Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

22.11.2019 14:21
at Alabama and was chosen 44th overall by the Bills in 2014. Kouandjio has served as a backup offensive tackle for most of his t Antworten

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills offensive tackle Cyrus Kouandjio moved to the United States with his family when he was 4 years old.On Thursday, he became a U.S. citizen.Kouandjio was one of 34 individuals to receive U.S. citizenship at the U.S. District Courthouse in Buffalo Thursday morning.I finally made it, Kouandjio said. Its been a long time coming. Its been 19 years. Its a good day.Kouandjio and his family came to the United States from Cameroon in 1997. Kouandjio was given permanent residency status for political asylum.He became a standout offensive lineman in college at Alabama and was chosen 44th overall by the Bills in 2014. Kouandjio has served as a backup offensive tackle for most of his time with the Bills.Im just glad Im now a part of the American process, Kouandjio said. Im American. I can vote, I can do things. I can be a part of the democracy and be a part of this great nation. I feel really blessed.He became the final member of his family to earn U.S. citizenship. His brother, Arie Kouandjio, became a U.S. citizen in September. Arie Kouandjio plays for the Washington Redskins.I was the last piece of the puzzle in my family, Kouandjio said. Everybodys glad that its finally over with.I see the value of being a part of a country where they value the pursuit of happiness and liberty and freedom. I always want to put an emphasis on the fact that I love this country because they respect every individual as a human being and this is the land where you make your dreams reality. Im just glad to be here. You have a future when youre here ... Im just glad theres a country that represents these principles that I grew up in.Making matters even better for the 23-year-old, Kouandjio has a chance to see extended playing time in Buffalos game against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday.Offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn said that the Bills may utilize a three-man rotation at right tackle, which would include Kouandjio, Seantrel Henderson and Jordan Mills.Winning this game would be a perfect ending to the week, Kouandjio said.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Fake Yeezys Store . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Fake Yeezy Boost 350 . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. http://www.fakeyeezysforsale.com/ . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Fake Yeezys . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Fake Yeezy 350 Cleat .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. PALOS VERDES ESTATES, Calif. -- A Southern California city has begun demolishing an illegal shoreline patio used by surfers who are accused of aggressively keeping outsiders away.A helicopter was used Monday to lower workers and equipment to the elaborate stone structure at Lunada Bay below the steep ocean cliffs of Palos Verdes Estates.Pressure to remove the decades-old structure recently increased amid allegations of thugggish behavior by locals to keep other surfers out of the bay.ddddddddddddCritics have claimed in a lawsuit that a murky group known as the Lunada Bay Boys used it as an observation point to spy on arriving outsiders then harass them when they reached the shore.Many residents deny the group exists. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz