Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
ylq Offline

Hobby-Streckenflieger

17.12.2019 04:36
She, the only child Antworten

She, the only child in the cadre school, lost her mother when she was a child, because her father drowned became a helpless orphan��sunflower. He, the dumb child of Damai, lost his words-bronze because of a fire. The two were originally two parallel single-line lines that were far apart, but because of the angular deviation of one line, they were staggered and became brothers and sisters. They lived together, grew up together, and accepted the mockery of fate. Bronze! When you can only provide one person to school at home, you give sunflowers a chance with a little trick; when your sister does not have the light to write homework, you make pumpkin lanterns with fireflies; when the circus comes, you let sunflowers ride around your neck But you are sweating; your sister does not have a necklace in the show, you magically use ice to blow out a glittering ice necklace. You, you worked hard for your sister and this family. Sunflower! Everyone likes you so much because of your sensibility and your kindness. You are determined to teach your brother to literate, and in various strange and intelligent ways, you can write on the wall, "I am a bronze of a barley field!"; You even fail to go to school by failing the exam, Just to save money for your family; you went to Jiangnan to pick up ginkgo alone, and to make money for your grandma, when you took out two big money with a small face value from your pocket, you said to your grandma: "Money!", People moved the bronze sunflower like an indivisible whole, but once again, destiny made a joke, it recalled the sunflower to her city. However, this did not stop this pure and holy feeling. The bronze of the lost sister looked at the end of the reed, and actually spoke, shouting "Kwai-flower!" Fate was shattered here. Destiny is so many, and countless ordinary people are competing. Today, so many people blindly believe in fate, blindly ask God to worship the Buddha, and hope that life will be better Online Cigarettes. However, they did not think that life can be changed on their own, what is important is whether they give in to fate. Because destiny is in your own hands, there is something to believe in, and nothing to believe. Hugo once said: "Fate is a man dressed up in disguise, there is no more deceiving person than this face." Fate always plays tricks on people, and it can also be said that "Heaven is also a big man Newport Cigarettes Coupons," people always say This child has a bad life. The innocence between bronze and sunflowers affects people's hearts, and the beautiful pain is unforgettable. For me, how can this life be destiny. Life is a circle. Some people have never walked out of the circle drawn by destiny. They just don't know. Every point on the circle has a soaring tangent line. "When destiny handed me a sour lemon, let me manage Make it into sweet lemon juice. "That's my motto. Once, when I encountered wind and rain and thunder and thunder, I couldn't hide immediately. I always felt that there would be a number of robberies. It was nothing more than self-fear. Now I am always standing at the edge of the waves and facing the challenge because there is a belief in my heart that supports it. As for me Newport Cigarettes, that ��s "how destiny is achieved". I am no longer cowardly. Suffering is inevitable. Suffering must be experienced. Finally, I stood up, facing the so-called destiny, and once again saw that there was nothing between bronze and sunflower. The exchange of words, sincere eyes; the ears to the inarticulate "Kwai-flowers!"; In their hearts, moved by their innocence.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz