Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

24.08.2018 01:15
hat day to about 30 of the universitys senior executives. He said he told them that if they were falsely accused of a crime, he Antworten

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- When Big Ben doesnt have his `A Game, the Pittsburgh Steelers showed they have a more than capable Plan B in continuing their late-season playoff push.Thats `B as in Bell.With quarterback Ben Roethlisberger struggling once again with his accuracy on the road, the Steelers resorted to handing the ball off to LeVeon Bell in sparking a 27-20 win over the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.Despite a slick, snow-covered field, Bell had no trouble with his footing to score three times and set a franchise record with 236 yards rushing.The Steelers (8-5) won their fourth in a row to keep pace in the AFC playoff hunt.How much can I appreciate it? About as much as any Steeler fan. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome, Roethlisberger said of Bells performance. When youre running the ball as well as you do, might as well stick to it.After Roethlisberger threw two of his three interceptions in the first half, the Steelers opened the third quarter fully committed to feed Bell.He delivered by rushing nine times for 72 yards and cap an 82-yard drive by waltzing into the end zone untouched from 5 yards out to put the Steelers ahead 21-7 . Add in 62 yards receiving, Bell accounted for 298 of Pittsburghs 460 yards, and he single-handedly outgained Buffalos 275 yards.The loss left Buffalo (6-7) on the fringes of contention and placed the team in jeopardy of extending the NFLs longest playoff drought to 17 seasons.The Bills faltered on both sides of the ball, raising questions about the futures of both coach Rex Ryan and quarterback Tyrod Taylor beyond this season.Ryan was noncommittal in saying, well see, when asked whether Taylor will remain his starter.Ryan was defiant when asked about whether he deserved a shot to continue on the job beyond his second season.What do you think Im going to say? Youre dang right I do, Ryan said. It hasnt gone exactly the way I wanted it to go, thats obvious. But we have three games left and well try to win every one of them.BAD BENThough Roethlisberger improved to 4-3 on the road this season, he continues to struggle away from the friendly confines of Heinz Field.Roethlisberger went 17 for 31 for 220 yards against Buffalo, and is 147 of 247 for 1,618 yards with eight touchdowns and eight interceptions on the road. Hes 4-1 at home, where he is 136 of 193 for 1,636 with 17 touchdowns and three interceptions.HITTING 100Steelers coach Mike Tomlins regular-season record improved to 100-57, making him the 40th NFL coach and third with Pittsburgh to reach 100 wins.I congratulated him. I gave him the game ball, Roethlisberger said. Theres a lot of coaches that have coached this game and probably wish they had 100 wins, for him to get it, its awesome.The no-nonsense Tomlin didnt think much of the milestone, saying: It means Ive been here awhile.NO OFFENSEThe Bills had minus-1 yard through two series in the first quarter, becoming the NFLs first team this season to have negative yards through the first 15 minutes.Buffalo didnt get into positive yardage until its first snap of the second quarter, when LeSean McCoy had a 9-yard run.Buffalo combined for seven first downs and 87 yards net offense on its first nine possessions. That included Sammy Watkins 8-yard touchdown catch set up by Stephon Gilmore returning Roethlisbergers second interception to the Pittsburgh 7 midway through the second quarter.Taylor finished 15 of 25 for 228 yards with two touchdowns and an interception.Definitely didnt play my best, Taylor said. I let the team down a couple of plays, but gotta move forward.NO DEFENSEThough the Bills had three interceptions, not much else went right on defense.Bells 236 yards rushing were the most allowed by Buffalo in team history. That eclipsed the 224 yards set by Miamis Ricky Williams on Dec. 1, 2002. The Bills also allowed 200 yards rushing twice this season, after Miamis Jay Ajayi had 214 in the Dolphins 28-25 win in October.Its very hard to swallow, cornerback Nickell Robey-Coleman said. I dont know how to take this right now. But its going to take some time.SACK ATTACKLinebacker Bud Dupree had two of Pittsburghs five sacks. The Steelers have 31 sacks this season, with 18 coming in their past four games.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Nike Shox Gravity Luxe | Heren | Zwart & Groen Strike AR1470-003 . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Nike Heren Nike Shox NZ Rood/Zwart . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. http://www.nikeshoxgoedkoop.com/nike-shox-gravity-heren-gunsmoke-wit-karmozijn-aq8553-006.html . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Nike Shox NZ Dames . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Nike Shox Gravity | Heren | Zwart/Kloof Groen/Hot Lime/Zwart AR1999-003 . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. BELLEFONTE, Pa. -- Former Penn State President Graham Spanier testified Thursday that he issued a statement the day two of his top lieutenants were charged in the Jerry Sandusky child sexual abuse scandal, calling the allegations against them groundless, because he had developed deep trust in them.Spanier took the witness stand in former assistant coach Mike McQuearys lawsuit against the university. McQuearys lawsuit alleges the former presidents statement made it appear McQueary was a liar.Spanier said he came to trust vice president Gary Schultz and athletic director Tim Curley after working closely with them for years.This was an unbelievable injustice, that these two guys, who are like Boy Scouts, would be charged with a crime, Spanier said. And thats what was in my head as I was giving this opinion.Spanier began drafting the statement about a week earlier. He said thats when the universitys then-general counsel got a tip through the attorney generals office that Sandusky, Curley and Schultz would be charged.At issue was how Curley and Schultz responded after McQueary described to them in 2001 that he saw Sandusky sexually abuse a boy in a team shower.Spanier told jurors he directed the lawyer to share a draft with Curleys lawyer as a courtesy before it was published.Two of the people holding among the most important leadership positions in the university were going to be charged, Spanier said. And with my belief that after working daily with these individuals for about 16 years, and knowing their honesty, their integrity, believing that they never withheld information from me, and recollecting rather clearly that meeting from 2001 ... and what they described to me at the time, that it merited my unconditional support.Spanier was forced out by the board of trustees a few days later, and the next year he also was charged over his handling of the Sandusky matteer.dddddddddddd A state appeals court this year threw out several of the charges against all three administrators, but they remain accused of failure to properly report suspected abuse and endangering the welfare of children. They await trial in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.Spanier, who remains a Penn State faculty member, testified he had no knowledge of a 1998 police investigation into Sandusky showering with another boy on campus and had limited recollection of responding with Curley and Schultz to the 2001 incident McQueary said he witnessed.When the first set of charges was announced in November 2011, Spanier said he took the draft statement that day to about 30 of the universitys senior executives. He said he told them that if they were falsely accused of a crime, he would issue the same type of statement on their behalf.Everybody in the room worked with them for years and had exactly the same sentiment I had, Spanier testified.He said he wasnt thinking about McQueary when drafting the statement and didnt realize McQueary was a key figure in the investigation and an unnamed assistant described in the grand jury presentment used to help charge Sandusky.I was not casting aspersions on anybody else, because when that statement was drafted, I hadnt read the grand jury presentment, Spanier testified. My entire knowledge base was from a short conversation a decade earlier, and my focus was on these two individuals who I knew and worked with.McQuearys defamation, whistleblower and misrepresentation lawsuit is seeking more than $4 million in lost wages. The trial is expected to continue into next week.Sandusky was convicted of dozens of counts of child sexual abuse in 2012 and is serving a lengthy prison sentence but maintains hes innocent. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz