Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

01.12.2019 05:19
Rodriguez to right, scoring Alcides Escobar and Jarrod Dyson.Obviously were happy we came out on the winning side, but what a gr Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- There was no easing Wade Davis back into the Kansas City Royals closer+ role.Davis gave up a go-ahead two-run single in the ninth inning to Miguel Cabrera, and the Kansas City Royals lost 7-6 to the Detroit Tigers on Friday night.Davis had not pitched in the majors since July 22 because of a right flexor strain. He pitched three scoreless innings over three games on a rehab assignment before being reinstated from the disabled list earlier in the day.In his return, Davis was asked to safeguard a one-run lead after Paulo Orlandos two-run, two-out single in the eighth put the Royals ahead 6-5.Wade said (before the game), `Im ready to close, Royals manager Ned Yost said. You look at his rehab and he threw the ball well there. He was ready. It wasnt like he spent three weeks on the DL and didnt do his rehab stuff. He did all his rehab stuff, threw the ball well and was ready to go.Daviss first pitch hit Ian Kinsler, who stopped at third on Jose Iglesias single before Cabrera -- who homered among his three hits and had four RBI -- drove them both in.World Series champion Kansas City has three consecutive one-run losses after winning 18 of its previous 22 games.Cabrera hit a 439-foot shot, his 29th homer, off Peter Moylan in the seventh, and also had an RBI single in Detroits three-run third. Justin Upton homered in the second and added an RBI single in the third.Francisco Rodriguez (3-3) picked up the victory, despite blowing a save in the eighth on Orlandos single.Orlando thought the Royals were going to win after his big hit.Oh yeah, late in the game and you take the lead for the first time, but you play nine innings, Orlando said. Today was not to be.Orlando, who snapped an 0-for-17 skid with a single in the seventh, punched a single off Rodriguez to right, scoring Alcides Escobar and Jarrod Dyson.Obviously were happy we came out on the winning side, but what a great game to watch, just as a fan of baseball, with the back and forth, both teams scoring off of closers, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said. It was good entertainment.Tigers starter Anibal Sanchez gave up three unearned runs and five hits over five innings.Cabreras fielding error opened the door for the Royals to score three runs in the third. Alex Gordon had a two-run single, while Kendrys Morales contributed a run-scoring single.Danny Duffy allowed four runs and nine hits in 5 2/3 innings and has allowed 18 hits and 11 runs over 10 2/3 innings in consecutive starts.I felt like I battled, Duffy said. We had a rough third inning there. They were kind of singling me to death. I did my best to try to keep my team in the game. Its kind of been a rough couple of games for us.Tigers left-hander Justin Wilson gave up a run on three singles to Orlando, Cheslor Cuthbert and Eric Hosmer in the seventh, the only three batters he faced.ROYALS PROMOTE FOURThe Royals purchased the contract of INF Hunter Dozier, a 2013 first-round pick who hit 23 HRs with 75 RBI this season with Double-A Northwest Arkansas and Triple-A Omaha. They also recalled C Tony Cruz, IF-OF Whit Merrifield and OF Terrance Gore.STRANGE POSITIONErick Aybar started at third base for the Tigers. It was only his second career game there, with the other on May 30, 2007, while with the Angels against the Mariners. He did not have an assist or putout against the Royals.TRAINERS ROOMTigers: OF Cameron Maybin (left thumb contusion) has not played since Monday. ... 3B Nick Castellanos (fractured fifth metacarpal of his left swing) took about 25 swings with a fungo off a tee. He felt it a little bit today, swinging, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said. It buzzed him every once in a while, which is normal.Royals: OF Lorenzo Cain has not played since Tuesday because of a sore left wrist. ... LHP Jason Vargas, who is rehabbing from 2015 elbow surgery, struck out 10 and walked none, while allowing two runs on five hits over 5 2/3 innings in a Thursday start for Triple-A Omaha against Round Rock.UP NEXTTigers: RHP Michael Fulmer is 0-1 with a 1.98 ERA in two appearances against the Royals.Royals: RHP Yordano Ventura is 6-0 with a 2.98 ERA in 10 games against the Tigers. Fake Nike Air Max Replica .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Discount Nike Air Max Wholesale . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. https://www.wholesalenikeairmaxshoes.com/ . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Wholesale Nike Air Max From China . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Cheap Air Max 270 . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Devendra Jhajharias gold in the javelin throw F46 category at the Rio Paralympics overshadowed the controversy around his fellow athlete Sundar Singh Gurjars disqualification from the event.Three Indians were to compete in the event: Jhajharia, Rinku Hooda (who finished fifth with a personal best of 54.39m) and Gurjar. But Gurjar, among the favourites to win, didnt start the event.According to a report on TV channel NDTVs website, Gurjar was not present at the time of roll call. His family claimed he did not understand English when his name was called out.All athletes were warming up in the same area, including Sundar, Paralympic Committee of India vice-president Gursharan Singh told NDTV. Names of all athletes are announced multiple times for them to get to the competition area. We dont know what happened with him: was he concentrating too much on his warm-up that he missed out on the actual competition?Some other reports said Gurjar had a photographer taking his photographs, thought he was to go where the photographer was heading and lost his way. Threee calls are made for the athletes and he went missing at the second call.dddddddddddd By the time Gurjar turned up, he was two minutes past the third call and was disqualified.Both of us had travelled by the same bus to the venue, Jhajharia told the Times of India. He moved to the other side of the field for warm-up. When our names were called, Rinku and I went in, but Sundar wasnt there. He tried to rush in, but at the time of the final call he was around 150m away.Rajesh Tomar, a vice-president of the Asian Paralympic Committee, told the Hindu: What I have learnt from other people is that he did not report on time, which I cannot digest because Sundar has been an able-bodied athlete and has been throwing 70m consistently. He said the coach, the manager and the chef-de-mission should be held responsible.Gurjar, 20, had lost an arm in an accident in 2015. He won the best sportsman award at the National Championships this year. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz