Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Soaring
zhangzk Offline

Weltmeister im Acrofliegen

22.01.2020 06:55
If the Ravens beat the Browns Antworten

The Steelers’ rookies took the field for the first time in black-and-gold in Day 1 of rookie minicamp."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsLatest NewsSteelers Rookie Minicamp Recap Womens T. J. Watt Jersey , Day 1: Devin Bush every bit of the leader he was labeledNew,24commentsThe Steelers’ rookies took the field for the first time in black-and-gold in Day 1 of rookie minicamp.EDTShareTweetShareShareSteelers Rookie Minicamp Recap, Day 1: Devin Bush every bit of the leader he was labeledKim Klement-USA TODAY SportsThe Pittsburgh Steelers were back on the field Friday at the UPMC Rooney Sports Complex, but they didn’t have their full compliment of players in uniform. No, it was just the rookies participating during Day 1 of Rookie Minicamp Friday.Considering this is the first time the media, and fans, have gotten to see the newest members of the 90-man roster JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey White , there was plenty of news to decipher after the players ended practice.In this recap we will give the majority of credit to those who were there by just highlighting the content which we are sharing.With that said, let’s get to the news of Day 1 of Rookie Minicamp:Early defensive leaderEveryone leading up to the 2019 NFL Draft said Devin Bush is a leader in every possible way, and this held true for his first practice as a professional. Bush was calling the defenses, but was extremely vocal on Day 1. It is early, but a good sign early for the prized rookie of the 2019 draft class.Welcome to Benny Snell FootballBenny Snell doesn’t lack confidence. This fact was known well before the draft commenced, but Snell didn’t shy away from any questions when he met with media after practice Friday. He talked about playing ‘Benny Snell’ football, and what that means...Just the factsAs expected https://www.thesteelerslockerroom.com/authentic-juju-smith-schuster-jersey , Devin Bush was swarmed by media at the conclusion of practice, and he didn’t have much to say. He was confident, smart and knew how to word his answers properly. A good start for Bush both on and off the field.Justin Layne talksLayne talked about attending Michigan State, growing up in Cleveland as a Browns fan and playing against Devin Bush. Let’s just say he is happy to have Bush on his side for once...No. 84 already dished outWell, didn’t take long for the equipment crew to hand out No. 84...No team drills for Diontae JohnsonFor some reason the third round wide receiver didn’t participate in team drills today, but said it wasn’t due to injury. We shall see what Days 2 and 3 hold for the former Toledo product.The number struggle for rookies is realBenny Snell wanted No. 26. He didn’t care about Le’Veon Bell, or any type of legacy attached to the number T. J. Watt Jersey , but he wasn’t able to get it since Mark Barron, a veteran, got dibs on the number.Locker Room NewsFor those who care about where players lockers are in the team’s locker room...Video / Photos Several people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!The rules haven’t changed...Quick rundown of the ground rules.I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.The rest of the questions could be about anything.Be respectful.Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey Jerome Bettis Jersey White , don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:1. Starting this on a serious note, when it comes to this 2019 Steelers team, what is their “ceiling”? I think we’ve all seen the basement, but just how good can they be?2. What are your thoughts/feelings about Le’Veon Bell? We talked about this on our Steelers Preview podcast, and I am curious to see how fans view him now...3. on Sunday, what are the odds the Ravens rest their starters vs. the Steelers in Week 17? If you were John Harbaugh, how would you handle the situation?4. OVER/UNDER on sacks of Sam Darnold Sunday — 3.55. Because every upcoming game is so huge James Conner Jersey White , what is your prediction for the contest in Week 16? How do you see it playing out?6. In the season of the holidays, what was the greatest gift you ever received?No matter what, always remember...HERE WE GO STEELERS!PODCASTS

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz