Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

30.11.2019 06:48
ound by Brazilian qualifier Bruno Santos, managing just two rides in their heat.In small swells of just over a metre at the usua Antworten

Matt Wilkinson is in danger of losing his yellow jersey to John John Florence or Gabriel Medina after his surfing world title hopes took a big hit at the Tahiti Pro.The world series leader was knocked out of the event in the third round by Brazilian qualifier Bruno Santos, managing just two rides in their heat.In small swells of just over a metre at the usually-feared Teahupoo break, Australian Wilkinson failed to catch a wave until there were just five minutes remaining, and then he only managed a meagre score of 1.93.He produced another ride on the buzzer of 4.90, however it was nowhere near enough as Santos had already produced a best two-wave score of 12.33 from his eight rides.Santos, the 2008 champion at Tahiti, had already beaten Wilkinson in the opening round.The defeat marked the sixth time in seven years that Wilkinson failed to make it past the third round at Teahupoo, and is almost certain to cost him the world championship lead after the seventh stop on the 11-event tour.Second-placed Florence (Hawaii) and third-placed Medina (Brazil) both won their third-round heats, putting them on the verge of overhauling Wilkinson on the standings.Australians did enjoy some success in the third round though.Josh Kerr produced two of the best rides of the day in his combined score of 17.44 to defeat Hawaiian Dusty Payne, while Julian Wilson had a ride of 9.20 in his victory over Frenchman Jeremy Flores.Joel Parkinson won through over Kanoa Igarshi, but fellow veteran Kai Ottons week is over after he went down to Medina.Earlier, 11th-ranked Adrian Buchan was the first Australian through to the fourth round, defeating Brazilian Alejo Muniz by a combined score of 8.17.Adam Melling and Matt Banting suffered the same fate as Wilkinson in the early morning waves, completing just one ride each in their knockout losses. Renato Nunez Jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Milt Pappas Jersey .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. https://www.cheaporioles.com/1168i-mike-cuellar-jersey-orioles.html . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Gary Roenicke Jersey . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Rick Dempsey Jersey . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. ESPN Chalks Vegas experts are here to provide analysis and best bets for all Week 1 games, including the Green Bay-Jacksonville matchup.Note: All odds courtesy of the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook as of Friday morning.Home page for all Week 1 gamesMatchup: Green Bay Packers-Jacksonville JaguarsSpread:?Openedd: Green Bay -3.dddddddddddd5; now: Green Bay -5.5 Total:?Opened:?48; now: 48 Pickcenter public consensus pick:?81 percent Green BayPublic perception: The Packers are the epitome ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz