Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

06.09.2018 01:36
blish a new F51 Canadian record. "Winning the silver is amazing. I wasnt expecting it at all", said Richter. "I just went out th Antworten

LYON, France -- Canadian Brent Lakatos won a gold medal in the mens T53 400-metres on Sunday at the world paralympic athletics championship. The Dorval Que., native posted a IPC championship-record time of 49.02 seconds. It was Canadas second medal on the second day of competition. Becky Richter of Saskatoon won a silver in the womens F51, 52 and 53 seated discus throw. Richter threw 6.09 metres to establish a new F51 Canadian record. "Winning the silver is amazing. I wasnt expecting it at all", said Richter. "I just went out there and wanted to do my best and I did it." In the womens T35 ambulatory 100-metres Virginia McLachlan of Windsor, Ont., finished second in her semifinal heat in 16.13 seconds. She qualifies for the final Monday while setting a new Canadian record. "I was even more nervous than I was in London (at 2012 Paralympic Games) but when the gun went off I felt great," said McLachlan. Kyle Whitehouse of St. Catharines, Ont., finished fourth in his semifinal heat of the T38 ambulatory 100-metres. Kyle clocked 11.75 seconds to secure his spot in Mondays final. In the T34 wheelchair 200-metres, Austin Smeenk of Oakville, Ont., finished in 30.18 seconds to qualify into the finals. Air Max 90 China Wholesale .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Cheap Air Max 90 Sale . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. http://www.cheapairmax90.us/ . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Cheap Air Max 90 Wholesale . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. Cheap Air Max 90 For Sale . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. ST. LOUIS -- The Los Angeles Dodgers have recalled infielder Austin Barnes and optioned pitcher Julio Urias to Triple-A Oklahoma City.Manager Dave Roberts said Barnes gave the team versatility, with All-Star shortstop Corey Seager missing the last three games with a stomach flu and Yasmani Grandal feeling ill the day before.Seager was in the Dodgers starting lineup Friday at St. Louis.Barnes, who can also catch, hit .2999 with five home runs, 32 RBI and 32 walks in 63 games at Oklahoma City.ddddddddddddrias was sent down after making a spot start in the Dodgers 6-3 win at Washington on Thursday. Roberts said that with several scheduled days off, the team would go with a four-man rotation for the time being. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz