Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

05.09.2018 01:33
ed 10 games.He gathered 19 possessions in the Dogs win over North Melbourne on Saturday night and had a season-high 27 touches a Antworten

ESPN rounds up the best radio soundbites from the chaotic Brazilian Grand Prix, where Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen reigned supreme in the wet.Oh, oh, oh, oh...Oh, puncture, puncture.Daniil Kvyats rap career is definitely a work in progress, the Russian choosing an amusing way to report a puncture to Toro Rosso during FP1.Jenson thats P17, P17. Yeah. We definitely sorted those problems out, didnt we...A slightly sarcastic Jenson Button reacts to a dismal Q1 elimination in what is likely to be his penultimate Formula One qualifying session.When I stop later if theres anyway you can block the top of my visor... So much water coming in, big big chunks...Lewis Hamilton asks Mercedes to start looking for the sellotape as he juggles the pace of the race with his increasingly wet race helmet. The first stoppage eventually allows him to change helmets completely.Do you think its too wet for inters? I think its just too wet... period.Kevin Magnussen, who had been the first to take on the intermediate tyre at the start of the race, suggests the race should be stopped before the controversial final red flagging.No no no no! He crashed into me ... F--- sake it was a big one, guys. Keep checking the left side guys.Having been hit by Jolyon Palmer in heavy spray at the final restart, Kvyat frantically asks Toro Rosso to check the data for damage to his car as he navigates the treacherous conditions.?Well held Max, well held. Yep. Heartbeat went a bit higher there.Max Verstappen acts nonchalantly after his remarkable save at the final corner, which turned out to be the prelude to one of the greatest drives in recent memory.These tyres are not capable...Nico Hulkenberg gives a damming verdict of Pirellis wet-weather tyre after narrowly missing the out-of-control Ferrari of Kimi Raikkonen as it aquaplaned off the circuit and between barriers.He pushed me off the track. I was a little bit ahead with my nose.Sebastian Vettel picks up where he left off in Mexico, venting at the Max Verstappen move which forced him wide at the top of the hill.We need to come in and put wets on. Other cars are still going to inter... I dont care! I cannot drive through the low speed corners with this tyre.Button refuses to accept alternate strategy suggestions from McLaren as he continues to struggle with the handling of his car and the extreme conditions.Wahooohoo! Yes! Brazil!Lewis Hamilton celebrates after winning his idol Ayrton Sennas home race at the tenth attempt, enough to take the title fight to the final round at Abu Dhabi. Cheap Jordan 5 For Sale . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Wholesale Jordan Retro 5 . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. http://www.cheapairjordan5.com/ . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Jordan Retro 5 For Sale Cheap . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Cheap Jordan 5 Retro . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Western Bulldogs midfielder Josh Dunkleys good form has been rewarded with the AFL Rising Star nomination for round 20.The 19-year-old, who is the son of former Sydney Swans full-back Andrew Dunkley, made his AFL debut in round one this season and has played 10 games.He gathered 19 possessions in the Dogs win over North Melbourne on Saturday night and had a season-high 27 touches against Gold Coast in round 17.Josh is as determined to fast-track his AFL career as any young man we have been involveed with, Dogs coach Luke Beveridge said.ddddddddddddHe is very quickly establishing himself as an influential player and person at the Western Bulldogs and we are fortunate to have him as one of our own.Dunkley was the 25th overall selection at last years national draft.He is the Dogs second Rising Star nominee this season after Caleb Daniel was nominated in round four. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz