behind them. Virginia Tech entered at No. 25, the Hokies first ranking since 2006.I am very happy for this team and every accomplishment that they have had in such a short amount of time, Virginia Tech first-year coach Kenny Brooks said.dddddddddddd To achieve a national ranking is a testament to the hard work and receptiveness to a change in philosophy without hesitation.Tennessee, Auburn and Texas A&M fell out. The Lady Vols saw a 31-year run in the Top 25 end last season. They were ranked for 565 consecutive weeks before that streak ended on Feb. 22. Tennessee (4-3) matched the worst home loss in school history when the Lady Vols lost to Baylor by 22 points on Sunday.Right now, were not talented, Tennessee coach Holly Warlick said. Playing with a lot of heart? Right now, were not playing with a lot of heart. Were getting out-worked, were getting out-muscled and its up to me to try to do something about it. Im going to continue to work. Im not going to give up on this team, I love this team.---AP Sports Writer Steve Megargee in Knoxville, Tennessee contributed to this report.---To see the poll: http://collegebasketball.ap.org/ap-women...week-5---Follow Doug on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com.dougfeinberg Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz