Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Soaring
liny195 Offline

Genussflieger

08.01.2020 07:27
This probably isn’t a concern yet." Antworten

NewsBills training camp 2019Injury UpdatesMitch Morse misses second consecutive practice at Buffalo Bills training campNew Ed Oliver NFL Draft ,30commentsThis probably isn’t a concern yet.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Mitch Morse misses second consecutive practice at Buffalo Bills training campTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailFor the second straight practice, Mitch Morse will not be participating at Buffalo Bills training camp, according to multiple reports. Instead he is working to the side with trainers for the second straight practice.Jon Scott of Spectrum News said the team’s PR staff wasn’t aware of a specific problem with Morse.Morse missed Sunday’s practice on what was called a veteran maintenance day. Two in a row with a day off in between is mildly suspect Cheap Ed Oliver Jersey , but Morse is coming off core muscle surgery this offseason. Because he missed the spring workouts following surgery, it’s imperative he and second-year quarterback Josh Allen get on the same page with line calls.“He did clear his physical & was fine to practice the first few days. Haven’t seen reports that he was laboring or trainers attending to him,” said our Banged Up Bills in a tweet. “My initial thought: this is more precautionary as he’s a veteran & likely starter. This may change if more info is released.”Morse was signed to four-year Red Ed Oliver Jersey , $44.5 million contract during free agency to fill the massive void at center. Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Jordan Phillips wasn’t exactly crushed by the decision of the Miami Dolphins to release him in October.Phillips took to instagram after his release saying he was “free at last, free at last” to be jettisoned from Miami. He continued on to say he wished nothing bad toward his former teammates, but “I couldn’t be happier to be out of there.”Phillips is looking to channel those feelings into Sunday’s meeting between the Bills and Dolphins in Miami.“Most people that leave Miami Andre Reed Jersey Stitched , that’s really when their career gets started,” Phillips said, via Steven Wine of the . “Things have definitely turned around since I’ve been here. Fans love me. My teammates love me.”Phillips didn’t specify the exact targets of his frustration toward the Dolphins. However Infant Jaquan Johnson Jersey , he vowed to make any points he had to make in the game on Sunday.“Whoever has something coming to them is going to get it on Sunday,” he said.Phillips was a second round pick of the Dolphins in 2015. He has appeared in seven games for Buffalo after being claimed off waivers, recording 11 tackles with two passes defended.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz