Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Soaring
liny195 Offline

Genussflieger

17.12.2019 07:51
Seahawks linebacker K.J. Wright has spent eight Antworten

years with the team. He didn’t think there would be a ninth.“I thought ‘[I’m] toast Alex McGough Color Rush Jersey ,'” Wright told KJR, via the, regarding his reaction to the re-signing of linebacker Mychal Kendricks by the team.“I honestly thought I was leaving,” Wright said. “I thought I was gone. I was prepping my family. But they found something to make me happy Byron Maxwell Color Rush Jersey , and I was like, ‘This is a perfect fit for me. Let’s get rolling.'”He gets rolling with a two-year deal that pays $5 million to sign, along with a guaranteed salary of $1.5 million and a $1.5 million roster bonus. In edition to the $8 million he’ll make in 2019, Wright is due to earn $7 million in 2020.Injuries limited Wright to five regular-season games in 2018. He also started the wild-card playoff loss to the Cowboys. He has been a full-time starter since his rookie year of 2011 Sebastian Janikowski Color Rush Jersey , when he was drafted in the fourth round out of Mississippi State. Speaking at his press conference following the Seattle Seahawks’ playoff clinching victory in Week 16, Doug Baldwin was asked about Richard Sherman’s offseason comments that the Seahawks had lost their way. Baldwin, who has battled through a laundry list of injuries in 2018—later in his press conference, he said personally this season “has been hell”—responded in a way that perfectly captures his demeanor. Baldwin’s entire nine minute press conference is well worth watching Dontae Johnson Color Rush Jersey , but if you can’t, here’s Baldwin quoting “a great 21st century philosopher,” when asked about his performance against the Kansas City Chiefs:Despite suffering what looked to be another injury during Seattle’s win over the Chiefs, Baldwin closed out the game with seven catches for 126 yards and a touchdown D.J. Fluker Color Rush Jersey , in a performance that Pete Carroll heaped praise upon after the game.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz