Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

09.01.2020 06:35
ridays 16-inning loss, Roberts was happy with the offensive production.I think that offensively as a team were trending in the r Antworten

KEY WEST, Fla. -- John Tomlinson and Myrick Coil won the Superboat title Sunday in the Key West World Championship off the Florida Keys.Miami throttleman Tomlinson, with 18 national and world titles during his 30-year career, and driver Coil of Osage Beach, Missouri, averaged 95.06 mph and finished first in the final race, combining that with first- and fourth-place finishes in Nov. 9 and 11 preliminary races to secure the championship.During the first few laps, the team trailed Cleveland Construction, driven by Edward Smith of St. Clair, Michigan. However, they took the lead well before the 55-mile races halfway point and maintained it until the checkered flag.Once you get through that first lap, then you see where you stand, Tomlinson said.He credited the triumph in part to just picking the right prop and getting the balance the way you want it.The race began dramatically when Pro Floors Racing flipped on the first turn, but event officials said no injuries were reported for driver Wayne Vlader and throttleman Chris Hanley, both of Auckland, New Zealand.In the Superboat Unlimited class the world title went to Wake Effects, owned and driven by Rusty Rahm of Olathe, Kansas, and throttled by Jeff Harris of Greenville, North Carolina.AMH Construction-Instigator, with New Jersey racers John Stanch and Anthony Smith, earned the Superboat Extreme world title for the third consecutive year.The championship featured 43 registered boats competing for victory in seven classes.---Key West World Championship: http://www.superboat.com John Kasay Jersey . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Tom Dempsey Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. http://www.customsaintsjersey.com/custom-vaughan-johnson-jersey-large-1672e.html .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Joe Federspiel Jersey . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Jared Cook Jersey . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. ST. LOUIS -- Justin Turner spent Saturday night proving his skipper right.The red-hot Turner went 2 for 5 and his two-run double in the third proved to be the winning RBI as the Los Angeles Dodgers beat St. Louis 7-2 to end the Cardinals five-game winning streak.Turners double capped a four-run third. He has 14 RBI since the All-Star break.Before the game, manager Dave Roberts called Turner a legitimate middle of the order hitter. Turner, who is hitting .378 since the All-Star break, reinforced those words with action.Hes huge, outfielder Joc Pederson said. He comes up big in situations, a great hitter and puts ball in gaps and over the fence that knock in runs that are key, key runs for us.Adrian Gonzalez hit his eighth home run -- a 429-foot solo blast to center -- to spark a three-run sixth.Kenta Maeda (9-7) rebounded from a poor outing against Arizona on July 17, giving up two runs over 5 2/3 innings. Only one of the Cardinals first 15 batters was able to hit the ball out of the infield against the Japanese right-hander.Maeda helped himself with an RBI bunt single to start the third-inning rally. Maeda said through an interpreter that the early lead gave him confidence.It helps me attack hitters, but at the same time since they did give me the early lead I want to throw a little more, Maeda said.Andrew Toles went 3 for 4 and scored once for the Dodgers. He has reached safely in nine of 10 games since being called up from the minors.He can hit, he can defend and he can run, Roberts said. And that element of speed is something we definitely dont have so to have that dynamic is fun.Leake (7-8) allowed seven runs -- six earned -- in six innings. He was victimized by a mental error on Maedas single when second baseman Greg Garcia failed to cover first on the bunt attempt.I wasnt hitting my spots as well tonight, Leake said. They were ready for mistakes. I think they had a pretty good apprroach tonight and they were jumping on me early.dddddddddddd I just wasnt placing the ball exactly where I wanted it.Matt Adams homered for the second consecutive game. His blast to left in the fourth extended the Cardinals streak of home runs to 14 games.Aledmys Diaz reached safely for the 26th straight game with a first-inning single. Diazs streak is the second-longest by a Cardinals rookie since Albert Pujols had streaks of 30 and 48 games in 2001.The loss dropped St. Louis home record to 25-29.After going just 1 for 13 with runners in scoring position in Fridays 16-inning loss, Roberts was happy with the offensive production.I think that offensively as a team were trending in the right direction, Roberts said. Its about knowing you can win baseball games when youre not playing your best. I think our focus has been much better on just the day-to-day and I think if we can continue that well be OK.ANOTHER FRESH FACEThe Dodgers recalled RHP Ross Stripling and optioned LHP Grant Dayton to Triple-A Oklahoma City after Fridays game created a need for a fresh arm in the bullpen.TRAINING ROOMDodgers: OF Yasiel Puig (hamstring) did plyometrics and sprint work. Roberts did not rule out a start Sunday.Cardinals: IF Matt Carpenter (right oblique) took swings, but there is no timetable for his return.UP NEXT:Dodgers: LHP Scott Kazmir (8-3, 4.30 ERA) allowed one run in seven innings against Washington in his last start on July 19. He is 2-0 with a 3.20 ERA in three career starts against St. Louis.Cardinals: RHP Mike Mayers will make his major league debut in primetime after going 3-3 with a 2.94 ERA in nine starts at Triple-A Memphis. With Mayers start, St. Louis will become the last team in the majors to use a starter outside of the starting five that opened the season. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz