Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

05.02.2020 03:25
.Dahl, who is hitting .356 since making his debut, then lined an RBI single off Fernando Rodney and Mark Reynolds extended the l Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Olympic rowers reluctantly got a day off Sunday when strong winds whipped up treacherous waves.The regatta was called off after a two-hour delay at the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, and officials said there would be no racing until Monday. Crews were getting ready for qualifying heats in womens pair, mens four and other events.Its an outdoor sport so you really cant get too upset about it, said Vincent Breet of South Africas mens four. Its the way it goes.International rowing federation executive director Matt Smith said gusts of up to 34 mph (15 meters per second) were pushing buoys into the lanes and a couple of boats capsized during morning practice. He said races would be rescheduled for Monday and Tuesday when less wind is expected.Were hopeful that it will settle down, Smith said, adding its possible to extend the race program by one day until Aug. 14 and schedule more races in the remaining days if the high winds persist.We are old and experienced in staging regattas. We have a lot of tricks up our sleeves, he said.British rowing performance director David Tanner supported the decision to abandon competition Sunday even though it means a more crammed schedule in coming days.I will assume that over the next few days there will be enough time to slot the racing in, Tanner said.Wind also complicated racing on the first day of rowing Saturday when Serbias mens pair capsized and other competitors struggled to keep their boats from taking on water. Frankie Albert Jersey . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. O. J. Simpson Jersey . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. http://www.custom49ersjersey.com/custom-billy-wilson-jersey-large-208d.html . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Terry Kirby Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Antone Exum Jersey . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. DENVER -- The Colorado Rockies looked like they were going to celebrate a rare comeback victory. However, Carlos Estevez couldnt seal it.Estevez gave up a go-ahead, two-run single to Martin Prado during a four-run rally in the ninth inning that sent the Miami Marlins to a 5-3 win over the Rockies on Friday night.Colorado scored three times in the eighth to take a 3-1 lead, but Miami bounced back.My fastball wasnt there, my command wasnt there, Estevez said. Every pitch I throw I want to have my command. Today I didnt.DJ LeMahieu had four hits for Colorado, Carlos Gonzalez extended his hitting streak to 16 games, and David Dahl hit safely in his 11th consecutive game in the majors.Miami ended a three-game losing skid and stayed even with St. Louis for the second wild-card spot, with Colorado falling four games behind.These losses are always frustrating, said Rockies manager Walt Weiss, whose team has just two wins when it has fallen behind after the seventh inning this season.In the eighth, LeMahieu scored from second to tie the game when Nolan Arenado hit into a forceout and Gordon threw a potential double-play ball into the stands.Dahl, who is hitting .356 since making his debut, then lined an RBI single off Fernando Rodney and Mark Reynolds extended the lead with a double.Brian Ellington (2-1) came in and got the last two outs of the inning. A.J. Ramos recorded his 32nd save in 34 chances after the Marlins rallied in the ninth.Its fun, Miami manager Don Mattingly said. Were trying to win every day, (the Rockies) need to win every day -- were very similar clubs in my mind that were both experiencing a shot at getting in the playoffs for the first time in a while.ddddddddddddMarlins pinch-hitter Ichiro Suzuki struck out on three pitches and remains two hits away from 3,000. He is in an 0-for-11 slump.Jorge De La Rosa gave up four hits and one run over six strong innings. Hes had a quality start in eight of his last nine outings.ICHIROS QUESTSuzuki didnt start Friday and manager Don Mattingly said there was no concrete decision on when the outfielder would be back in the lineup.No real plans, Mattingly said. I look at the matchups and I look at our guys. With the (Sunday) day game, it could be a better chance, but it really would depend on how (Marcell) Ozuna looks and how Giancarlo looks.TRAINERS ROOMMarlins: 1B Justin Bour (ankle) will not to return from the 15-day disabled until after the Marlins complete their three-game series in Colorado. ... RHP Bryan Morris (back), who is on the 60-day DL, will not return to the Marlins until September at the earliest, Mattingly said.Rockies: Gonzalez started after missing Thursday with a sprained left ankle. ... Daniel Descalso (shoulder) returned to the lineup after he went head-first into the wall Thursday.UP NEXTMarlins: RHP Andrew Cashner (4-7, 4.54 ERA) held the Cardinals to two runs in six strong innings in his Marlins debut.Colorado: RHP Chad Bettis (9-6, 5.16 ERA) was 3-1 with a 3.55 ERA in July. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz