Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Soaring
zhangzk Offline

Weltmeister im Acrofliegen

14.12.2019 03:15
Paired against two offensive linemen burst through the middle Antworten

Derek Carr had ‘planned the next 10-15 years of our life’ with Khalil Mack on Raiders Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , forced to say goodbye to his ‘brother’ Sunday night Khalil Mack will suit up for the Chicago Bears’ season opener against the Packers. That was a difficult sentence to write, and perhaps an even tougher line for Raiders fans to fully wrap their heads around. But no measure of pain from Mack’s departure can measure up to what Raiders quarterback Derek Carr must be feeling from watching his best friend leave. Carr awoke Saturday morning and was blindsided by the news that the Raiders and Bears had reached an agreement to trade Mack. His immediate reaction was summarized in two simple words he tweeted, “no way.” The fourth-year quarterback told the media Monday that nobody in the organization saw the Mack trade coming “from top down.”“That’s my brother,” Carr continued. “The hardest part for me is, obviously, you lose a good football player, but he’s my brother man. That’s one of my best friends. I think that’s the hardest part, is that I don’t get to see my friend every day.”As the Raiders first and second round picks from the 2014 NFL Draft, Carr and Mack shared a close bond throughout their time in Oakland. Both players became the unquestioned leaders of the Silver & Black, combining for six Pro Bowl appearances during the past four years. So when Carr was signed to a five-year, $125 million extension that at the time was the richest in NFL history, Mack rightfully thought he would receive his deal the following year. Instead, Mack found out Saturday he would be traded to Chicago, a move that left him shocked. Just hours later, the Bears made Mack the highest-paid defender in NFL history inking their new defensive end to a monster six-year, $141 million extension with $90 million guaranteed. While Carr is happy for his friend, he would have preferred the extension could have been with the Raiders instead. “When we first came in, we planned the next 10-15 years of our life,” Carr said. “I think that’s the weirdest part, because it’s a little bit of a different chapter now.” NAPA, Calif. (AP)More than three months after the NFL draft, Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Maurice Hurst is still a little bitter about how things played out.Projected to be a sure first-rounder after his final season at Michigan Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , Hurst wasn’t selected until the fifth round amid questions about his health stemming from a heart condition that also got him sent home from the scouting combine.Although Hurst said he first learned of the issue during his freshman year in college, he was stunned not hearing his name called until the third day of the draft.He’s still not fully over it.”I don’t know if it ever goes away,” Hurst said Friday. ”It’s just something that’s always on your shoulder and something that you always have to carry with you. Just keep it there to push you harder.”The Raiders are counting on Hurst and second-round pick P.J. Hall to improve an interior pass rush that was almost non-existent last season. Both rookies have gotten work in with the starting defense during practices and will get an extensive look when preseason games begin next week.”They don’t want us to be rookies,” Hurst said. ”They want us to come out and play right away and play effectively, and come out and just dominate and do what they expected us to do. Just be a vital part of this defense.”Hurst had 12 sacks in college, five coming as a senior when he was an All-American.With the Raiders, he’ll be part of a rotation up front that includes Hall and veterans Justin Ellis and Mario Edwards. Eddie Vanderdoes, a second-round pick in 2017 who started 13 games as a rookie, is recovering from ACL surgery.To help accelerate his growth, the Raiders have had Hurst play against starting center Rodney Hudson and guards Kelechi Osemele and Gabe Jackson. Hudson and Osemele were Pro Bowl picks last season while Jackson was an alternate in 2016.”They throw a few crumbs every now and then,” Hurst said. ”They don’t want you to beat them every time. But they’ve been extremely helpful.Every day I get to go to work I get to play the best guys in the country. That’s only going to make you better every day.”Hudson said Hurst’s natural instincts have made for a smooth transition.”He’s got a lot of ability,” Hudson said. ”Smart rusher. He’s always attentive and asks questions. He’s got a lot of God-given ability. He’s quick and he uses his hands well to be so young.”Hurst showed all of that during a pass-rush drill Friday. of the double-team effort and used his right hand to knock away one defender’s block attempt.If only finding a place to live was that easy for the Raiders rookie.Hurst admitted getting sticker shock while checking out the housing market in Northern California and joked that he might have to go back to driving for Uber, something he did in college to earn extra money.”It’s ridiculous,” Hurst said. ”Look here, look home, look Michigan. I’m like, `I can get a nice place over there.’ But over here you get a little box. There was one on Craigslist I saw that someone was renting out a closet for $400.”Notes: Jackson was held out of practice for unknown reasons, one day after leaving the workout early. . Left tackle Donald Penn, who has not practiced in camp yet after having offseason foot surgery, appears close to returning. Penn has been working out with a team trainer and got work in on a blocking sled.—

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz