Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

01.12.2019 05:21
nt in the rotation might be Tyler Skaggs, who had Tommy John surgery of his own in 2014 after 18 starts with the Angels.Skaggs, Antworten

Air Jordan 1 Scontate . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Saucony Outlet Italia .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. http://www.scontatescarpenikeoutlet.it/italia-vapormax-offerte.html .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Saucony Scontate . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Air Max 97 Outlet . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Nick Tropeano is the third Los Angeles Angels starter to tear his ulnar collateral ligament this season, and manager Mike Scioscia is wondering whether the club is doing something wrong.A disappointed Tropeano said Tuesday that hell seek a second opinion before deciding whether to have Tommy John surgery, which could sideline him until 2018. The right-hander felt no sharp pain in his elbow Monday but left his start after just two innings with what he thought was soreness.Im just trying to stay positive until we get that second opinion, get that true diagnosis, Tropeano said. Its upsetting. Its a tough blow to me, but obviously I want to be out there. I want to pitch. I want to help this team win. Its part of the game nowadays, I guess.Tropeano and fellow Angels starters Garrett Richards and Andrew Heaney have torn their UCLs over the past four months. Heaney had Tommy John surgery earlier this month, while Richards is still hoping to avoid it with rest and platelet-rich plasma injections.Tropeano likely cant wait that long to decide on surgery if he hopes to be ready to pitch in 2018.Were going to keep all options open, Tropeano said. Obviously no one wants to get surgery, so if (rest and therapy are) a possibility, were going to look into it.The Angels had only three recorded UCL tears during Scioscias first 16 seasons in charge of the club from 2000-15. The longest-tenured manager in baseball is baffled by the dramatic upswing in major arm injuries this year.What were looking at is just looking in the mirror, saying, `What is going on (that) we have so many back to back? Scioscia said. You definitely look internally. You analyze everything from the throwing program to how you monitor guys, and were going to do that. ... So this might be a fluke thing, but naturally you have to look from within to make sure that the process is correct. Weve always been confident with it, but when youu have injuries like this, then naturally we look to see if theres any cause.ddddddddddddC.J. Wilson also hasnt pitched for the Angels in 2016. The 35-year-old left-hander had surgery on his problematic shoulder earlier this month, likely ending the final season of his $77.5 million contract.Tropeano is 3-2 with a 3.56 ERA in 13 starts this season, bouncing in and out of the rotation during the Angels bewildering series of injuries. The Long Island native came off the disabled list earlier this month after a minor league stint.After their worst first half since 1992, the Angels (41-52) won their first four games out of the All-Star break. The latest loss of a starter to long-term injury probably makes it impractical for the Angels to trade off any of their remaining rotation depth -- such as dependable veterans Matt Shoemaker or Hector Santiago -- to rebuild their depleted farm system, since somebody will have to pitch for the club next season as well.Our depth is stretched, Scioscia said. We still feel the guys in our rotation are going to give us a chance to get back in this, but were thin, no doubt.Tropeanos replacement in the rotation might be Tyler Skaggs, who had Tommy John surgery of his own in 2014 after 18 starts with the Angels.Skaggs, a formerly touted prospect acquired in a trade for All-Star slugger Mark Trumbo, was scheduled to start for Triple-A Salt Lake on Tuesday. He has been solid after overcoming a biceps injury that threw off his recovery, and a day off in the Angels schedule would allow him to make his big-league return on regular rest.Scioscia wouldnt commit to Skaggs as Tropeanos replacement, but acknowledged the Angels have fewer choices than most teams.Veteran Jhoulys Chacin, who lost his spot in the rotation recently, also could take Tropeanos turn. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz