Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

07.12.2019 12:38
pen in late April, after the Flyers missed the playoffs by finishing 10th in the Eastern Conference. "I certainly hope Ill still Antworten

The Philadelphia Flyers announced on Thursday that they are buying out the final two years of Daniel Brieres contract. The move will shave $6.5 million off the Flyers salary cap. Philadelphia had one of the NHLs most expensive payrolls last season, and has been forced into a position to shed salary in order to get under next seasons cap, which will drop from $70.2 million to $64.3 million. Under NHL rules, teams have the option of two amnesty buyouts to terminate contracts before the start of the 2014-15 season. "I just want to say thank you to all the fans and my teammates for the wonderful last six years here," Briere said in a statement. "Also, I want to thank the Flyers organization for treating me so well during my stay here. I will always be grateful to everyone around the team for my time spent as a Flyer." The Flyers will now have to pay Briere 75 percent of his remaining money owed - $3.75 million – from his original eight-year, $52 million contract that he signed in free agency on July 1, 2007. "I met with Danny last week and informed him of our decision to use a compliance buyout on his contract," said Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren in a statement. "This was a very difficult decision for us to make as Danny has been a very good player for us over the past six years. Briere is a 15-year NHL veteran, who had six goals and 10 assists in 34 games last season. Hes a seven-time 25-goal scorer, but his production has tailed off as a result of various injuries, including a concussion and a broken wrist. The move does not come as a surprise, and was one Briere anticipated could happen in late April, after the Flyers missed the playoffs by finishing 10th in the Eastern Conference. "I certainly hope Ill still be here," Briere had said. "But I also understand its a business, so well see what happens with that." The Flyers have already begun retooling their roster after agreeing to sign newly acquired defenceman Mark Streit to a four-year, $21 million contract. Philadelphia acquired Streit last week in a trade with the New York Islanders. Overall, Briere has 286 goals and 659 points in 847 games split between the Flyers, Buffalo Sabres and Phoenix Coyotes. Hes been even more productive in the playoffs, having scored 50 goals and 109 points in 108 games. The 35-year-old emerged as an offensive star and leader during three-plus seasons in Buffalo, when he helped the team reach the Eastern Conference final in both 2006 and 07. The Sabres lost the conference final series both times. Briere helped lead a Philadelphia run to the Stanley Cup Final in 2010, but the Flyers missed the playoffs last season, and were eliminated in the second round in 2011 and 2012. Cam Gallagher Jersey . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Edinson Volquez Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. https://www.cheaproyals.com/1857a-darrell-porter-jersey-royals.html .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. Gabe Speier Jersey .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Bubba Starling Jersey . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night.Munich, Germany (Sports Network) - Ernie Els birdied three of the last five holes on Saturday to maintain a piece of the lead after three rounds of the BMW International Open. Els posted a 3-under 69 to end 54 holes at 15-under-par 201. He was joined there by Alexander Noren (66) and Alexander Levy (69). They stand one stroke clear of Thomas Bjorrn (65) and Matthew Baldwin (69).dddddddddddd. Peter Uihlein posted a 67 to move into sixth at minus-13 at Golf Club Gut Larchenhof. Brandon Stone and Joost Luiten both carded 5-under 67s on Saturday. They moved into a tie for seventh at 12-under 204. They stand alongside Marcel Siem (69), Danny Willett (70) and Martin Kaymer (69) ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz