Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

03.09.2018 01:33
pair knew they had a lot of work to do to reach the podium in Rio.In addition to his own training, Clarke began working with Cle Antworten

Brazil Olympic football coach Rogerio Micale said that his teams captain and superstar Neymar has learned from past mistakes, as the tournament favourites head for Wednesdays semifinals against outsiders Honduras.Brazil went into this summers Olympic football tournament widely expected to win, with Barcelona star Neymar just one of a number of top talents called up and most other countries not taking the competition as seriously.Such expectations led to disappointment and upset when Brazil drew both their opening group games 0-0, against 10-man South Africa and Iraq, but they then beat Denmark 4-0 to progress to the quarterfinals, where they overcame Colombia 2-0?in a hotly contested game.The tournament has also brought further questioning of Neymars on- and off-the-field behaviour, with former Brazil midfielder Zico?saying the 24-year-old was not showing the leadership?and focus required to be a proper captain, although that was before the ex-Santos starlet scored a free kick to move his side through what was a scrappy grudge match against the Colombians.Ahead of the game against surprise package Honduras at Rio de Janeiros Maracana stadium, the Selecao coach?told a news conference?that Neymar had faced a lot of pressure due to his emergence as a superstar at an early age, but he had shown the intelligence required to learn from his difficult experiences.Neymar is very young, has lots of responsibility, and became a star very early due to the quality he has, Micale said. Maturity comes with performances. He is intelligent, learns from his mistakes, we can see that. If he has made errors in the past, he has corrected them.I believe that, and I hope it happens. Football is a game of passion, with nerves on the edge, and we are humans. We can all make mistakes, even Neymar. NFL Jerseys For Sale . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. NFL Jerseys Store . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. http://www.wholesalenfljerseysold.com/ . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Cheap College Jerseys Authentic . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. NFL Jerseys From China . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Chris Clarke, a 26-year-old British sprinter, failed to qualify for his countrys national team and didnt get to go to the 2016 Olympics. But his Rio dreams were far from over.Clarke said he couldnt wallow in self-pity for long. So he teamed up with Libby Clegg, a visually impaired sprinter and the 2008 and 2012 Paralympic silver medalist in the 100-meter T12 division (the divisions are based on the runners level of visual impairment) and switched his focus to becoming her guide runner.Visually impaired sprinters race with a guide, who is attached to them with a band at the wrist or hand. The guides role is to provide everything a runner with vision has, from informing the runner how far they are on the track, to where they are in comparison to other racers or what they must do to win. Needless to say, the guides role is a crucial one.Clegg and Clarke both train at Loughborough High Performance Athletic Center in the U.K. and have known each other for six years. But it wasnt until February that Clegg asked Clarke whether he would be interested in becoming her new guide. She had recently parted ways with guide Mikhail Huggins and had lost funding from the British government after a series of injuries, so it was a time of transition for Clegg. She needed someone she could trust completely to be her eyes on the track.It turned out to one of the best decisions either of them had ever made. The lightning-quick duo won gold in the 100-meter and 200-meter races in the T11 category this month in the Paralympic Games.But their journey wasnt as easy as the end results might indicate.Guide runners are connected to their Paralympian by a band at their hands, and they essentially must become mirror images of each other. That meant Clarke had to undergo a number of adjustments. From the positioning of his legs off the blocks to losing the freedom of one hand to the length of his stride, everything felt foreign to the seasoned sprinter.?Ive been conditioned all these years to run out of the blocks a certain way and how to run a certain way, Clarke said by phone from his home in England. Getting the timing of it was tough, too, because I cant just burst out of the blocks like I normally do. It just took time to learn how to be respondent to how she comes out of the blocks and how quick she is. And it was tough with my stride; at first it felt like I was barely lifting my knees up.Clarke also initially struggled guiding Clegg through the bend in the 200 meter. Im slightly twisted, her hand goes toward the inside of the track, so that takes my hand back and Im always twisting, he said.It took almost two months of training together for it to feel natural to Clarke, who was a bronze medalist in the 4x400m relay at the 2010 Indoor World Championships. Still, Clarke said their first race together, at an open meet at Loughborough, was awful. Clocking in at 13.05 in the 100 meters, the pair knew they had a lot of work to do to reach the podium in Rio.In addition to his own training, Clarke began working with Clegg two to three times a week. And after he failed to qualify for the Olympics, they started training every day.It helped me get over it, he saaid.dddddddddddd?I just went right back to training with Libby, and it gave me something to focus on. It kept me happy. I just wanted to help her with her goals.The pairing started to feel increasingly comfortable, and Clarke improved his in-race communication with Clegg -- a foreign concept for an able-bodied sprinter, but necessary for athletes without vision to know where they are and what they need to do.Soon after, Clegg was reclassified to T11 from T12 because of her deteriorating vision. The change required her to wear a blindfold to prevent her from using her little remaining sight. It was a big adjustment, one she called terrifying. Even so, in their first race in the T11 division, at the IPC Grand Prix in July, the pair not only won the 200 meters but broke a world record with a time of 24.44 seconds. Clegg was then named to her third British Paralympic team, and the pair began preparing for Rio.While everything seemed to be going their way, their time in Brazil was anything but smooth initially. In the semifinal run of the 100 meters, they appeared to set a world-record time of 11.91 seconds. But they were later disqualified after a fellow runner alleged Clarke had illegally pulled Clegg during the race. They immediately appealed but were forced to wait out their fate for several hours.?I felt horrible, Clarke said. Libby was just like, Dont worry about it. Whatever happens, happens. She was really nice about it, but I was a total wreck for that hour or two.Ultimately, the decision was reversed and they were reinstated. With something to prove, Clegg and Clarke won the final later that same day and took home their first gold medal.Just days later, they would go on to win the gold in the 200 meters -- again, not without controversy. This time, however, they werent involved. Crowd favorite Terezinha Guilhermina of Brazil and her guide Rafael Lazarini were disqualified for a false start.Although Clarke has competed at world championships, European championships and several other elite races, he calls his Paralympic experience the coolest thing hes ever done. And most importantly, he values the chance to help a friend achieve her dreams. It felt so good, he said.Ive known Libby for a long time, and Ive known the last year hasnt been that great for her. It was just rewarding to see hard work pay off. It was an amazing feeling to be a part of that and to help her achieve what she wanted to achieve.After returning to London to a heros welcome at Heathrow Airport, where hundreds of people were waiting to greet them on Sept. 20, Clarke is now just trying to catch up on sleep. The pair has briefly discussed attempting to do it all again for the 2020 Games in Tokyo, where Clarke hopes to compete in the Olympics, as well, but nothing is certain. They plan to compete together in next summers world championships in London.That would be an awesome chance for Libby to compete here at home, he said. Ill try to go on this journey as long as shell have me. And hopefully she wont upgrade me in a year or two! Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz