Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

06.02.2020 02:14
ically, Rowe said. Its great for the young kids to see that. It was a game where he couldve mailed it in easily and nobody would Antworten

SEATTLE -- Adam Gase knows he gets a bit of an advantage as the new coach with a new team and no lengthy background on what he might try to pull in his first game in charge of the Miami Dolphins.Gase is also well aware the Seattle Seahawks have tape on what hes tried to do in the past as an offensive coordinator, including one memorable Super Bowl while Gase was in Denver.I think a lot of us felt like we were rolling at that time. Really, it was as close to a shutout as you can get. We got one (touchdown) late, Gase said recalling Seattles 43-8 blowout of Denver nearly three years ago. You have to do a lot of soul searching at that point and re-evaluate what you were doing and what went wrong and how you couldve changed things.Gase makes his debut as coach of the Dolphins on Sunday, facing a major challenge traveling to Seattle to take on one of the favorites in the NFC.The baseline in Seattle has now become 10 wins and a playoff appearance under Pete Carroll. And those expectations are no different entering a season where the Seahawks believe the swagger that led them to a Super Bowl title is back.While Seattles defense returns all of its elite talent, there is a different feel about the offense this year. Marshawn Lynch has retired , leaving it even more in the hands of quarterback Russell Wilson coming off the finest season of his young career.The finish to last season, the second half of last season, he couldnt have been sharper, Carroll said of Wilson. He comes off of that. Hes just added to his awareness and his command.Heres what else to watch for as Miami visits Seattle for the first time in 12 years:ON THE LINE: Overanalyzing the offensive line in Seattle has become a yearly tradition.Seattles revamped line played well during the preseason, but was thrown into flux this week with rookie Germain Ifedi, pegged to be the starting right guard, going down with an ankle injury in practice and expected to miss the opener.However Seattle fills the void, itll be challenged by Miamis powerful defensive line featuring Mario Williams in his debut with the Dolphis, along with Ndamukong Suh and the expected return of Cameron Wake from an Achilles tendon injury last season.Theyre loaded. Theyve got terrific personnel, Carroll said. Its going to be a great challenge for us.WELL-TRAVELED: Cornerback Byron Maxwell will be playing for his third team in as many years when he returns to Seattle. Maxwell spent his first four NFL seasons in Seattle in 2011-14, left for Philadelphia and is now with Miami. He said he stays in touch with the Seahawks defensive backs and is looking forward to the return.Where it all started, he said. I had a great time there my four years. I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world. Ive got a special bond with some guys there.Maxwell will always hold a special place among Seattle fans as being part of the first Super Bowl championship team. Gase said occasionally Maxwell will bring up the blowout victory that featured the top offense in the NFL getting shut down.He got blown out, Maxwell said. The No. 1 offense got smashed.DONT CALL IT A COMEBACK: Four-time Pro Bowl running back Arian Foster says his return from Achilles tendon surgery isnt a big deal.I wasnt dead. I had an injury, he said. Ive bounced back before.Foster will start for the Dolphins less than 11 months after the injury ended his 2015 season with the Houston Texans. Signed by Miami in July, Foster had only seven carries in the preseason, but beat out Jay Ajayi for the starting job.Injuries have limited Foster to 25 games in the past three years. He averaged 2.6 yards per carry in 2015 and turned 30 last month.You hear all of the geniuses that say thats whats supposed to happen at 30, he said. But I feel like if you take care of your body and you train like I train, you should be able to do good things.SPLIT BACKS: Thomas Rawls is healthy. But hes not completely in game shape, with Carroll likening his status this week to Rawls heading into his second preseason game after he got very limited action in the final preseason game.Expect Rawls and Christine Michael to split the carries in the Seattle backfield for the opener . It will be the first regular-season game for Rawls since breaking his ankle in Week 14 last season. Michael has earned the opportunity by averaging 6.0 yards per carry in the preseason and has improved executing his assignments.---AP Sports Writer Steven Wine contributed to this report.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Marcedes Lewis Super Bowl Jersey . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Corey Linsley Super Bowl Jersey . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. https://www.packersrookiestore.com/Customized/ . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Kyler Fackrell Super Bowl Jersey . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Jaire Alexander Super Bowl Jersey . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. PHILADELPHIA -- With the Philadelphia Flyers in subpar form on Tuesday night, goalie Steve Mason made all the difference.Mason made 42 saves and Jakub Voracek scored with 8.6 seconds left in overtime, lifting the Flyers to their sixth straight win, 3-2 over the Florida Panthers.Wayne Simmonds had two goals for the Flyers, who are on their longest winning streak in five years.Mason, who earned the NHLs First Star of the Week on Monday, won his fifth straight start.We werent clicking, we werent the team with more energy, but in the end we found a way, Flyers coach Dave Hakstol said. The biggest thing is the saves we got. It was one of those nights where (Mason) was our best player.Aleksander Barkov and Jussi Jokinen scored for Florida, which completed a six-game road trip with five losses although the Panthers picked up points in three of those defeats by losing in overtime.Interim coach Tom Rowe was pleased with Floridas effort against the Flyers.It was amazing how we came at them, he said. A lot of good stuff happened. I told the guys after the game that as frustrating as it is and as mad as some of you may be, there are too many positives here to get down.Mason turned aside Floridas best chance in overtime when he denied Aaron Ekblads slap shot from close range.Simmonds notched his 28th multigoal game and second in two games when he deflected Claude Girouxs wrist shot past James Reimer for a 2-1 lead with 9:52 remaining in the second period. It was Simmonds NHL-leading eighth power-play goal and snapped Floridas streak of penalty kills at 18.Im playing with great linemates, great teammates, Simmonds said. Its definitely not all me.Mason kept Philadelphia ahead with his best save of the night six minutes into the third period when he robbed Jokinen with a sprawling glove save on a rebound chance from in close.I went down to my right there and made a desperation attempt to get anything on it, Mason said. Fortunately, I was able to get the glove on it.Jokinen finally beat Mason, tying the game at 2 with 4:46 remaining in the third with a wrist shot from just in front of the goal that went past Masons glove.Overall, we played well, Jokinen said. If we keep playing like weve been playing, well get lots of ppoints.ddddddddddddBarkov put the Panthers ahead 1-0 with 4:20 remaining in the first period when he shot from just right of the Flyers goalie, giving the Panthers center nine points in his last 10 games.Simmonds tied it 1 1/2 minutes later with a wrist shot from the high slot, a soft goal that got past backup goalie Reimers glove. The score masked a dominant first period for the Panthers, who outshot Philadelphia 15-6 and mightve gone to the break ahead if not for Masons stellar play.Reimer finished with 22 saves.Florida defenseman Keith Yandle played in his 578th game a night after leaving in the first period with a lower-body injury. Yandle has the 10th longest games played streak ever, but it was thought to be in jeopardy after Rowe said Monday night that he expected Yandle to be out for a while.(Monday) night I thought hed be out for a couple of weeks, but that shows you how tough he is mentally and physically, Rowe said. Its great for the young kids to see that. It was a game where he couldve mailed it in easily and nobody wouldve said a word, but thats the kind of teammate he is.Game notes Philadelphia improved to 6-3 in overtime while Florida dropped to 7-4. ... The Panthers were without C Jonathan Marchessault (lower body), who leads the club in goals (10) and points (19), for the second straight game. ... The teams wrap up their three-game season series on March 2 in Philadelphia. ... Flyers D Radko Gudas (illness) missed his third straight game. ... Flyers RW Matt Read (upper body) missed the first game of whats expected to be a monthlong absence. He was replaced by Taylor Leier, who was called up from Lehigh Valley of the AHL for his first NHL game of the season and seventh of his career. ... Florida, which lost 4-3 in overtime Monday night at Boston, dropped to 2-2 on the second game of a back-to-back. ... Philadelphias winning streak is its best since seven straight victories Dec. 2-15, 2011.UP NEXTPanthers: Begin a two-game homestand Thursday night against Pittsburgh.Flyers: Play the middle contest of a three-game homestand against Edmonton on Thursday night. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz