Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

03.12.2019 13:50
mi with the ball not only knocking back off stump but breaking it in two! With India having made 455 in their first innings in V Antworten

England captain Alastair Cook was comprehensively bowled by Mohammed Shami with the ball not only knocking back off stump but breaking it in two! With India having made 455 in their first innings in Vizag, England would have been keen to make a steady start to their reply on a pitch that was already beginning to break up on day two.However, they lost the captain early on and in a rather dramatic fashion as Shami, having set Cook up with a couple of out-swingers before getting one to nip back between bat and pad that thumped into off stump with such force that it snapped the top third clean off. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price It was a brilliant delivery from the Indian seamer with Cook doing very little wrong but unable to keep it out, heading back to the pavilion having made just two. Alastair Cook lost the top of off stump to a beauty form Mohammed Shami That was an absolute beauty to Cook - one of the balls of the series so far, of the year, Nasser Hussain told Sky Sports.It is hard to argue with that and it certainly led to one of the most eye-catching dismissals of the year.Live coverage of the second Test between India and England continues on Sky Sports 2 and across selected mobile devices, where you can follow the action on our over-by-over commentary and watch in-play clips.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: WATCH: Day two highlights Scorecard Over-by-over Live cricket on Sky Authentic NFL Jerseys . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. NFL Jerseys Sale . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. https://www.cheapnfljerseysjustwholesale.com/ . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Cheap NBA Jerseys .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. Cheap MLB Jerseys . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat.BUDAPEST, Hungary - Simona Halep of Romania eased into the Hungarian Grand Prix quarterfinals, defeating Hungarian wild card Agnes Bukta 6-1, 6-1 at the Romai Tennis Academy on Wednesday. At No. 3, Halep is the highest seed left in the tournament and needed only 51 minutes to complete the second-round match. Before Wimbledon she won her first WTA titles in Germany and the Netherlands. "I think Im in my best form ever," Halep said. "Everything seeems to be working perfectly — my body and my game.dddddddddddd" She will face Hungarys top female player, Timea Babos, who beat seventh-seeded Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor of Spain 1-6, 6-4, 7-6 (4). Fourth-seeded Annika Beck of Germany defeated Lucie Hradecka of the Czech Republic 6-3, 6-3. Becks opponent in the quarterfinals will be Yvonne Meusburger of Austria, who rallied to upset fifth-seeded Johanna Larsson of Sweden 3-6, 6-4, 6-4. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz