Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Soaring
liny195 Offline

Genussflieger

23.12.2019 04:03
/www.jetslockerroom.com/ Antworten

DAVIE http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-jamal-adams-jersey , Fla. (AP) — Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill has been ruled out of Sunday’s game against the New York Jets, meaning Brock Osweiler will start for the fourth game in a row.Tannehill, recovering from an injury in Week 5 to his throwing shoulder, was limited in practice Wednesday. He has begun throwing, but improvement in his shoulder has been unpredictable, coach Adam Gase said.“Some days it feels a lot better Brian Winters Jersey ,” Gase said. “Some days it doesn’t feel as good when he’s throwing.”The Dolphins are 4-4, and 1-2 with Osweiler starting. His passer rating of 93.8 is slightly higher than Tannehill’s 92.9.“This sport is so special, and you never know when you’re going to get another opportunity,” Osweiler said. “So when you do get the opportunity to play, shoot, man Womens Wayne Chrebet Jersey , I play every single play like it’s my last. I’m playing as hard as I possibly can, so hopefully I never have to go back to the bench.” The Jets claimed four players off of waivers on Sunday and that meant a short stay on the 53-man roster for four players who escaped the ax on Saturday.The Jets announced that they have released linebacker Albert McClellan and waived wide receiver Greg Dortch, safety Doug Middleton and kicker Taylor Bertolet.McClellan signed with the Jets after they lost Avery Williamson to a torn ACL in their second preseason game. McClellan’s departure leaves the Jets with three inside linebackers — C.J. Mosley, Neville Hewitt and fifth-rounder Blake Cashman — on the roster at the moment.Bertolet replaced Chandler Catanzaro early in the preseason and became expendable with the acquisition of Kaare Vedvik. Dortch served as a returner in the preseason and Middleton appeared in seven games last year before tearing his pectoral muscle for the second straight year.The Jets also announced that they’ve signed offensive lineman Calvin Anderson, offensive lineman Ben Braden, cornerback Kyron Brown http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-quincy-enunwa-jersey , quarterback Luke Falk, linebacker Jamey Mosley, wide receiver Jeff Smith and running back Valentine Holmes to the practice squad. Multiple reports indicate running back Josh Adams will also be on the practice squad.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz