Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

04.02.2020 02:40
ague to bring back retrospective punishment for acts of simulation.Throwing the issue into the spotlight ahead of Fridays clash Antworten

Brisbane Roar coach John Aloisi has called for the A-League to bring back retrospective punishment for acts of simulation.Throwing the issue into the spotlight ahead of Fridays clash with Melbourne City - whose midfielder Neil Kilkenny has been roundly criticised this week for diving - Aloisi said there had to be a strong stance taken by Football Federation Australia to eradicate it.Kilkenny was labelled pathetic by Fox Sports pundit Mark Rudan for falling to the ground in apparent agony after Adelaide Uniteds Isaias rubbed his hand in his face last week in an attempt to have the Spaniard sent off.Aloisi said he was sure referee Peter Green would be alert to any similar tactics at Suncorp Stadium.Im pretty sure if (Kilkenny) didnt get the message, the FFA, I know theyre not happy about any simulation, he said.I was in Europe for a long time, I know that in certain countries you actually practice it, players to go down a little bit easier.Thats not in the Australian culture, we dont want it in our game. The referees analyse games like we do, Im sure it will be stamped out very quickly.Aloisi said the best way to punish culprits would be after the fact, using video replays.You get suspended for a bad tackle, for trying to hurt the opposition, and for me this is just as bad, he said.Two A-League players, Patricio Perez and Michael Baird, were retrospectively banned for diving back in 2010 but FFA hasnt taken similar action since.City coach John van t Schip said hed personally spoken to Kilkenny about his incident.We all know that its part of football but were not supporting those actions and Neil knows, he said.Look, there was clearly a hand in his face but maybe he over-reacted there.On the other hand, I dont think we need to make a big deal of it. Enough has been said about it.Meanwhile, Aloisi drew attention to pinning tactics used by City captain Bruno Fornaroli on opposition defenders, which he suspects might also be illegal.He likes to pin players around the box. What I mean by pinning, he actually holds you and I dont even know if thats allowed, but he does, and he uses his body well, he said.Weve worked on how we can defend against that and hopefully the players will be able to defend against it. John Johnson Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Dick Snyder Jersey . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. https://www.supersonicsjerseys.com/460s-fred-brown-jersey-supersonics.html . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Alton Lister Jersey Eddie Johnson Jersey . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. (STATS) -- North Carolina State assistant Des Kitchings has decided against returning to Furman to become its new head football coach.The former Furman player and assistant coach had accepted the position before the reversal, according to SI.com.Furman is seeking to replace Bruce Fowler, who resigned earlier this month after a 3-8 season and a 27-43 recoord in six years.dddddddddddd.Kitchings has been an assistant coach at North Carolina State since 2012. This season, he served as the Wolfpacks assistant head coach for offense, recruiting coordinator and running backs coach. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz