Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Bei Fragen
elaine95 Offline

Weltmeister im Acrofliegen

04.12.2019 04:37
just ahead of the draft. After that th Antworten

For most of us Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , the idea that someone would want to make a movie about their life would sound fascinating. Then again, most of us may not have a story worth telling. Raiders rookie Josh Jacobs..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Raiders rookie Josh Jacobs not sure whether he wants his story made into a movieNew,23commentsPDTFor most of us, the idea that someone would want to make a movie about their life would sound fascinating. Then again, most of us may not have a story worth telling. Raiders rookie Josh Jacobs certainly has a story worth telling. One that a lot of people would be interested in seeing dramatized on film.Shortly after being drafted, Jacobs was approached several times by producers looking to turn make a movie about his life.“I was just being hit up by big-name producers, like three or four of them about doing a movie,” said Jacobs. “I don’t know if I’m going to do it or not. I feel like there’s perfect timing to everything and I just don’t feel like right now is the right time.”Jacobs’ story is the kind Hollywood loves. His family struggled as a child, with bouts of poverty and homelessness while his father struggled to raise Josh and his four siblings. To go from that to star running back at Alabama to first round NFL draft pick is inspirational. Being a rookie who hasn’t even taken an NFL snap yet is one reason Jacobs is hesitant to sign onto any kind of movie deal right now. But it’s more than that.When you make a movie, the writers want every detail. The juicier the better. That means talking about things that happened in his life that aren’t so easily discussed.“Because it’s taking the story into a deeper level,” Jacobs said. “It’s saying some things that I left out in the story that would probably be shown in the movie and I don’t know if I want to do it. I still have to talk to my family about it and see how they feel about it and things like that. But I haven’t really thought about it too much.”One day maybe we’ll see “Long run: The Josh Jacobs story” in theaters at some point. But for now Jacobs is trying to make the ending even more of a success story.Follow @LeviDamien The Raiders have finished up their first week of offseason workouts. The first phase consists strength and conditioning exercises including weight training and physical rehab. It was the first time..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Look: First week of Raiders offseason program in the booksNew Antonio Brown Jersey White ,62commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareLook: First week of Raiders offseason program in the booksOakland RaidersThe Raiders have finished up their first week of offseason workouts. The first phase consists strength and conditioning exercises including weight training and physical rehab. It was the first time a lot of new faces worked out at the facility with their new teammates.There will be one more week of this phase, with it wrapping up just ahead of the draft. After that there will be a few more new faces with the team currently owning 8 draft selections and figuring to sign a good amount of undrafted free agents as well.For now, it’s all about the vets and those hoping to show they belong. Though they may not have much chance to do that considering only strength and conditioning staff are allowed on the field with them during this time.He are some images from the Raiders first week of offseason workouts as posted on the Raiders official website. Grid View Linebackers Cayson Collins, Kyle Wilber, and Jason CabindaOakland Raiders Eddie Vanderdoes and Johnathan HankinsOakland Raiders Tyrell Williams, Derek Carr, and Antonio BrownOakland Raiders Antonio Brown, Tyrell Williams, and Derek CarrOakland Raiders Antonio Brown and Tyrell WilliamsOakland Raiders Brandon MarshallOakland Raiders Curtis RileyOakland Raiders Vontaze BurfictOakland RaidersLuke WillsonOakland Raiders isaiah CrowellOakland Raiders Vontaze BurfictOakland RaidersNicholas MorrowOakland Raiders Maurice HurstOakland Raiders Derek CarrOakland Raiders Justin EllisOakland Raiders Jordan RichardsOakland Raiders Alex BarrettOakland Raiders Nevin LawsonOakland Raiders Josh MauroOakland Raiders Arden Key and Vontaze BurfictOakland Raiders Benson MayowaOakland Raiders Lamarcus JoynerOakland RaidersTrent BrownOakland Raiders Antonio BrownOakland Raiders Ryan Grant and Tyrell WilliamsOakland Raiders Antonio BrownOakland Raiders Isaiah CrowellOakland Raiders

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz