Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

24.08.2018 11:36
o-hitter as a rookie came Sept. 6, 2006, against Arizona. He was pitching for the Marlins then. ... Sanchez threw 121 pitches be Antworten

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- Brad Kaaya picked on Pittsburghs secondary with his arm, and even caused problems with his legs.Kaaya passed for 356 yards and four touchdowns, ran for another score and Miami snapped a four-game losing streak by beating Pittsburgh 51-28 on Saturday.This is like the home stretch, Kaaya said. This should provide us with some good momentum going forward, to stop the bleeding.Never accused of being overly mobile, Kaaya sent the Miami sideline into celebration with a 12-yard run -- the longest of his career. But most important to Miami were these Kaaya numbers: 13 straight completions to start the game, a career-high 32 completions in 47 attempts, no interceptions and getting sacked only once by a Pittsburgh defensive front that came in averaging 3.5 per game this season.So many really good things happened, I dont really know where to start, Miami coach Mark Richt said. The bottom line is we got a great victory in front of our home crowd, and Im very thankful.Stacy Coley and David Njoku each caught two touchdown passes and Ahmmon Richards finished with 144 yards receiving for Miami (5-4, 2/3 Atlantic Coast Conference). Mark Walton ran for 125 yards, the last 55 of those coming on a touchdown with 2:12 left for the Hurricanes -- who avoided becoming the first Miami team to lose five straight in the same season since 1977.It definitely gets us back on track, Miami defensive back Corn Elder said.Nathan Peterman threw for 274 yards and two touchdowns for Pitt (5-4, 2-3). Quadree Henderson had a 100-yard kickoff return for a touchdown for the Panthers, who have dropped two straight.Pitt had two costly third-quarter turnovers, a fumble deep in its own territory that Miami turned into a touchdown and then an interception in the end zone.Anytime you get two turnovers -- we had two in the third quarter which were critical -- you have a hard time winning the football game, Pitt coach Pat Narduzzi said. We gave them momentum in the third quarter. Two turnovers in bad territory, you just cant do it.Kaayas four TD passes tied a career-best, and marked the first time he had that many against an ACC opponent.James Conner had a rushing touchdown for the Panthers, but was held to 40 yards on 12 carries. George Aston and Jester Weah had touchdown catches for Pitt, which led 21-20 in the second quarter before getting stopped on 10 of its next 11 drives.I feel like I didnt make enough throws on my part, Peterman said. I think that was certainty a big part of it. I have got to be better. Its a tough loss. We have to go back and realize we got beat and realize where we can get better.Pitts previous two ACC losses this season were by a combined four points. The 23-point margin was Pitts biggest loss since a 56-28 defeat against Georgia Tech on Oct. 25, 2014.THE TAKEAWAYPittsburgh: The Panthers had a surprising amount of trouble getting to Kaaya. Pittsburgh -- which came in averaging 3.5 sacks per game -- sacked him only once, thwarted by a Miami offensive line that yielded 18 during the four-game losing streak. ... When teams throw for more than 332 yards against Pitt this season, theyre 4-0. When they dont, theyre 0-5. ... Pitt lost starting defensive tackle Tyrique Jarrett midway through the second quarter.Miami: The Hurricanes came into the day with seven scoring drives this season of 10 plays or more. They had four on Saturday, three of those being touchdowns. ... Kaayas 13-for-13 start left him one shy of tying Miamis school record for consecutive completions, set in 1986 by Vinny Testaverde against Oklahoma.FINALLYOn his fifth try, Richt got his 150th career win. Hes the 10th active FBS coach with that many.UP NEXTPittsburgh: Visits Clemson on Nov. 12, in the Panthers final road game of the regular season.Miami: Visits Virginia on Nov. 12, looking for a win that would secure bowl-eligibility. Maillot Foot France 2018 Pas Cher .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Maillot Alphonse Areola . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. http://www.francemaillotcoupedumonde.fr/maillot-nabil-fekir.html .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Maillot Hugo Lloris France 2018 . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Maillot Benjamin Mendy France . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap.DETROIT -- Add another near miss in this 2013 baseball season -- this time it was Detroits Anibal Sanchez falling just short of a no-hitter. Sanchezs bid was broken up with one out in the ninth inning Friday night when Minnesotas Joe Mauer hit a clean single up the middle. That was the only hit the right-hander allowed in the Tigers 6-0 victory over the Twins. It was the fourth one-hitter of Sanchezs career, to go along a no-hitter he threw as a rookie back in 2006. "Its not that I go to the mound and want to do something special, its just that I want to go nine innings, go deeper, get a good command, get a good game," Sanchez said. "When I come to the eighth inning, I think about it. But when I come to the ninth inning, its really tough with those guys." After seven no-hitters in 2012, baseball is without one so far this season. There have been plenty of close calls. Before Sanchez, four other pitchers had already thrown one-hitters in 2013, according to STATS. And that doesnt include Yu Darvish of Texas, Clay Buchholz of Boston and Adam Wainwright of St. Louis, all of whom had no-hitters in the eighth inning or later but couldnt finish the job. Darvish came within an out of a perfect game at Houston on April 2. He allowed a hit and didnt finish the game. Mauer, meanwhile, is making a habit of playing spoiler. Its the third time in his career hes broken up a no-hitter in the ninth inning, according to STATS. "Hes nasty, and he had everything working tonight," Mauer said. "Obviously, you know exactly what is happening, and you dont want to get no-hit. Im just up there trying to put the bat on the ball. He threw me a really good cutter and I was just able to square it up." It was Sanchezs second gem in about a month -- he set a franchise record with 17 strikeouts in eight marvelous innings against Atlanta on April 26. Sanchez (5-4) struck out 12 on Friday and allowed three walks -- staying remarkably calm on the mound all the while. "He called me out to the mound. In the middle of a no-hitter," Tigers catcher Alex Avila said. "Ive been in the middle of a no-hitter a few times, in the sixth, seventh inning, I dont think a pitchers ever called me out to the mound. ... He just forgot what signs we were using when theres a guy on second base." The home crowd gave Sanchez a standing ovation when he came out to start the ninth, and he immediately struck out Jamey Carroll. Mauer followed with a line drive up the middle -- to almost the same spot where Pittsburghs Josh Harrisons hit landed last year when he broke up a no-hit bid by Detroits Justin Verlander, also with two outs to go. Sanchez instinctively reached up for Mauers hit, but theere was no chance for anyone -- least of all the pitcher -- to catch it.dddddddddddd Sanchez then jerked his head back and spun in frustration, but with a bit of a smile on his face. "We got the hit, but that doesnt change anything," Mauer said. "He still blew us away." After Sanchez struck out the next two hitters to end the game, he shared a hug with Avila. Sanchez threw 130 pitches. "In the end, its the result of my work. I try to figure out, to put my ball in the strike zone," Sanchez said. "Its a nice result, and I take it." Jordan Zimmermann of Washington, Chris Sale of the Chicago White Sox, Shelby Miller of St. Louis and Jon Lester of Boston have also thrown one-hitters this season. Matt Harvey of the New York Mets allowed one hit in nine innings against the White Sox on May 7, but that game went 10 innings and he didnt finish it. The last-place Twins have lost 10 straight, and their starting lineup against Sanchez included four players hitting .212 or worse. Carroll drew a walk to lead off the game, and Sanchez issued another to Chris Parmelee in the second. Then the 29-year-old Sanchez, acquired by the Tigers from the Miami Marlins at midseason last year, settled into quite a groove. He fanned Mauer for the third out of the third, then struck out the side the fourth. Parmelee led off the fifth with a hard grounder up the middle that Sanchez was able to field himself. The following inning, Brian Dozier nearly broke up the no-hit bid when he hit a slow roller to shortstop Jhonny Peralta and almost beat the throw the first. Sanchez then struck out Carroll and Mauer to end the Minnesota sixth. With one out in the eighth, the Twins finally got another runner on base when Eduardo Escobar walked. That snapped a streak of 18 straight hitters retired by Sanchez, but he bounced back to retire pinch-hitter Ryan Doumit on a grounder to first. Pinch-hitter Chris Colabello followed, and with the crowd on its feet, he was called out on strikes. Miguel Cabrera hit a two-run single in the second, upping his RBI total to 57. Don Kelly added a two-run homer the following inning. Minnesotas Samuel Deduno (0-1) allowed six runs and nine hits in 5 1-3 innings. The most recent no-hitter thrown by a Tiger was in 2011, when Verlander tossed the second of his career. The Twins were no-hit last year by Jered Weaver of the Los Angeles Angels. NOTES: Sanchezs no-hitter as a rookie came Sept. 6, 2006, against Arizona. He was pitching for the Marlins then. ... Sanchez threw 121 pitches before being taken out of his 17-strikeout game against the Braves, but there was no way manager Jim Leyland was pulling him Friday while the no-hit bid was in progress. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz