Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Bei Fragen
elaine95 Offline

Weltmeister im Acrofliegen

14.01.2020 02:48
tp://www.lionsjerseyproshop.com/taylor-decker-jersey/]Taylor Decker Jersey[/url] , the team issued a statement.“We Antworten

Sunday open thread: Who will finish with more passing yards: Matthew Stafford or Aaron Rodgers? One of the oddest stats you’ll find about the Detroit Lions this year is that they have allowed the second fewest passing yards of any team in the NFL. Looking at the teams near them—Jaguars Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey , Washington, Ravens, Seahawks—you’d understandably think the Lions pass defense is fairly stout.... but you’d be wrong. The Lions rank so high in passing yards allowed simply because teams aren’t throwing the ball against Detroit. They’ve faced just 100 passing attempts, which is 23 fewer passes than any other team that has played four games this season. Teams aren’t throwing the ball against the Lions for two reasons: first, they’ve been able to get out to early leads against Detroit Barry Sanders Jersey , limiting their need to pass later in the games. The other reason is Detroit can’t stop the run, so teams are just keeping the ball on the ground. So you have to wonder, with Aaron Rodgers in town, will Green Bay forego having the future Hall of Famer air it out on Sunday in favor of establishing the run? Today’s Question of the Day is:Who will finish with more passing yards: Aaron Rodgers or Matthew Stafford? My answer: I’m picking Stafford simply for the fact that I think the Lions will throw the ball more in this game. Don’t get me wrong, the Packers’ run defense is quite vulnerable too Michael Roberts Jersey , and I expect Detroit to run the ball far more often than they did last week. Still, the Lions offense has always gone through Stafford, and I fully expect him to throw it at least 5-10 more times than Rodgers this week. That doesn’t mean the Lions will lose necessarily, just that they are going to be forced to air it out more.Your turn. DETROIT (AP) — Retired star receiver Calvin Johnson said the Detroit Lions wanted him to change his story regarding one of the many concussions he had during his nine-year NFL career.Johnson told Sports Illustrated in a story published Friday he blacked out against Minnesota in 2012 and later told reporters he had a concussion from the game.“I wasn’t seeing straight,” Johnson said in the interview. “And they wanted me to change my story.”Asked about Johnson’s claims Taylor Decker Jersey , the team issued a statement.“We respect the privacy of individual players’ medical situations and take great pride in the extensive work done by our medical staff and executive team to ensure we follow the appropriate protocols with respect to player health and safety,” the Lions said. “The well-being of our players will continue to be an organizational priority.”Johnson also told SI he smoked marijuana after every game. His post-playing career includes being involved in the cannabis business, getting preliminary approval earlier this year for a medical marijuana dispensary in suburban Detroit.The 33-year-old Johnson retired three years ago with 11,619 yards receiving and 83 touchdown receptions. The three-time All-Pro had 1,964 yards receiving in 2012 A’Shawn Robinson Jersey , breaking Jerry Rice’s single-season record set in 1995, and the mark still stands.Johnson was potentially under contract through this season after signing an eight-year, $132 million deal. He had to pay the team back more than $1 million of his signing bonus after retiring. The Lions have attempted to welcome Johnson back to be a part of the organization in some capacity. Johnson told Sports Illustrated he “won’t step foot in anything Lions-related” if the team doesn’t give him the money back.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz