Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Bei Fragen
elaine95 Offline

Weltmeister im Acrofliegen

14.01.2020 04:39
ld son.Howe said his off Antworten

Where there is smoke..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Kansas City Chiefs NewsOpen ThreadsFull ArchiveLibrary Community GuidelinesContact InformationOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Could Seahawks DE Frank Clark be traded to the Chiefs?New Jarvis Jenkins Jersey ,559commentsWhere there is smoke...CDTShareTweetShareShareCould Seahawks DE Frank Clark be traded to the Chiefs?Jerome Miron-USA TODAY SportsThe idea that the Chiefs may acquire Frank Clark gained new steam on Monday morning when NBC Sports’ Peter King suggested it in his one and only mock draft of the offseason.The Chiefs would send their first-round pick (No. 29) and one of their second-round picks (No. 63) to the Seahawks in exchange for the services of Clark, who is currently franchise-tagged. Using pick No. 29, the Seahawks would go on to select Washington cornerback Hunt, the Chiefs have to consider Clark’s off-the-field issues, which we detailed in the original post below. Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer also includes this point in his latest column. Right or wrong Daniel Sorensen Jersey , by trading for Clark, the Chiefs could be teetering toward a Dallas Cowboys-like punchline.As a reminder, because Clark can block a deal by not signing his tag, the Chiefs would most likely need to sign Clark to a long-term deal to make it happen.We will see how it all plays out.ORIGINAL POST: Monday, April 15 Harrison Butker Jersey , 2019Could Seahawks DE Frank Clark be traded to the Chiefs?Are the Kansas City Chiefs in the mix to acquire Seattle Seahawks defensive end Frank Clark?After a report a couple of days ago from The Athletic’s Jay Glazer that said trade talks for Clark had “died down,” Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk essentially said not so fast on Sunday night.Standing at 6 feet 3 and 273 pounds, Clark fits the profile of the type of defensive end that Chiefs defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo likes. He is also a former second-rounder, which plays right into the wheelhouse of Chiefs general manager Brett Veach.The 25-year-old Clark had nine or more sacks in each of the last three seasons, but the Seahawks are dealing with a situation involving having to potentially sign quarterback Russell Wilson to a new contract and may feel comfortable with more cap space.There are several things to consider if a trade for Clark were going to happen.First Demarcus Robinson Jersey , since Seattle has tagged Clark at the rate of $17.128 million for the 2019 season, he would have to sign the tender. Clark could easily block a trade by refusing to sign. He also may not sign unless there was a long-term deal coming at his next destination. The value of that hypothetical long-term deal increased thanks to Cowboys defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence’s new contract: five-years for $105 million ($65 million guaranteed).Second, a team would have to send the Seahawks some value back. Maybe it is as easy as the 2020 second-rounder the Chiefs received from the San Francisco 49ers for Dee Ford. Perhaps it’s more.Finally, Clark has a connection to domestic violence in his past and was convicted in 2012 on felony home-invasion charges. Clark was kicked off the Michigan football team after his arrest in connection to domestic violence. I don’t know if the Chiefs and Clark Hunt would be willing to actively take on another player connected to an off-the-field issue. Johnson County, Kansas District Attorney Stephen Howe announced on Wednesday that his office will not be filing charges against Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill after investigating a pair of incidents involving Hill’s three-year-old son.Howe said his office believed a crime resulting in injury to the boy occurred Sammy Watkins Jersey , but “the evidence does not conclusively establish” that Hill or the boy’s mother Crystal Espinal committed that crime. Hill released a statement on Thursday in response to the investigation.“I love and support my family above anything. My son’s health and happiness is my number one priority. I want to thank the Kansas City Chiefs, my attorneys, my agent and my union for supporting me through this. My focus remains on working hard to be the best person for my family and our community I can be, and the best player to help our team win.”The statement was released through Hill’s attorneys, who add that their client cooperated with the investigation Anthony Hitchens Jersey , did not invoke his Fifth Amendment rights and answered all questions. They also maintain that Hill is innocent of any crime, but cannot comment on specific allegations “due to laws related to confidentiality.”The NFL had no comment to a question about whether it would conduct its own investigation to determine if a violation of the Personal Conduct Policy took place.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz